ProStroke Golf: World Tour 2007 Detailed and Dated (PSP)

Eurogamer has the scoop.
"Gusto Games' ProStroke Golf: World Tour 2007, released last month, was an impressive first attempt at kicking Tiger Woods into a bunker - but despite enjoying the PS2 version a lot, we did wonder how it would translate to the PSP with its single analogue stick.

So, with the game due out on Sony's handheld on 10th November, publisher Oxygen has gone ahead and told us, and basically the solution is this: don't rely on having analogue sticks. Makes sense. Instead, the game handles club swing and shifting weight through the shot by using the shoulder buttons."

Tony Hawk Project 8 Screenshots (PS3, 360)

Playsyde and Xboxyde have both posted some Tony Hawk Project 8 screenshots.
"Activision just sent us these images, not all new, of Tony Hawk Project 8. One image in particular shows the camera feature in action. Could be fun."

Question of the Day

What are you up to this weekend?

Well, my parents are having their 35th anniversary, so me and my bro are taking them out to dinner. Other than that, football, games and chores around the house.

Other Stuff...
XBox_Roughneck (38), Darren K (31), Gagnon39 (27), DJmastamind (24), Nathaniel1105 (22), vinny (18)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 10/13/06 07:12 AM
QOTD - Hanging out tonight, going to see Spam-A-Lot tomorrow, and Sunday watching football and going to get pumpkins.
# 2 TJdaSportsGuy @ 10/13/06 07:28 AM
QOTD: No HS Football for me to call tonight (our station is airing NASCAR instead), so the wife and I are going to explore downtown Greensboro. I hear there's a lot of pretty cool bars up that way, so we're going to go check those out.

Tomorrow, I have my Cal Football broadcast to do, a 5pm eastern kickoff at Washington State (trap game).

Sunday, I'll try my damnedest to find a bar that'll show the Bills-Lions game. Wish me luck. Man, I wish I had DirecTV.
# 3 cbgatorade0202 @ 10/13/06 07:57 AM
QOTD : Spending time with the little lady tonight , Then wakin up around 4am saturday and going to Auburn to watch the florida-Auburn football game. Sunday prob just spending some more time with my gurlfriend if i get home early enough Sunday .
# 4 Sandman42 @ 10/13/06 10:26 AM
QOTD: Pretty crazy weekend up ahead for me. Tomorrow going to the Penn State-Michigan game and then on Sunday going to the Jets-Dolphins game.
# 5 MachoMyers @ 10/13/06 10:52 AM
QOTD: Football, Baseball, and studying.
# 6 Behindshadows @ 10/13/06 11:06 AM
QOTD - Going to see the Grudge 2, and the Marine...

Then finishing the night off with Some NBA 2k7, and some Test Drive..
# 7 James1333 @ 10/13/06 04:42 PM
Going to see the Alma Mater (Averett University) take another step to a USA South Conference title at N.C. Wesleyan tomorrow (D3 Football), and flag football on Sunday
# 8 slickdtc @ 10/13/06 05:27 PM
QOTD: Hanging out with friends tonight, tomorrow going to my HS's game then playing football afterwards, Sunday watching NFL football / HW if I have any.
# 9 ofdman @ 10/16/06 10:25 AM
hey, why wasnt I wished a happy bday? I'm an 10-13 bday guy!

I feel...sad...and left out

# 10 aukevin @ 10/16/06 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by ofdman
hey, why wasnt I wished a happy bday? I'm an 10-13 bday guy!

I feel...sad...and left out

Put your birthday in your profile and you will be next year. Happy belated b-day anyways!