Sega Acquires Sports Interactive

Boomtown has the scoop.
"Sega’s very interesting reinvention continues apace with the acquisition of Sports Interactive, the developer behind the original and best iterations of Championship Manager and now Football Manager."

Table Tennis Screenshots (360)

360Monster and Fragland have posted some Table Tennis screenshots.

Question of the Day

What did you think of MLB's Opening Day and the NCAA Mens Basketball Championship game?

Other Stuff...

Member Comments
# 1 Shaver @ 04/04/06 09:35 AM
QOTD: Opening Day was good. Tigers won and looked good...but it was against the Royals. Tourny was OK. I still hate the week layoff, I lose a lot of interest.

Here in Detroit, we're so focused on the Pistons and Wings about to start the playoffs both as #1 seeds, that very little else is grabbing the radar.

# 2 fossen @ 04/04/06 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Question of the Day

Didn't watch the championship.

OPening Day was good. Watched a chunk of Nats/Mets, and the first inning or two of As/Yanks. I gotta say ... I know the As always start slow, but 15-1 on Opening Day sucks.

# 3 racerx @ 04/04/06 11:14 AM
Opening Day was great with the Cards opening up with a blast. The NCAA game was uneventful which was really too bad because the tournment up to the Final Fours games was great.

# 4 SPTO @ 04/04/06 11:16 AM
My opening day doesn't start til tonite so no real comments.

Oh and the Finals of the NCAA tourney was a real letdown.

# 5 ndeezlo @ 04/04/06 11:49 AM
Didn't watch much of opening day (i love having an actual job), Had a soccer game until about halftime of the championship game, and that was better then watching the first half it appeared. I did see my first shoot-out in the NHL though (wings vs flames).

# 6 forensicd @ 04/04/06 03:02 PM
final 4 this year war terrible, but expected with the teams present. Im just happy the racing season here.