Racer Driver 2006 Car List Unveiled (PSP)

PSX Extreme has the scoop.
"Race Driver 2006 has gone gold and will be in stores on May 30th, according to a press release from Codemasters. In addition to providing us with a release date, the press release also provides details on the 50 licensed vehicles in the game."

Forza Motorsport 2 Fact Sheet and Screenshots (360)

Gameinfowire has the scoop.
Forza Motorsport 2, the sequel to Microsoft Game Studios’ award-winning, fully customizable driving simulator “Forza Motorsport,” speeds its way onto Xbox 360 this holiday. With authentic simulation physics, bone-jarring damage, photo-realistic graphics, and licensed tuning and customization options, the franchise improves on the unprecedented features gamers enjoyed in its debut installment. Loaded with more than 300 of the world’s hottest cars for you to collect, personalize and tune, “Forza Motorsport 2” gives you a complete racing experience."

Ultimate Duck Hunting Screenshots (PC)

Boomtown has posted some screenshots of Ultimate Duck Hunting.
"Ultimate Duck Hunting revives the hunting game genre, and breathes new life with the multiplayer aspect," said Mid Carolina Media President Joseph Middleton. "You and your buddies can determine the true master hunter, but without the wait for hunting season, the 3:30 a.m. wake-up call, and the wet, muddy socks."

FIFA World Cup 2006 Themes on XLM (360)

360Monster has the scoop.
"For those that are keen on garnishing their Xbox theme with even more World Cup content, you will be pleased to hear that there has been more themes released on the Marketplace. These themes come in the form of a single background, so you could just make your very own and save those precious Microsoft Points. Either way, here is a rundown of what country themes are available (some viewers will be disappointed with their own country missing from this list)."

Question of the Day

What are you up to on your 3-day weekend?

Other Stuff...

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 05/26/06 07:52 AM
QOTD - not much, re-roofing my garage tomorrow and cookout on Monday. Just some relaxing and catching up on sleep.

# 2 SPTO @ 05/26/06 07:56 AM
My 3 day weekend was LAST week so....

My sister had a party on the Saturday except it wasn't a regular party NOOOO she had to go all out and invite close to 40 people. Let's just say the house looked like a hurricane had ripped through it by the next mornng.

Remarkably the house looks like nothing happened now.

# 3 Acid @ 05/26/06 09:09 AM
My parents are out of town so I'll be watching my little brother.

What an awesome to spend the weekend when your parents are out of town.

# 4 Shaver @ 05/26/06 09:09 AM
QOTD - If it doesn't rain, I have to work on some planter boxes for the wife's garden.

If it rains... Continue the transformation of the basement from my kid's playroom to my "Man Room".

Either way.... Pistons on Saturday and Monday.... Tigers at home all weekend against the Tribe (might try to make it down for 1)...

# 5 aukevin @ 05/26/06 09:12 AM
QOTD: Saturday I got to rent a tiller and till up my front and side yards because I'm gonna put sod down. I'm really looking forward to that.

After that, my wife and I are gonna head out of town for a couple days for our anniversary.

# 6 racerx @ 05/26/06 09:44 AM
QOTD:

We close on a house on Wed, so I will spend most of the weekend packing. Monday is my Sister in laws B-Day so my Brother in law is throwing a party for her.

# 7 ndeezlo @ 05/26/06 02:03 PM
Yesterday got super drunk watching Pistons and celebrating birthday, tried to get into the 1201 showing of X3 but it just sold out when we got there at like 1145, so we go to the bar get a bar and I have to do 2 Ray Charles shots because the bartender messed up the first one.

Tigers vs. Indians tonight, first trip to the Copa this year.
Piston game Saturday night and a buddies grad party that I might crash
Work 8-3 Sunday then watch Suns vs Mavs.
Maybe see X-3 Monday, who knows that day is the wildcard.

# 8 OSUG1 @ 05/26/06 02:16 PM
QOTD:

work and watch some games at the Big 12 tournament

# 9 MachoMyers @ 05/26/06 05:13 PM
QOTD:

Was last weekend for me in Canada...Actually who am I kidding every day has been a holiday for me this month.

I want to go see the Jays/White Sox game on Sunday (Vernon Wells Bobblehead Day). My girlfriend is going to test drive a car on Saturday and we're helping her parents find an apartment downtown somewhere.

Besides that I plan on seeing X-3 and playing Oblivion.