MotorStorm Screenshots (PS3)

Gameinfowire has posted some screenshots of MotorStorm.
"MotorStorm delivers brutal off-road racing, plunging players into a stunningly realistic - but frenzied and chaotic - environment awash with grit, mud and petrol, in a game that leaves the standard rules of racing in the dust. Gone are the limits of power restrictions, limited classes and qualifying rounds. Players simply choose their vehicle from a massive range – including dirt bikes, ATVs, sand rails, rally cars, monster trucks and everything in between – then hit the track in a no-holds-barred sprint to the finish line. Carving a swathe of destruction through the ever-changing wilderness, players must compete in a high octane-fuelled, horsepower spectacle where the only rule is to try and stay ahead."

Forza 2 Trailer Dissected (360)

Eurogamer has dissected the Forza 2 trailer.
"At one point in the E3 trailer the car comes apart so that you can see all of its component parts, and the big idea here, the guys say, was to underline the customisable nature of the game - that you can add a supercharger, change engine and suspension parts, the body kits and paint jobs. "[They] have a real effect on the performance of the car and the physics of the car, so it's a great chance for us to kind of communicate that complexity," says Wendl."

Question of the Day

Have you ever been "Live" on a radio or television show?

Other Stuff...

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 06/26/06 09:53 AM
QOTD - I've been on radio, calling in to sports talk or winning "15th caller" contests.
# 2 Shaver @ 06/26/06 10:11 AM
Have you ever been "Live" on a radio or television show?
I was LIVE on radio for over 4 years. Best job I ever had... worst money I ever made...

I've probably done LIVE TV about 7 or 8 times back in my radio days.
# 3 mgoblue @ 06/26/06 10:39 AM
at a pre-season practice for Michigan Basketball just before Amaker's 2nd season, Fox Sports Detroit was in the crowd interviewing people. My friend (who got me to go to the practice and is a total Michigan basketball nut) and I got interviewed. I bs'ed a lot, saying Tommy gave the fans hope, respect for the program, blah blah blah. I ended up on TV instead of my friend, and he was kinda pissed, since I've never been that huge a college hoops fan, and wouldn't have been there except for him.
# 4 ndeezlo @ 06/26/06 10:40 AM
I interned at WDFN a(the) Detroit sports radio station about 5 years ago, I was on the air a couple times.

And I had a job in radio for a week so I was on the air there too. In Kewanee Illinois though so no one heard it.
# 5 plasticbeast @ 06/26/06 10:46 AM
QOTD: I 've been live on the air many times promoting my rock band, doing a song over the air or just promoting upcoming shows, kind of an interview. If anyone wants to check it out, we have some of our older songs on this website: www.the-coz.com. We are currently in the studio recording a new album.
# 6 Acid @ 06/26/06 12:15 PM
QOTD- My mom had a news special done on her a few years ago (about bad LASIK surgeries) and I think I was on there when they were walking through our house, but I can't remember if I made it on TV though.

I've been in a local magazine for tennis though.
# 7 e0820 @ 06/26/06 01:00 PM
QOTD - I was in the background moving fireworks when Mike Chilines (ch2 news) interviewed our lead Pyrotehnician for a show in Oak Park IL (1991) also I was interviewed on Fox News for Y2k by Byron Harlon in 1998. I didnt see either news casts but I was told that people seen me.