Fight Night Producer Interview (Multi)

DogHouseBoxing has posted an interview with Michael Blank, Producer of Fight Night.
DogHouseBoxing: "One of the things I love about Madden Football is that you can alter the individual AI of the computerized opponent to make the game harder as you get better. Is that something we could see in the future of Fight Night’s evolution?"
Michael Blank: "Well, the different difficulty levels in the game do change the AI to some extent. We also recognize that there are some ways to go in terms of making the AI as realistic as possible while again preserving what’s fun about the sport of boxing. So yeah, that’s something we are exploring through different paths… Different ways that [the user] can manipulate the AI on the game. Sort of incorporate more of a user control where you manipulate how hard the game is, what kind of style your opponents will be…that kind of thing. So yeah, we are exploring that as well."

Forza Motorsport 2 Screenshots (360)

Xboxyde has posted some screenshots of Forza Motorsport 2.
"Microsoft and Turn 10 finally stopped their media blackout and released these 4 new images of Forza 2. It's certainly not looking bad, far from it in fact, but Turn 10 still seems to have a hard time getting the lighting right."

TOCA Race Driver 3 Demo (PSP)

Eurogamer has the scoop.
"Is TOCA Race Driver 3 Challenge any good? We quite liked it. But hey, why should you take our word for it when you can download a demo? Apart from to help ensure our continued employment?

Out today on YourPSP.com, the TRD3 Challenge demo lets you try out three of the game's skill tests in the Ultima GTR, Opel Vectra GTS V8 and Mercedes Benz W196."

Other Stuff...

Busy weekend and now an extremely busy day to start the work week.

I'm sure I was in the minority, but I enjoyed watching the Pro Bowl. I was hoping Romo would get another shot at the end of the game to win it, but oh well. Now the grueling wait for the Draft.

The Clippers come to Detroit tonight, with a chance to win their 7th straight game. I should be able to catch the 4th quarter, since I have a game tonight. 3 games this week, maybe we lose by about 100 pts. combined, lol.

Enough about me, what's up with you?
  • QOTD: What did you do over the weekend?

fpac, joeman212, sportsgal, SpankyAF (28), Ephexx (20), Flyboy (19), smittyjs (17)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 02/12/07 08:57 AM
What up

Snow, snow, snow, that's all it's doing here.

Had a nice relaxing weekend, besides the horse thing I mentioned on Saturday, we pretty much relaxed. Watched my cousin play hockey yesterday, and went to a Mom/Pop Italian place which was good.

# 2 cbgatorade0202 @ 02/12/07 09:49 AM
QOTD:

Went to the Budweiser Shootout and had a great time, Great race especially with Kurt Busch coming in 3rd and looking really fast. Had a good time seeing my Gpa for the first time in a year and 1/2..Man he's doing allright I guess but is gettin very very very skinny but who knows.

Had a good weekend and im very sad this week has started but I guess i'll be okay, Nothing wrong with makin money.

# 3 CaptainZombie @ 02/12/07 09:53 AM
We are supposed to get tons of snow today................should be interesting to see how much arrives.

Steve, thanks for the FN4 interview.

# 4 nyisles16 @ 02/12/07 09:54 AM
Mornin' all...

celebrated Valentine's Day last night with the g/f, since she wont be around on Wednesday.. took her to a (rather expensive) little restaurant called "The Red Dish".. great food I must say.. Just chillin now on my days off.. trying to plan a trip to see my bud in Baltimore.. The weathermen are calling for snow Tues night, but it looks like LI might skirt the "big totals" (say 1-3 with change over to rain).. just a handful more days left till SPRING TRAINING!!!
(& two weeks till the baseball games start rolling out for the consoles).. sweet

# 5 forensicd @ 02/12/07 10:32 AM
Not much this weekend. Went to IU game, barely pulled one out over Illini. Besides that, mostly hung out with my son. Good weekend for me.

# 6 GP Mercy @ 02/12/07 07:38 PM
Boring weekend for me. Studied for a big chemistry test which I had today. The test was frustrating to say the least.

# 7 pennstlbu @ 02/12/07 09:41 PM
Quite the interesting weekend for me. I just started my new job on Friday, and I was thinking I was going to have to work this weekend also. But I ended up getting the weekend off. So, of course I had to go out. Friday night was fun. Don't quite remember it, and I almost made the mistake of hooking up with a THICK girl. And then another girl that I had been talking to called me a "creeper". She thinks I'm a stalker or something.

On to Saturday. I went out with a friend, who's girlfriend is on the VBall team at the UM here in Missoula. I started talking to a friend of her's on the team, who's 6-3. Damn, she's taller than me. Long story short, she ended up driving over my foot/ankle with her car when she dropped me off at my house. Now, living at your parents after you graduate is nice when you don't have rent to pay, but it sucks if you want to get with a girl. I had a chance with this girl, but damn I couldn't pull it off living here. Now, I have a swollen foot/ankle, but luckily there's no pain, so I'm not planning to make a trip to the hospital.