GameTrailers Movie Clips (Wii, PS2)

GameTrailers have posted movie clips from the following games:
  • GT Pro Series (Wii)
    "Hit the streets in the dead of night and score yourself a gold!"
  • ATV Offroad Fury 4 (PS2)
    "Take an in-depth look at what it takes to nab first place in over 70 tracks around the world!"

Question of the Day

What is your biggest video gaming accomplishment?

Hmmm... Whenever I beat a game, I feel that is an accomplishment, because nowadays, I just never seem to have the time to play games, like I used to. Last game I completed was King Kong, lol.

Other Stuff...
ghm125 (40), espnba2k4 (22), Blaxican8504 (21), rdouglas125 (19)

Member Comments
# 1 The GIGGAS @ 12/05/06 10:10 AM
Beating Super Mario RPG... man that was a mindblowing experience for a 10 year old.

# 2 forensicd @ 12/05/06 10:31 AM
I will never forget the day when I beat mike tyson on the nes. I was watching the dunk contest between jordan and nique at my friends house, and right when jordan won I beat tyson (almost down to the same few seconds). Thats the only time I ever remember beating a game (not that i havent beat others, just dont remember them).

# 3 MachoMyers @ 12/05/06 11:39 AM
QOTD: I guess beating Oblivion was an accomplishment for me...That and beating Devil May Cry 3.

# 4 TJdaSportsGuy @ 12/05/06 11:54 AM
QOTD:

For me, it was probably beating the original Legend of Zelda...BEFORE I had the Nintendo Power Magazine with the map in it. My dad and I each had a game going (the game let you have 3 saves at a time, I think). We were racing to see who could beat it first...and I won. My dad beat it shortly after I did.

# 5 Sandman42 @ 12/05/06 02:06 PM
Beating Zelda:OoT

# 6 ExtremeGamer @ 12/05/06 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
QOTD:

QOTD:

Same. I beat Legend of Zelda without any Nintendo aids. A buddy and I would call each other when we got to certain parts to help each other out, and we raced to finish it. I won of course

I also beat the original Final Fantasy pretty quickly on a low rated guy, I remember my buddy being ticked that he had to really level up his guys.

# 7 Behindshadows @ 12/05/06 03:41 PM
QOTD - Beating Shenmue 1 and 2 on Dreamcast.....that was an accomplishment, but not just beating it, but collecting all the items in it to the fullest. So many hours of my life were taken away, but it felt great to know I beat it 100% complete. And my special VMU, still hangs on the wall with that save on it....

# 8 Pete1210 @ 12/05/06 07:46 PM
QOTD: Winning an online tournament in NFL 2K5. I am an average player, so that was big. More recently, taking out the entire opposing team (4 guys) all with the chainsaw in a round of GOW.

# 9 ndeezlo @ 12/05/06 11:24 PM