The Rough Patch (360)

5WG has posted an article entitled, The Rough Patch.
"I was about to play a game of College Hoops 2K7 yesterday on my Xbox 360, and after I booted the game, I was notified that a patch was available. After downloading it and re-starting the game, I noticed that the online performance had improved, and one of the game's major glitches - the incorrect ruling on blocking fouls - had seemingly been fixed.

I was impressed by the effectiveness of the patch, and by how much more fun the game was with it. 2K Sports should be commended for their commitment to their product.

Of course, it should be noted that parts of this patch shouldn't have been necessary in the first place - a refrain that's becoming more and more common for Xbox 360 gamers."

NBA Street Homecourt Hands On Preview (PS3, 360)

PopCultureShock has posted their hands on preview of NBA Street Homecourt.
"The system is really easy to control and you'll have a lot of fun just getting acclimated to being able to do exactly what moves you want to do when you want to do them. I was able to put together a 61 move combination string the first time I picked up the controller without even thinking about it. Trust me; people are going to be talking about this when the game comes out."

MotorStrorm Screenshots (PS3)

Playsyde has posted some screenshots of MotorStrorm.
"The ever nice Motorstorm is back with these 9 images. I just can't wait for the PAL release of this game so I can race online!"

Def Jam: Icon Images and Artworks (PS3, 360)

Playsde and Xboxyde have both posted some Def Jam: Icon images and artworks.
"Electronic Arts released these 20 images of Def Jam: Icon, from the 360 version of the game and 4 artworks."

Other Stuff...

spot0433 (34), longhair (31)

What's Up?

Man, I'm so tired this morning. It's just going to be one of those days today, I can just feel it.

The big basketball scrimmage happens tonight, I'm looking forward to it. Hope I don't get dunked on, haha.

In a way, I'm happy Parcells is leaving Dallas. I mean, the Boys need someone to breathe new life into them, they just seemed to play with no emotion, other than T.O. It will be interesting to see who JJ brings in, I just hope it's not a retread.

Enough about me, what's up with you?

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 01/23/07 09:04 AM
What's up!?

Went to the Lake County Captains Hot Stove dinner last night, it was a good time. The Captains are the middle A minor league team of the Cleveland Indians. I live near the stadium, and have season tickets. Last year's event had Jeremy Sowers and Kevin Kousmanoff at it. This year, the names weren't there, but a few of these guys will be in the majors soon. I'll have to get the list of the 15 from the wife, as I'm suddenly drawing a blank on who was there.

Good time though, introduced the new manager and the new uniforms for 2007. It was like being at a press conference. Great food, hot dogs, burgers, chicken fingers, etc. We got autographs and pictures with all the players like last year as well.

Now I need baseball to get here!!!

# 2 cbgatorade0202 @ 01/23/07 10:11 AM
Whats up?

Well Once again wake up in the morning and boom im at work again, So much fun doing the same thing it feels every day over and over. Today Should be a easy day once again but I'll be here till 6 so that should be a lot of fun..Raw last night was pretty good I felt or atleast the Start and the end, Why was HBK not like that with DX..geez?

tonight Im not sure what my plans are but I gotta make sure I have enough money for Hotel and food this weekend in Orlando for the Monster truck show, Should be fun.

# 3 CaptainZombie @ 01/23/07 10:40 AM
Whats up?

I'm kinda tired this morning but very alert, LOL!

I can't wait to get to the store to buy SAW 2 and SAW 3 on BD today. Surprisingly their on sale at Best Buy + I have a coupon to get an additional 10% off. One of my favorite horror franchises.

Tonight I'm going to watch both BD's and then catch ECW which I hope it's good.

Have a good day everyone.

# 4 MattG @ 01/23/07 10:42 AM
Got back from snowboarding at Brian Head, Utah last night and it was a blast. I'm a little sore but I picked it up okay for my first time. I had a few issues turning and wiped out hard a few times...but overall it was a good time.

Looking forward to sitting on the couch, drinking a lot of water, and playing some NCAA 2k7 today.

# 5 luv_mist @ 01/23/07 02:20 PM
I know it's a little past the morning but I kind of started off on the right foot. Did a little lifting and cardiovascular this morning. I'm bushed still and the day isn't over. I'm glad that I get Wednesdays off because I'm going to be sleep for a little longer. Also am starting to focus on my studies since school is back in session. Seems like there aren't enough hours. Not too much time for XBOX 360 games, but I did squeeze a little in. And the freaking Bulls are on a losing streak. Freaking loss to the Pacers last night. Didn't watch but 30 seconds. So depressing. It's all good. Hopefully they make a trade that doesn't kill their chemistry.

# 6 TJdaSportsGuy @ 01/23/07 02:22 PM
What's up?

I've been one busy mo-fo at work lately and haven't had time to write a "What's Up" in a while. This upsets me greatly.

I've been put in charge of operations temporarily at the part-time job, while all the full-time folks are away at a corporate conference. Last night was the first night and my luck, we had all kinds of problems with some equipment. Luckily, I figured it out and everything went off as planned. Tonight will be a bit more difficult because we'll be much busier. Many more moving parts to keep tabs on.

I just found out today that tomorrow from 12-2pm, Stephen A. Smith will be using our studios to do his radio show on ESPN Radio 1050 in New York, and I've been assigned to help him (be his bitch). Stephen A. went to college at Winston-Salem State University, and apparently he'll be in town for some function at the school. I wonder if he'll catch the UNC-Wake Forest hoops game tomorrow night as well.

That's all I got for now...