Madden 07 Superbowl XLI Prediction

360Monster has posted their Madden 07 Superbowl XLI prediction.
"So here we are finally at Superbowl XLI. Two teams but only one prize, the chance to lift the Lombardi a feat not yet attained by the master himself Peyton Manning who has struggled in the playoffs in recent years and started this seasons playoffs in dramatically bad style with 3 Interceptions against the Kansas City Chiefs. Then that match was followed by yet another sub-par performance by number 18 against the Baltimore Ravens. Luckily for him the Colts defence was on hand to save the day on both occasions. Then there was the amazing spectacle that was the AFC Championship match, which saw one of the biggest rivalries in the NFL between Colts QB Manning and the Pats QB Brady end in one of the greatest playoff matches yet seen in the NFL. With the Pats leading 21-3 the Colts made a miraculous comeback to topple the playoff kings 38-34 and the result sent them on their way to the Orange Bowl and Superbowl 41."

Piracy Forces Sports Interactive to Close Hockey Sim (PC)

GamesIndustry has the scoop.
"Sports Interactive has been forced to abandon its Eastside Hockey Manager series due to mounting piracy. That's according to managing director Miles Jacobson, who explained the situation in a forum post as the developer released the game's final patch. Despite strong reviews, Sports Interactive discovered that sales simply weren't picking up, even in Scandinavia where the first game sold strongest."

WiiWantCricket.com (Wii)

Wii want cricket...or do we? Well, check out the website for some details.
"I have recently been in contact with a person from EA concerning a Cricket game for the Wii. Here is a part of their response: "I totally agree with your suggestions. With the Wii just coming out less then a month ago, has opened up many possibilitys as to what we can do with games, and what games we can bring back. I thank you for your time and suggestions." In reality, to get any real support, we need to get on Nintendo Australias back and let them know that people in Australia and other cricketing nations want this game. I am a multimedia designer and am considering developing a site with the sole purpose of pushing for a Cricket game to be made for Wii. If we gained enough support, hopefully Nintendo Aus and EA would take notice."

MLB 07: The Show Screenshots (PS2)

SportsGamer has posted some screenshots of MLB 07: The Show.
"SCEA has released a new set of screens from the PS2 version of MLB 07: The Show featuring cover athlete David Wright of the New York Mets. The game is currently scheduled to ship on February 26th for both the PS2 and PSP."

MotorStorm Behind the Scenes Movie Clip (PS3)

GameTrailers have posted a behind the scenes look at MotorStorm.
"Head out with the crew as they look to create the perfect off-roading terrain using state of the art cameras and some technical ingenuity."

Other Stuff...

Well, the scrimmage last night was quite interesting. Our teammate was chasing down a loose ball and grabbed it and through it in, just before he stepped on the out of bounds line. Well, since there were no refs, the other team said he was out of bounds. Just after that, one player from the other team just kept talking and talking, so my teammate grabbed him by the shirt and lifted him up off the ground and slammed him on his back. Well, all hell broke lose after that and their entire team went after my teammate. We had to pull and push everyone off the pile from having him killed. Needless to say, that was the end of that scrimmage. My heart was racing a mile a minute and everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. Well, we see them again at the end of the season, so it should be interesting, to say the least, when we face them at that time.

The Pistons lost again to the Wizards as it evens the season series at 2. Jamison was hurt early on and the Pistons never took advantage of it. I caught the 4th quarter as the Pistons made their run, but the Wiz answered right back w/ a run of their own. It would have been interesting if Tay would have hit that last wide open 3. Damn!

The Super Bowl sure doesn't seem it's ever going to get here, does it? Man I miss football.

Enough about me, what's up with you?
  • QOTD: How excited are you about the official All-Pro Football 2K8 announcement?

Happy Birthday to the following OS'er!

mudtiger (29)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 01/31/07 08:37 AM
What up?

Got up early to clean the drive way, we have about 15 inches of snow. It's bone chilling, under zero cold. The low on Sunday, 1 without wind chill.... WOW!!!

After I was done, I downloaded the GRAW2 demo, March can't get here soon enough.

Now I'm at work, wishing I was back home

I'm looking forward to see what the 2K Football game will be. Hopefully completely custom, and we can change names of the cities, players, teams, etc.

# 2 Pete1210 @ 01/31/07 08:47 AM
QOTD: Very Excited! I'm still playing in a 2k5 league on the xbox that has been running seasons nonstop since that game released. I can't wait to see how 2K football looks on the 360. I'm pretty sure it will play better than Madden. I'm counting on online league play too.

What's up with me is I got email confirmation that my Federal return was accepted. We should have our refund by 2/9. This efiling is great. It used to take 6 weeks when I mailed it in. The extra cash will take care of a few leftover bills from Christmas, a few minor home improvements and some extra spending money for vacation.

# 3 JohnDoh @ 01/31/07 09:10 AM
Dood I am so stoked about the newly announced 2K Sports football game I can hardly stand it! This week has been amazing with me getting a new job offer to rake in the big dough AND the fact that 2K Sports is releasing a new football game. I'm not sure which one is more exciting!!!??

# 4 MachoMyers @ 01/31/07 09:43 AM
QOTD:

A mix between "freakin excited" and an "about freakin time" attitude.

I hope its as good as I've built up in my mind.

# 5 nyisles16 @ 01/31/07 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
[b]

Enough about me, what's up with you?

playing a "tackle basketball" league?

QOTD: finally some competition for Madden!! hopefully the teams & players can be editible!

# 6 The GIGGAS @ 01/31/07 10:23 AM
QOTD: So excited.

Just can't hide it.

# 7 cbgatorade0202 @ 01/31/07 10:47 AM
Whats up?

Well Im still not gettin better from the Cold I have but maybe Everything turns better here soon. The Super Bowl does seem like it taking forever but I sure hope the Colts beat the Bears in a real good game, Go Peyton!

This weekend it looks like me, my gurl , her friend and her b/f are stayin at a hotel on Riverstreet in Savannah and that should be some interesting stuff...Drinking and ladies always ends up to interesting stuff...Im sure i'll get to see her naked again (Not shabby tho) Im so freakin hungry so I'l lbe gettin me a few slices of Pizza today.

QOTD: Even tho I was never big and such on 2k football, Since 2k5 i've really became 2K with gettin Hockey, Basketball and Even sorry baseball so i'll be gettin the game and expecting some good stuff.

# 8 tehova @ 01/31/07 12:01 PM
2k returns.... I just sent soo many text messages to my friends, all the responses were "is it for real?, you full of it, BS". But its real folks.

*jayz voice* the rulers back

# 9 Shaver @ 01/31/07 12:04 PM
Busy, busy...

Did my taxes last night. Every year I get pissed at how much money I let Uncle Sam collect interest on all year. Pisses me off. Don't get me wrong... I love the fat check in February... but I should be collecting interest on it all year.

My girls start their new Skiing lessons tonight. Pretty geeked for that.

Diggin' my SIM leagues.

Trying to update my BLOG more often.

Gym, gym, gym.

Busy, busy.

QOTD: I'm marking out for the new game from 2K. But, I hate the name. I know it's unimportant... but it sucks.

# 10 dieselboy @ 01/31/07 12:20 PM
QOTD: Stoked.

Wazzzzzzupppppp??? Man, will that ever get old?
Well, I go a lot to do today. Three classes, five hours, I have a bunch of homework due tonight and a test tomorrow morning. Plus, I need to go to the gym. And, I have to sit around and browse OS during that time as well.

# 11 CaptainZombie @ 01/31/07 02:35 PM
What's Up?

Well it's a cold on here in Chicago today. I have about 2.5 hours of work left and I'm off to Walmart to take a look at an AV Stand.

Then I'll be checking out Resident Evil: Apocalypse on BD later on tonight. I can't wait to check out the GRAW2 demo.

QOTD: Excited as all hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!