Burnout Dominator Hands On Preview (PS2)

Shacknews have posted their hands on preview of Burnout Dominator.
"Even as we've fully transitioned into the now current generation of consoles, Sony's PlayStation 2--the oldest of the post-Dreamcast last generation machines--has remained remarkably strong both in hardware and software sales, with the machine generally keeping towards the top of the hardware charts month after month. It is then little surprise that developers have continued to support the machine (and its 100+ million owners) far more than its comparitively quickly dropped competitors. Multiplatform publisher Electronic Arts is of course no exception. Despite having a full new sequel to Criterion's Burnout series of destruction-laced racers in the works for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, the company is letting EA UK take a bit of a detour to do one final lap on the platform where the series made its start, as well as on its portable cousin, the PSP. During a recent EA press event I had the opportunity to go hands on with the PS2 version of game and speak with EA rep Bryce Baer about some of Burnout Dominator's details and how it fits into the Burnout series."

Motorstorm Delayed (PS3)

Boomtown has the scoop.
"The date given for the release of the PS3 offroad racer has recently changed on the PlayStation website from February 26th a less specific "spring."

Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 Video Clip (Multi)

Eurogamer has posted a video clip from Brian Lara International Cricket 2007.
"It's got all the usual photo realistic graphics, fully licensed players and grounds: including Adam Gilchrist, who will hopefully be bellowing "OH THAT'S NICE SHANE" every five seconds. The Shane-saw himself is also obviously included, and it wouldn't be much of a game if Mr. Lara wasn't there.

Practice Nets have been enhanced, Hawk-Eye ball-tracking is back, plus there's a brand new Glossary of Cricketing terms and flashy Coaching mode to wrap your bat around."

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 Video Clip (Wii)

GameTrailers have posted a video clip from Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07.
"We power through a hard dogleg right and grab a snag ourselves a birdie in this beautiful Wii title."

SSX Blur Hands On Preview (Wii)

Joysiq has posted their hands on preview of SSX Blur.
"SSX Blur's look and style reminded me of SSX 3 in a good way. The 12 runs on the mountain are taken from previous SSX games, including that title, with a few new additions. 10 characters from the series are back, with two new snowboarders. EA says that many of the modes from SSX 3 that were absent from SSX On Tour, like tricks on half-pipes, also return."

MotorStorm Preview (PS3)

Strategy Informer has posted their preview of MotorStorm.
"But in MotorStorm, due out in February, that isn't a problem. The respawn system is set so that during your slow motion demise, you are given a point to start again, other than where you actually were prior to flying off a cliff. In many cases, I've ended up far ahead of where I was, and even ahead of those who drove by, laughing at my crash. Strategically committing suicide will boost your performance in MotorStorm. Is this what we need to teach out children?"

Other Stuff...

Dice (34), Casino (28), Gangsta84 (23)

What's Up?

It's FRIDAY! I am SO ready for this weekend to get here. I'm hoping for some great games on Sunday, but I feel the Colts are going to BLOW OUT, yes...I said it, BLOW OUT the Pats and the Saints will get by the Bears.

I'm also looking forward to seeing a rough draft of the new look Operation Sports. Remember guys, if you have any ideas you'd like implemented, keep sending them!

Gotta get to work!

Enough about me, what's up with you?

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 01/19/07 08:55 AM
What's up?!

Motorstorm delayed huh? PS3 is just having issues.....

I'm so glad it's Friday, we are getting belted with snow. Supposed to get a foot today, but not start until around noon. Well, for the last 2 hours I've been at work, it's been snowing like mad, total white out, I can't even see the parking garage. I'm guessing the guess of noon is a little off.... Can't wait to drive home

No plans this weekend, going to sit on the couch, watch some movies with the wife, let the fireplace burn and relax.

# 2 cbgatorade0202 @ 01/19/07 09:14 AM
Whats up?

Yes like the others said its finally Friday and thats great, Not as cold today where im at so thats good...about 50 degrees. Tonight I have no idea what my plans are but hopefully I do a bunch of nothing all weekend really.

Tomorrow night There's a local AWA Pro Wrestling show in my city so i'll be hitting that up..can't beat seeing Glacier in the main event and It will be different and only $12 so i wont complain. Sunday the Games should be good or I sure hope they are ..Go Colts and Go ..well Im not sure who yet to root for Grossman or the Saints???

# 3 Sancheezy @ 01/19/07 09:33 AM
Whats up?

Just sitting here at work, listening to the constant drilling outside my office as they put in the new elevator.

As far as the weekend goes we have a coaches meeting on saturday to discuss the fundraising and hunt for sponsors for my little league baseball team.

Also plan on getting some R6 time in as well.

# 4 Pete1210 @ 01/19/07 09:35 AM
TGIF! We got our first snow of the year. Only a light dusting early this morning and its turning to rain already.
No major plans this weekend. My older son has a wrestling meet this evening and I think tomorrow too. The wrestling has a more demanding schedule than football. Some of these meets last all day.
Also looking forward to the games on Sunday. I'm thinking of inviting a few friends over for the Superbowl thsi year.

# 5 racerx @ 01/19/07 11:00 AM
I finally have a Sat off, so this weekend I am going to enjoy it. CAn't wait for the games this Sunday should be classics!!!!!

# 6 MattG @ 01/19/07 12:16 PM
Just got home from another night at work. Arrested a pimp who couldn't add fast enough to figure out how old he should have been with the fake birthday he gave me...didn't help that he had 3.2 grams of cocaine in his jacket pocket either.

My weekend with consist of snowboarding! First time ever. My girlfriends birthday was Wednesday so I am taking her up to Brian Head, Utah and staying Sat/Sun night. We got free lift tickets with the room and I got her bindings, goggles, and snow pants for a gift. I imagine I will fall about 100 times, especially since I have barely ever seen snow and can't skateboard to save my life. Crossing my fingers I come home in one piece!

# 7 Stu @ 01/19/07 12:20 PM
Originally Posted by MattG
I recommend taking lessons. My fiance broke her wrist the first time out.