MotoGP 2007 Screenshots (360)

Xboxyde has posted some screenshots of MotoGP 2007.
"THQ unveils the first images of MotoGP 2007, and it looks alot like its predecessor, to say the least. The game is planned to ship somewhere this year."

SSX Blur Hands On Impressions (Wii)

Kotaku has posted their hands on impressions of SSX Blur.
"Talking to one of the game's developers, I learned that the team had experimented with three totally different control set ups, finally agreeing upon one that involved using the full capabilities of the nunchuk-attached scheme. The left hand will move your character, in an unusual (and customizable) blend of analog stick and nunchuk movement. The Z-trigger makes your boarder crouch to build up speed. Your right hand will be busy with jumping and trick duties. Holding A will make your character jump. Flip up the remote for, well, flips."

Other Stuff...

Wow, that Livingston knee injury was nasty wasn't it?

Work is already piling up, so I need to get started.

• QOTD: Ready for the baseball games?

brat89pga, Pipito (43), Capfan11 (42), Pimping219 (26), Nati Kats (24), MrGoldfinger (22), MetsNJets13 (19), RCTfansMal818 (16)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 02/27/07 08:49 AM
Livingston's knee injury is one of the worst I've ever seen. Up there with Munoz's, Ventura's, McGahee's, and Theisman's.

QOTD - Yeppers!! Love baseball games.

# 2 aukevin @ 02/27/07 08:50 AM
QOTD: I have so many fun games right now that I haven't finished yet, that I haven't been itching for baseball games as much as I have in the past, and I'm grabbing SSX Blur this week too. I was hoping to try out MLB 2k7 this year, but it looks like it isn't on the XBox, or if it is it is the same game as last year and I'm not going there. They are really trying to break me down and get a 360 or PS3 I'll get The Show though, probably around the start of the season.

# 3 stalsy2310 @ 02/27/07 08:51 AM
Didnt see livingstons injury maybe it will be on youtube.

QOTD: Yah im pumped readin my season preview today.

# 4 nyisles16 @ 02/27/07 08:52 AM
Thankfully I have off today!! Only 4 more days till I escape torture.. er, work, & go see my bud in MD (catching the Caps/Isles game too!).. other than that, nothing else new today

QOTD- YEEEES!!! I am like a little school kid - got up early in the AM to read impressions & such. I really loved the 2k7 demo, even with the bashing of the camera angles & such that I am seeing..

# 5 J G 22 @ 02/27/07 09:13 AM
Link
I feel so bad for Shaun. Hope he makes a great comeback!

QOTD: Cant wait for baseball to start. Got to love my KC Royals. I think i see playoffs this year! LOL MLB 2k7 with the Royals who can stop me!

# 6 Acid @ 02/27/07 10:30 AM
Poor Shaun, I hope he makes a quick recovery.

I hope it rains the next two days (currently raining right now), I really don't want to go to San Clemente for tennis, it would take atleast an hour and a half each way.

With it raining today, tennis is probably cancelled today, so I can go and get MLB2K7 after school.

# 7 CaptainZombie @ 02/27/07 12:26 PM
QOTD: I can't wait to play some baseball tonight.

# 8 aukevin @ 02/28/07 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by aukevin
LOL, I lied. I bought The Show today when I was shopping at Wal-Mart. Game plays great this year, but man, I forgotten how long the games take.

# 9 sbmnky @ 02/28/07 01:21 AM
Looking forward to playing MLB 2K7 when I get home from work around 4am pst!

Poor Livingston - out for the next year and a half.