Wii Sports, Now Better Looking Than Before

Kotaku has the scoop.
"Think after E3 Nintendo just sailed through the summer, chilling out, maxing and relaxing by the pool? No. Nintendo worked. And here's proof. Reader Matthew sent along this comparison for us to compare. Besides the obvious addition of people, notice how Nintendo ditched the company logo in favor of "WiiSports."

College Hoops 2K7: Game Content (360)

According to Major Nelson, there is already some College Hoops 2K7 content on the Marketplace.
"Download this powerful replay editor and construct your own highlight reels!"

Winning Eleven X Screenshots (360)

Gameinfowire has posted some screenshots of Winning Eleven X.

Fight Night Round 3 Trailer (PS3)

Playsyde has posted a trailer from Fight Night Round 3.
"EA Sports released this trailer of Fight Night Round 3 presenting the Get in the Ring mode, allowing us to play the game through the eyes of the boxer. The graphical evolution is quite nice compared to the 360 version, but seeing the gloves disconnected from the rest of the body is a bit disconcerting."

Question of the Day

So...You gettin' a Wii, PS3 or sticking with the 360?

I'm going to stick w/ the 360 for now, but if I can find a PS3 or Wii without waiting in hellacious lines, I'm there.

Other Stuff...
blfane (35), bdunn13 (33), Dekan (29), TrickyD (26), rogerrule07 (18)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 11/09/06 07:40 AM
QOTD - On 12/25 (Xmas gift), I'll be Wii360.
# 2 Pete1210 @ 11/09/06 07:47 AM
QOTD: Xbox 360 is enough for me. I have no desire at all for PS3 for $500+.
I was considering a Wii for my kids, 7 and 10 (and me), for Christmas but they want the DS lite. Of course I have to get 2 to avoid WW3, plus a few games, so thats where the console budget is going this year.
Then pick up the Wii some time next year. PS3, probably never. By the time the PS3 price becomes reasonable, it will be time for the xbox 720.
# 3 Steve_OS @ 11/09/06 07:58 AM
Originally Posted by mike95
# 4 aukevin @ 11/09/06 08:10 AM
QOTD: A Wii for me on Christmas
# 5 nyisles16 @ 11/09/06 08:51 AM
Qotd... just the 360 for me (at least for a while)... i think my g/f would kill me if i had a ps3 & not the "rock" she wants

but really, the only reason i would want a ps3 is to play MLB, & spending $600 for one game doesnt make sense..
# 6 MachoMyers @ 11/09/06 09:37 AM
I'm still playing my PS2 as much if not more then my 360, I dunno I'm weird I guess.

I'm set for a while.
# 7 23 @ 11/09/06 10:24 AM
I'll be getting a Wii for the little ones.