Project Gotham Racing 4 Update (360)

BizarreOnline has posted another Project Gotham Racing 4 update.
"And of course that brings us neatly onto... PGR4. The internal team we have here at Bizarre are pretty familiar with the routine now; everybody knows their place and is really getting on with it at a speedy rate. We've seen a couple of excellent new technologies make their way into the game... of course you'll hear more about these in due time.

Oh, and just to clarify: the X06 trailer wasn't gameplay. It wasn't representative of what we've got planned for the style or locations in the game itself. You won't see outer space racing or anything like that! We have changed our design emphasis slightly from previous titles though... I think we're going to surprise a few people with PGR4!"

Burnout: Dominator Trailer (PS2, PSP)

Fragland has posted a trailer from Burnout: Dominator.
"EA has released a new trailer showing off Burnout Dominator, the latest in the famous series of crash 'n burn racing games which will see the light on PS2 and PSP."

Major Nelson Marketplace Update (360)

Major Nelson has posted the following Marketplace updates:
  • Various NCAA March Madness 07 Themes Available
  • Def Jam Icon Demo Available
    "From the team behind the critically acclaimed EA SPORTS™ Fight Night series brings you DEF JAM: ICON, an integration hip hop culture and gaming like never before. With the hottest music seamlessly infused into the world around you, the game’s environments pulsate, crumble, and explode to life with every bone-jarring beat."

Def Jam: Icon Screenshots (360)

Xboxyde has posted some screenshots of Def Jam: Icon.
"Electronic Arts is not slowing down with the new Def Jam: Icon medias since here are 19 new images of the game. It's also worth noting that the demo is available on the Marketplace since a few hours."

Burnout: Dominator Screenshots (PS2)

Boomtown has posted some screenshots of Burnout: Dominator.
"Amazing what can still be coaxed out of the PlayStation 2 hardware."

Other Stuff...

Had a dental appointment yesterday, that I nearly forgot about. Man, I hate when they dig at your gums with that pick thingy. I feel like shoving it somewhere...

We have some kitchen cabinets arriving today, so I'm not going to work until they get here.

The big 40 game blowout game is tonight. I'm feeling a little better about our chances, I'd say we lose by 38.

Enough about me, what's up with you?
  • QOTD: How often do you workout?

wiseman (35), RyGuy78 (29)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 02/08/07 09:10 AM
QOTD - Work out? Does walking to the DVD player to switch discs count?
# 2 J G 22 @ 02/08/07 09:12 AM
Man good luck on the game.

Im just now trying to pick back up working out. Got to look good for the ladies this summer. U feel Me!
# 3 Shaver @ 02/08/07 09:26 AM
QOTD: 3-4 days a week since June of last year. I've lost 80 pounds, cut my body fat in half, and will be running my first 5K in a couple months. I pretty much took the decade off between hurting myself in my Freshman year of college and last year... getting back after it was the best decision I've made in a long time.
# 4 NYJets @ 02/08/07 09:32 AM
I never work out I hate it. I play pickup sports as much as possible, so I get a lot of exercise but as far as running just to run or lifting weights almost never.
# 5 Sandman42 @ 02/08/07 09:46 AM
I don't work out that much, but I try to play a lot of pickup football or baseball.

Also it's Thursday Steve.
# 6 Boltman @ 02/08/07 10:15 AM
Umm, Wednesday morning news 2/8/07?
# 7 Shaver @ 02/08/07 10:23 AM
# 8 MachoMyers @ 02/08/07 11:10 AM
I train 5 days a week. Lately I've been missing days because I go snowboarding but I absolutley must go at least 4 times a week or I'll go crazy. I'm in school still so the amount of free time gives me no excuse for missing a workout. Playing football for 15 years got me hooked.
# 9 TJdaSportsGuy @ 02/08/07 11:30 AM
What's up?

I don't work out. It bores the ever-loving crap out of me.
# 10 plasticbeast @ 02/08/07 11:43 AM
Steve I want to stick every tool the dentist has in his arsenal up his ***. I have no probs with doctors and shots, but sticking metal objects in my mouth is something I flip out over everytime I am at the dentist...

QOTD: I only work out about 6-7 months of the year. I don't like just lifting weights... I like to run, and play sports so that usually only happens when its spring, summer or fall.
# 11 pennstlbu @ 02/08/07 12:06 PM
QOTD: Work out, I used to 3-4 times per week when I was in college. But the past 2 years I never lifted or ran at all. I'm just now getting back into it. About 4 times a week the past month or two.
# 12 Steve_OS @ 02/08/07 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by TheBigPig

Also it's Thursday Steve.
Thanks for the fix Clay!
# 13 Pete1210 @ 02/08/07 12:39 PM
QOTD: 2 days a week.
# 14 forensicd @ 02/08/07 12:52 PM
Mon thru friday every morning at the gym.
# 15 Acid @ 02/08/07 02:32 PM
QOTD: My only workout is playing soccer occasionally (gonna join an indoor league soon) and tennis. My tennis season and soccer league will be going on around the same time period, so I should get some good workouts for a few months or so.
# 16 dieselboy @ 02/08/07 04:28 PM
On an intramural basketball team, that plays once a week.

Besides that, I workout, twice a week.