Holiday Sports Picks for 2006

5WG has posted their Holiday Sports Picks for 2006.
"The holiday season is upon us, and odds are that you have a gamer or two on your shopping list.

Sports games are perfect for the entire family to play together, as they encourage team play and strategic thinking, and all the games listed below are rated "E" for everyone by the ESRB, so you don't have to worry about anything objectionable for the younger set.

Whether your favorite sports gamer has an Xbox 360™ or an original Xbox®, 2006 was a banner year for sports gaming, and I've listed some of the finest of this year's crop here. One of these (or more!) will be sure to please your favorite armchair quarterback."

Question of the Day

What are you up to this weekend?

My daughter is having a Christmas party tonight, she's really looking forward to going. Can't wait for the big Boys vs. Saints game!

Other Stuff...
RahKhem, Yellow5 (38), hogsnumberone (30), Rau71 (23), rocker78 (18)

Member Comments
# 1 cbgatorade0202 @ 12/08/06 07:12 AM
QOTD: I really have no idea what Im doing this weekend, I guess hanging out with my gurl a lot more and maybe drinkin 1 night and possibly watchin NFL on Sunday. Personally I can't believe College Football is allready over, Its gonna hit on Saturday and Its going to really suck.
# 2 Pete1210 @ 12/08/06 08:16 AM
QOTD: My youngest is preparing for first communion this year, so Saturday we will be in church for his first confession. Sunday we will pick up and decorate our Christmas tree.
# 3 nyisles16 @ 12/08/06 08:35 AM
QOTD: well, my "weekend" started this morning.. getting up at 7 to get to the mall (after working till midnight).. I was able to score a nice deal on a necklace for my g/f for xmas.. otherwise, more of the same: WORK
# 4 luv_mist @ 12/08/06 09:10 AM
Well, I'm about to take my Anatomy & Physiology test hoping that it doesn't bring down my A. Then I'll probably prepare for cleaning up for my Sabbath as well as get prepared for my game tomorrow (Church league). We'll probably pack some food since we're headed to Waukegan. Then on Saturday night, my girl and I might come home and watch a few of the Sopranos Season 2. Great stuff on the real. Sunday, I'll be working out and relaxing since I'm done with classes early. I'll also check out a few places to see what kind of deals I can get on remote starters for my mother's car because it's inverse as hell in Chicago. Oh, watching a bit of the Bulls too after I tape it and whatever other games are on. Oh, and checking out a few places to apply for CNA job. Hopefully I pick up something this next week coming up. Not a bad weekend.......
# 5 TJdaSportsGuy @ 12/08/06 09:32 AM
Good luck to all you guys in college with finals coming up. Ahh, I remember those days fondly (yeah, right, those days sucked!).

This is going to be my Christmas shopping weekend, likely tomorrow. Cal Hoops will play tomorrow night late (probably at around 9pm eastern), so I'll have all day to do whatever before I have to go in and work that game.

Sunday, 4pm, I'll be at Buffalo Wild Wings, watching the Bills (hopefully) beat the Jets.
# 6 MachoMyers @ 12/08/06 09:37 AM
I have two assignments to finish, watching the Heisman (which I haven't seen in 5 years since they stopped showing it in Canada) and then going back home to the T Dot on Monday.
# 7 aukevin @ 12/08/06 10:51 AM
QOTD: Probably put the tree up this weekend. I like having a tree, they are just a pain to set up.
# 8 Beantown @ 12/08/06 12:48 PM
Go out tonight.

Nothing tomorrow.

Study Sunday.
# 9 pennstlbu @ 12/08/06 02:22 PM
QOTD: Griz game tonight against UMass in the I-AA semifinals. Hopefully celebrating downtown tonight. Hopefully tomorrow booking reservations for the championship game in Chattanooga. Seahawks game Sunday.
# 10 ndeezlo @ 12/08/06 03:36 PM
beer pong here on saturday, no idea if anything else will happen
# 11 Husker_OS @ 12/08/06 05:12 PM
QOTD: Going bowling with some friends tonight. Then tomorrow is my fraternity's Christmas Cocktail at a bar. I can't wait til tomorrow night. Cocktail is easily the 2nd best party of the year. And not to mention, me and my date are trying my new drink called the Cherry Bomb(Jager, Red Bull, Cherry Coke).
# 12 SportsAce @ 12/08/06 05:47 PM
Sit around and wait for the Texans-Titans game.