Wii Sports Cheats and Secrets

Looking for a few cheats and secrets for Wii Sports? Head on over to GameFaqs and check them out.

Need for Speed: Carbon Tipped For Christmas Number One

GamesIndustry has the scoop.
"Bookmaker Paddy Power has predicted that EA's Need for Speed will top the all-formats software chart for the third year running this Christmas.

NFS: Carbon is the favourite with odds of 8/13, followed by fellow EA title FIFA 07 at 4 to 1. NFS: Most Wanted took the number one spot last year, while NFS: Underground 2 achieved the same feat in 2004.

Hit Xbox 360 shooter Gears of War has been given odds of 10 to 1, along with Rainbow Six: Vegas and Vivendi's new movie tie-in, Eragon."

Question of the Day

How did your team(s) do over the weekend?

How bout' dem Cowboys! Another big win on the road for the Boys. Romo didn't have his best day, but he came through in the clutch. And speaking of clutch, how about Mr. Automatica?!?!?!? Unreal, seems like everything Parcells is touching, turns to gold. Should be a good one against the Saints next weekend. The Pistons lost to the Bobcats last night, but other than that, a great sports weekend for me. I was surprised Michigan didn't get its shot against Ohio St., but what can ya do. How about a playoff system? Oh yeah, this is college football, lame.

Other Stuff...
SBaugh, ChiCubs (38), Ghost_x_51 (27)

Member Comments
# 1 ofdman @ 12/04/06 10:12 AM
QOTD: Cowboys did it!! WOOHOO!!!

I'm still not too confident in Gramatica though. I have a very bad vibe about him and I'm going to be VERY nervous if we have to rely on him again in a win/loose situation.

We shall see but i'd feel a LOT better if the Cowboys would hire me as their kicker and let me use a Wiimote to do the kicks. THAT would be cool.

VERY cool.
# 2 cbgatorade0202 @ 12/04/06 10:20 AM
QOTD: The Jags won and O yea the Gators won the SEC and made the National Championship
# 3 ExtremeGamer @ 12/04/06 11:15 AM
QOTD - Browns won, amazing comeback that I left early from... LOL

Saw Trans Siberian Orchestra on Saturday, just another amazing performance. Totally in the Christmas mood now.
# 4 Beantown @ 12/04/06 11:56 AM
Pats won, even though I missed the 15 point outburst in the 4th quarter.

Texas got pounded by Gonzaga.

Providence beat URI to imrpove to 5-1 on the young season...if only they hadn't been embarassed by Brown.
# 5 nyisles16 @ 12/04/06 12:44 PM

well the Raiders lost (whats new).. cool thing is that my dad got tix to the Jets/Oak game NYE at the Meadowlands!!!

ps- ISLES in First!!! long time since I could say that

thank you Teddy N.
# 6 Acid @ 12/04/06 02:11 PM
UCLA pulled off the biggest upset of the season over USC, Seahawks beat a tough Broncos team, and the UCLA basketball team crushed UC Riverside and moved into the #1 spot.

Overall, great weekend for my teams.
# 7 pennstlbu @ 12/04/06 02:13 PM
QOTD: The Griz won on great defense on Saturday, advancing to the semis of the DI Football Champonship Series (I-AA) against UMass this weekend. The bball team won against Boise St yesterday.

The 'Hawks got a big win over the Broncos.

Great weekend for my teams.