ProStroke controls Revealed (PS2, Xbox, PSP, PC)

Eurogamer has the scoop.
"Basically, instead of standing behind the golfer, pulling the left stick back and then thrusting it forward like in Tiger Woods, you line up the shot from behind and then look down at the ball between your feet and swing the stick right to left."

EA Withdraws Need for Speed: Carbon Date (Wii)

Revolution Europe has the scoop.
"There was a flurry of Internet activity and speculation after Electronic Arts listed a November 3rd release date for the Wii version of Need for Speed: Carbon in Europe. Could the date mean this was when the console would launch? Did that mean the console would launch before then elsewhere in the world? It seemed EA knew something we didn't, what with the PS3 version left with a "TBC" date while the Wii's seemed so definate."

Love Football Screenshots (360)

Xboxyde has posted some screenshots of Love Football.
"Namco put online these images of Love Football, finally showing some famous players like Ronaldinho and Gerrard. And it actually seems to look a little bit better graphically too."

Question of the Day

It's Friday! What are you up to this weekend?

Other Stuff...

Member Comments
# 1 stalsy2310 @ 07/21/06 11:54 AM
QOTD: Lets see today i have no idea what im gonna do but tomarrow my friend is throwing a party so im gonna go to that and then if its nice out go to the beach.

# 2 MattG @ 07/21/06 12:39 PM
Work Friday and Saturday night just like every week. Then on Sunday go to my new house I just bought with my girlfriend while the window lind guys come out and measure for the installation.

Closing costs...fridge, washer/dryer, microwave, 3 ceiling fans...blinds...and paint. All the joys of buying a brand new built home. I wouldn't trade it for anything right now though.

# 3 TJdaSportsGuy @ 07/21/06 12:48 PM
QOTD:

Tonight, I'm going to go watch Clerks II with the wife. Tomorrow, my mom is driving up from Charlotte (about an hour and a half away), and we're all going to pick out our new bedroom furniture. Sunday, I work.

# 4 dieselboy @ 07/21/06 04:13 PM
QOTD: Camping with the GF and homies.

# 5 ndeezlo @ 07/21/06 04:26 PM
Counting Crows concert tonight, Possibly crashing a wedding on Saturday and working early on Sunday.

# 6 MachoMyers @ 07/21/06 05:39 PM
QOTD:

Hanging out and playing NCAA 07

..and going up north with the in laws to perhaps buy a boat. Boo ya.

# 7 nyisles16 @ 07/21/06 07:04 PM
to pharaphrase an 80's song... "Everybody's workin for the weekend"

though my 10 day vaca awaits me in a week