Home
News Post

Madden NFL 07 Rated XXX?

LOL, you be the judge.
"Christmas became XXX-mas for a 14-year-old Layton boy who discovered hard-core pornography on a video game he received as a gift.

Kolton Mahoney was shocked when he put the Madden NFL 07 game in his new Xbox 360 console Christmas day and an explicit image popped up on his television screen.

"This is definitely not Madden," he said recalling his first thought after seeing the image."


Other Stuff...
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

Alanb, Davel23 (32), CDB55555 (23), MJAY2003 (22)

What's Up?

Ahhh, a new year brings a new beginning to a lot of things huh? Well, the new year for me brings back my "What's Up?" mini blog, I guess you could call it. It's just a little blurb I'll crank out every morning, as I have the time, just to get to know my readers and have them get to know me. Sure, it might get a little repetitive, but that's my life.

New Year's Eve was filled with setting up a game of "Mouse Trap" for my daughter. Seriously, whoever came up with this game had a LOT of time on his/her hands. Setting it up, seriously took over an hour! The stupid marble never stays on top, near the tub, winding the gear box almost brings the entire game to its knees. I have it working about 75% of the time now, so it's better than nothing I suppose.

The Cowboys thoroughly pissed me off yesterday with yet another PITIFUL performance by their defense. Don't get me wrong, it's always a great feeling losing to the 2nd to the worst team in the NFL. The Lions offense couldn't be stopped and the turnovers kept mounting up. At least the new season starts up next weekend, where I hope the Boys can turn it around in time to beat the Seahawks. Maybe they can shock the world, right?

The Pistons have lost Billups for about 2 weeks, but they put up a good fight against the Suns. It could be a very long 2 weeks, unfortunately. They've lost 3 in a row now and the entire division is within 3 games.

Anyways, happy New Year everyone! What's up with you?

Member Comments
# 1 TJdaSportsGuy @ 01/01/07 11:45 AM
Welcome back, "What's Up?"!!

What's up with me? I'm at work right now...been here since 6am. I get out in 15 minutes. I'll head home, pick up the wife, we're go grab some lunch, then exchange all the Christmas gifts we need to exchange (we've been waiting for the crowds to die down a bit). Then, we'll head home, take down all the Christmas stuff and pack it away for another year.

Then...it's to the couch...to watch football on my brand new 32" LCD HDTV!!



NOTE: I realize I used 2 's in this post...but it's New Year's Day, and What's Up is back. I believe I'm entitled to that.
 
# 2 Psyblast @ 01/01/07 11:53 AM
What's Up is back! Nice!

New Year's Day is always my favorite day of the year...

-Outback Bowl
-Cotton Bowl
-Capital One Bowl
-Gator Bowl

And then the Granddaddy of Them All later today with my Wolverines taking on USC in the Rose Bowl...great day!

And Steve...the Pistons have been so frustrating over the past three games. And now with Chauncey out, more frustration seems to be on the horizon.
 
# 3 Herbsinator @ 01/01/07 11:54 AM
'Bout damn time "What's Up?" came back!

Well, I'm just sitting here watching the Husker game....9 MInutes left in the first quarter. 0-0, ....and another Husker first down.

Go Big Red!
 
# 4 nyisles16 @ 01/01/07 11:58 AM
What's up with me? well, my g/f just woke me up from my sleep (didnt get to bed till 5 am today, so that was pleasant ).. anyway, just had a quiet NYE celebration with my sister & bro-in-law.. before that, I was at the Jets game (booooo!) & watched the Raiders look silly. Nothing really on the plate for today, except going to pay my rent & getting a few groceries (how exciting )..

Happy 2007 to everyone!
 
# 5 Beantown @ 01/01/07 12:07 PM
What's up?

Going to see Casion Royale finally in a few minutes, then going out to lunch with my Dad to celebrate New Years, and coming back in time to watch most of the Rose Bowl.

Should be a good day.
 
# 6 Holic @ 01/01/07 12:12 PM
Good to see What's up? back.

What's up with me? Just got done eating our usual New Years lunch, fixing to sit back and watch some bowl games, play a little Madden, and enjoy my last paid Holiday til July 4th.
 
# 7 Acid @ 01/01/07 02:21 PM
Amazing, "What's Up?" is back!

Didn't do anything last night for New Year's Eve, I was feeling sick the past couple days, probably from the Holiday Bowl, it was in the low 40s, and I stupidly wore shorts (I was fine until the 4th quarter haha). So I just stayed at home and watched an Entourage Season 3 marathon on HBO.

Today is pretty much all football, so I'll be lazy and watch football.

Steve, I hope my Seahawks kick your Cowboys asses next weekend.
 
# 8 Macar91 @ 01/01/07 02:23 PM
Just relaxing today. I've got one more week before I have to go back to school, so I'm going to try to make the most out of this week. I might play some Gears or NBA 2K7 a little later, then watch the Rose Bowl. Go USC!
 
# 9 RockyTop1 @ 01/01/07 02:26 PM
What's up?

The new laptop is about to go through the 50". I've never been so frustrated watching a UT game in my life. Other than that, I guess I'm good.
 
# 10 Steve_OS @ 01/01/07 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Welcome back, "What's Up?"!!

What's up with me? I'm at work right now...been here since 6am. I get out in 15 minutes. I'll head home, pick up the wife, we're go grab some lunch, then exchange all the Christmas gifts we need to exchange (we've been waiting for the crowds to die down a bit). Then, we'll head home, take down all the Christmas stuff and pack it away for another year.

Then...it's to the couch...to watch football on my brand new 32" LCD HDTV!!



NOTE: I realize I used 2 's in this post...but it's New Year's Day, and What's Up is back. I believe I'm entitled to that.
You had to work today? Blah! I need to take down my Xmas stuff as well.

Which TV did you get?
 
# 11 Steve_OS @ 01/01/07 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyblast
And Steve...the Pistons have been so frustrating over the past three games. And now with Chauncey out, more frustration seems to be on the horizon.
Yeah, I have to agree. They made it interesting against the Suns, but w/o Billups, it's going to be a long 2 weeks.
 
# 12 Acid @ 01/01/07 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Welcome back, "What's Up?"!!

What's up with me? I'm at work right now...been here since 6am. I get out in 15 minutes. I'll head home, pick up the wife, we're go grab some lunch, then exchange all the Christmas gifts we need to exchange (we've been waiting for the crowds to die down a bit). Then, we'll head home, take down all the Christmas stuff and pack it away for another year.

Then...it's to the couch...to watch football on my brand new 32" LCD HDTV!!



NOTE: I realize I used 2 's in this post...but it's New Year's Day, and What's Up is back. I believe I'm entitled to that.
Your wife allows you to play the 360 on the new HDTV, right? If not, you're missing out.
 
# 13 Steve_OS @ 01/01/07 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbsinator
'Bout damn time "What's Up?" came back!

Well, I'm just sitting here watching the Husker game....9 MInutes left in the first quarter. 0-0, ....and another Husker first down.

Go Big Red!
17-14 now, good luck! lol.
 
# 14 Steve_OS @ 01/01/07 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyisles16
What's up with me? well, my g/f just woke me up from my sleep (didnt get to bed till 5 am today, so that was pleasant ).. anyway, just had a quiet NYE celebration with my sister & bro-in-law.. before that, I was at the Jets game (booooo!) & watched the Raiders look silly. Nothing really on the plate for today, except going to pay my rent & getting a few groceries (how exciting )..

Happy 2007 to everyone!
Aren't the Giants your team?
 
# 15 Steve_OS @ 01/01/07 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holic
Good to see What's up? back.

What's up with me? Just got done eating our usual New Years lunch, fixing to sit back and watch some bowl games, play a little Madden, and enjoy my last paid Holiday til July 4th.
LOL, what is that avatar?

Speaking of avatars, I'm glad I don't sport that damn Jeff Garcia avatar anymore.
 
# 16 Steve_OS @ 01/01/07 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
Steve, I hope my Seahawks kick your Cowboys asses next weekend.
Keep dreaming Acid. Up for an avatar bet?
 
# 17 Steve_OS @ 01/01/07 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macar91
Just relaxing today. I've got one more week before I have to go back to school, so I'm going to try to make the most out of this week. I might play some Gears or NBA 2K7 a little later, then watch the Rose Bowl. Go USC!
Good luck in school bro, can't wait for the USC/MICH game myself.
 
# 18 Acid @ 01/01/07 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Keep dreaming Acid. Up for an avatar bet?
You're on.

Just for fun, I might use Sully's Jeff Garcia avatar for you.
 
# 19 Steve_OS @ 01/01/07 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyTop1
What's up?

The new laptop is about to go through the 50". I've never been so frustrated watching a UT game in my life. Other than that, I guess I'm good.


Which laptop you get? Sorry about Tennessee bro, it don't look too good right now.
 
# 20 Steve_OS @ 01/01/07 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
You're on.

Just for fun, I might use Sully's Jeff Garcia avatar for you.
I'll find a good one for you after the Boys beat em' down.
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.