Test Drive Unlimited Downloads Available on the Marketplace (360)

Major Nelson has the scoop.

Question of the Day

Happy birthday Xbox 360! Has it lived up to its hype, 1 year later?

Yes, most definitely. When it first shipped there weren't that many games. But now? Wow, I don't have enough time to play them all!

Other Stuff...
MattG (28), GilCanPass (16)

Member Comments
# 1 cbgatorade0202 @ 11/22/06 07:39 AM
QOTD: Yes it has been everything I want out of a Video game System.
# 2 Pete1210 @ 11/22/06 07:45 AM
QOTD: Yes! The hype for me was all games in HD and with full live integration. The 360 nailed it and there have been a constant stream of good (and some great) games to keep me happy. Plus the marketplace games and demos.
# 3 plasticbeast @ 11/22/06 07:54 AM
QOTD: I agree with you, I've bought GOW, CH2k7, RB6 Vegas, and I'm still trying to beat dead rising... Just don't have enough time to play all these great games
# 4 ProStylez @ 11/22/06 08:40 AM
QOTD- Yes except for the dammm thing breaking down on all of us
# 5 TJdaSportsGuy @ 11/22/06 08:49 AM

I'd say so, yes. And the best part is that after a year out on the market, this console is just NOW starting to hit it's stride, with all the great titles available. I have to say that I have NO remorse for going this route for the next generation of gaming, rather than Sony's PS3 route. None whatsoever.
# 6 MachoMyers @ 11/22/06 09:22 AM
QOTD: Big time, I bought it mostly for sports titles but find my collection full of solid action/shooters that I didn't forsee being so awesome.
# 7 23 @ 11/22/06 10:16 AM
QOTD: Yup. Im pretty content myself between shooters, sports and other types of titles so far.
# 8 MattG @ 11/22/06 12:41 PM
I love my 360. Today is my 28th birthday...thanks for the mention on the news...and all I plan on doing is sitting around and playing some of the great games for it.

Gaming has come a long way since my 10th birthday when I got my NES. It's nice though to have a real job with your own money so you can afford all the extras...like a 52" HD TV and surround sound!
# 9 The GIGGAS @ 11/22/06 12:45 PM
This system rules, that is all.