FIFA 07 Demo Online (360)

360 Monster has the scoop.
"A new demo has hit the marketplace and it comes in the form of EA's footy title FIFA 07.

Its pretty big at 827mb, but it means you will get your first look at the game which plans to knock PES6 off its football throne."

WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007 Screenshots (360)

Xbox Front has posted some screenshots of WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007.

Ultimate Baseball Online: The (sorta) Ultimate Video Walkthrough (PC)

Destructoid has posted a video walkthrough of Ultimate Baseball Online.
"The people with the MMO baseball sim Ultimate Baseball Online were in town yesterday and I had the chance to stop by and speak with them and get to know their game. If you’re curious as to how the basics of UBO work, then you’ll want to watch this video."

WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2007 Preview (360)

Mygamer has posted their preview of WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2007.
"The most important aspect of any game that involves fighting is how it fights (duh). The developers have decided to add a bit of spice to the typical, repetitive animations and moves featured in previous games. With a greater emphasis on using the analog controls, unleashing an airplane spin or throwing an opponent into the corner turnbuckles will apparently feel more natural instead of relying on the preset animations that occur on queue. This should alleviate the boredom some casual fans might have felt when experiencing the same visuals over and over again with a few button presses."

MotorStorm Trailer (PS3)

Kotaku has posted another trailer from MotorStorm.
"Hot? Def, but how much is gameplay and how much is trailer fluff? If this is really how MotorStorm is going to look when I'm playing it on the Playstation 3 I can't friggin wait."

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam Interview (DS)

Yahoo! Games have posted an interview with Vicarious Visions' Executive Producer, David Nathanielsz on taking the Tony Hawk franchise into a new direction.
Yahoo!: "Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam appears to be the first Nintendo DS title with voice chat, is that correct? How does that work?"
David: "Metroid had a voice chat feature in their lobby, but not in-game. Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam will be the first Nintendo DS title to have voice chat active in-game. It was a challenge and we had to pull out the secret sauce to keep things running smoothly, but it was worth it. We hope that even more players will take advantage of Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. It's a lot of fun and there is a ton to do on Wi-Fi with Downhill Jam. On Sk8land DS, we had over 60,000 player contributed pieces of artwork via Wi-Fi. We expect that number to be even higher on Downhill Jam DS!"

Question of the Day

What are you up to this weekend?

Football, of course. I'm going to try and get a few things organized on my desk as well, it's a total mess. I'm off on Monday, so it's a 3 day weekend for me!

Other Stuff...
canman (20), RapboY (19), lknpk16 (18)

Member Comments
# 1 TJdaSportsGuy @ 10/06/06 07:13 AM

Tonight, I'm doing play by play for Greensboro's Grimsley HS at Winston-Salem's North Forsyth.

Tomorrow afternoon from 12-2pm, I'm manning our radio station's booth at the Dixie Classic Fair, then I'll head home and prep for my duties with the Cal Bears broadcast as they host Oregon (big game!).

Sunday, it's off to Hooters to watch my Bills get destroyed by the Bears. Last week, we tried the local Hooters for the first time...and actually liked it better. The TV screens are bigger, it's not as crowded, and the....scenery is better.
# 2 cbgatorade0202 @ 10/06/06 07:47 AM
QOTD: Friday Night: After I get off work will end up hanging out with my g/f all night long and after she is gone I'll be gettin a few hours of xbox 360 in or watchin some wrestling.

Saturday: I'll be watchin college Football all day long and maybe going up to Georgia Southern to see a few old friends of mine to watch the UGA game

Sunday: Leaving about 12 and going to Jacksonville to watch the Jaguars vs Jets game...Then if I get home by around 930 I'm goin to my buddies to watch the rest of the No Way out PPv
# 3 ExtremeGamer @ 10/06/06 07:58 AM
QOTD - tonight, going to a random high school football game. Tomorrow watching football and hitting Bahama Breeze for dinner, then Sunday relaxing all day and watching football.
# 4 TJdaSportsGuy @ 10/06/06 08:06 AM
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Your stupid Browns will be infesting my local NFL coverage Sunday at 1pm because they're at the Panthers. If it weren't for that game, I MIGHT actually be able to watch my Bills at home instead of having to go out.

For this...I hope you Browns lose by 50.
# 5 Shaver @ 10/06/06 08:08 AM
Doing a lot of gaming this weekend because my slave driver of an Executive Editor is making me give him a review on Monday to beat a game release. Jerk!

Gym and Swimming tonight at the Y with the family.

Tigers/Yankees tonight and tomorrow!
Michgan/Michigan State Saturday!
Lions/Viking Sunday (maybe)!

Gotta pick up my suit from the tailor for a wedding next weekend in Chicago.

Lots to do... but at least it ain't work.
# 6 aukevin @ 10/06/06 08:45 AM
QOTD: I gotta work late tonight, but then I'm heading down to my parents' house for the weekend. I plan on watching the Auburn game and the Florida game, then go see School for Scroundrels Saturday night.
# 7 Sandman42 @ 10/06/06 09:22 AM
QOTD: Heading back home from college this afternoon. Probably will hang out with my friends back home.

Also plan to watch the Yankees ALDS game tonight and whenever they play tomorrow.

Saturday and Sunday will probably watch some football.
# 8 nyisles16 @ 10/06/06 09:34 AM
QOTD... going apple picking with the g/f on Sat, then work late on Sun

& rooting my Mets on !!
# 9 MachoMyers @ 10/06/06 09:59 AM
Long weekend baby!
I'm gonna watch a lot of football, a lot of baseball, play a lot of 360, and watch a lot of Lost, because after this weekend I have a lot of studying to do.
# 10 dieselboy @ 10/06/06 01:18 PM