GTR Screenshots (360)

360Monster has posted some GTR screenshots.
"GTR features all the cars, drivers and tracks from two full FIA GT Championships and challenges casual racers to become world-class drivers. Directed by professional racing driver and former FIA GT Team Owner, Henrik Roos, GTR sets new standards for racing realism on console. GTR is expected to ship globally on Xbox 360 in spring 2007."

Evolution GT Trailer (PC, PS2)

BlackBean Games have posted another Evolution GT trailer.

Gallop Racer In Stores Now (PS2)

PSX Extreme has the scoop.
"Gallop Racer 2006 is the most realistic and exciting horse racing title to date and we are thrilled to be launching during the peak of the horse racing season,” says Michael Domaguing, Tecmo’s Marketing Manager. “This chapter in the series allows the users to fully customize their horse racing experience and the game allows for a richer and deeper horse racing encounter. If you love horses, this is the game for you. If you love horse racing, this is the game for you. If you love racing but hate horses, then you’ll enjoy using the whip to urge your horse to the finish line!"

FreeStyle Street Basketball Website Online (PC)

The official FreeStyle Street Basketball website is online.
"Freestyle is the first foray into building a North American online gaming community that combines sports with RPG elements. Whether a hardcore or casual gamer, enter an immersive world that tests your skills in the ultimate street basketball to hit virtual playgrounds around the country. Dress the part, hit up the musical play list, then break some ankles as you team up with and against players just like the pick-up games of Venice Beach to Rucker Park – only this time you have the skills. Dude…don’t just sit there, ball’s in your court!"

Question of the Day

Do you listen to music while you're gaming?

Other Stuff...

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 05/03/06 08:54 AM
QOTD - depends on the game, sports games, after I've memorized the commentary, I have my MP3 player going. But games where I want to hear the game's music or dialogue, no I don't.

# 2 dieselboy @ 05/03/06 09:33 AM
QOTD - It all depends. Sometimes, when I would play online PC games, (Counter-Strike, Starcraft, etc.), I would leave the sound on, but play MP3s. And when friends and I are gaming, typically sports gaming, we often have music on.

But I'm with EG, once I have memorized the commentary, (like after the first day of owning Madden), I play music then too.

# 3 SPTO @ 05/03/06 09:43 AM
With sports games I usually listen to the radio or what i'm doing right now, listening to a great Old Time Radio website with over 11 thousand episodes of about 176 different series.

As you can see by my blog link i'm doing a series of picks for great OTR shows. My crime/detective picks should be up by tonight or tomorrow.

However, with non-sports games I usually keep the sound on.

# 4 aukevin @ 05/03/06 09:54 AM
QOTD: No I don't really listen to music as I game. If I'm playing a game on the computer I usually have the TV on while playing, but I like to hear the ingame music when I'm playing games. When I'm playing console games, I just listen to the game.

# 5 MachoMyers @ 05/03/06 10:37 AM
QOTD:
For all sports games I do...Except of course for MLB 06 The Show where I find the commentary to be exceptional even half way through a season.

# 6 ndeezlo @ 05/03/06 02:15 PM
I uaually watch tv while playing video games

# 7 forensicd @ 05/03/06 02:38 PM
I cant stand music during games, especially racing games, and turn it off if possible within the game. I dont mind some of the suspense type music in action games, but thats about it.

# 8 stalsy2310 @ 05/03/06 09:25 PM
Question of the Day

Do you listen to music while you're gaming?

Sometimes, after i get sick of commentary, but not whens its a tight game.