Home
News Post

Unfortunately, Nat is sick, she has a runny nose and a cough. It figures she'd get it as the weather gets a little nicer around here. She seems to be in good spirit though, she's not letting any of those pesky buggers let her down. She is my human paper shredder. Whenever I have something that needs to go in the shredder, she'll take some scissors to it and cut it into a million pieces. She absolutely loves to cut things with scissors.

The Pistons lost to the Lakers last night. The second half of the NBA season is always tougher and the Pistons are seeing that first hand. They have Chicago, Charlotte, Atlanta and Miami coming up next.

Question of the Day: How excited are you about College Hoops 2K6, Burnout Revenge and GRAW shipping this week for the 360?

In other news...Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!
Fetter21 (26), SD Joker (24), lunatic666 (19), Krioniq (19), xcelticsbabee34x (15)

Enough about me, what's up with you?

Member Comments
# 1 ndeezlo @ 03/05/06 10:53 AM
woke up at 7 after getting home from the bar around 2ish, At work now, exhausted trying to figure out the best time to drink my red bull so it keeps me going for the rest of my shift. I'm done between 3 and 4 probably drink it around noon, that's my big conundrum for the day.

ND makes the big east tourney, but I probably won't get to watch their game against Pitt since I'm working till 4 wednesday.

QOTD I have no interest in any of these games, the only non-sports game i'm buying anytime soon is "The Godfather", maybe 24.
 
# 2 CM Hooe @ 03/05/06 11:22 AM
QOTD: If I had a 360, I'd definitely be getting College Hoops 2K6 and Burnout Revenge.

Today's my birthday too (yay me!), but for whatever reason it's not showing up at the bottom of the mainpage. I'm 19 now.

Last Ball at U-Hall is today! Hopefully the Hoos can close down the stadium the right way with a win over Maryland.
 
# 3 Steve_OS @ 03/05/06 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndeezlo
woke up at 7 after getting home from the bar around 2ish, At work now, exhausted trying to figure out the best time to drink my red bull so it keeps me going for the rest of my shift. I'm done between 3 and 4 probably drink it around noon, that's my big conundrum for the day.

ND makes the big east tourney, but I probably won't get to watch their game against Pitt since I'm working till 4 wednesday.

QOTD I have no interest in any of these games, the only non-sports game i'm buying anytime soon is "The Godfather", maybe 24.
Ugh, work on a Saturday. . Well, at least the shift is almost over. Down the hatch w/ the Bull!
 
# 4 Steve_OS @ 03/05/06 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krioniq
QOTD: If I had a 360, I'd definitely be getting College Hoops 2K6 and Burnout Revenge.

Today's my birthday too (yay me!), but for whatever reason it's not showing up at the bottom of the mainpage. I'm 19 now.

Last Ball at U-Hall is today! Hopefully the Hoos can close down the stadium the right way with a win over Maryland.
Hey bro, did you check your User CP and make sure your birthday is setup right? I added yours to the first post, but you might want to double check that. Happy Birthday tho!

Enjoy the game!
 
# 5 ndeezlo @ 03/05/06 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Ugh, work on a Saturday. . Well, at least the shift is almost over. Down the hatch w/ the Bull!

Isn't it Sunday?
 
# 6 Steve_OS @ 03/05/06 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndeezlo
Isn't it Sunday?
:y4:

Oops.
 
# 7 Acid @ 03/05/06 01:52 PM
Nothing much going on today, just homework and stuff.

QOTD: I'm so excited for CH2K6 and GRAW this week.
 
# 8 dbeth @ 03/05/06 02:54 PM
yesterday: mid-40s and sunny
today: 30 and about 4"-5" of snow

Gotta love weather in Wisconsin

by Friday: 50s and thunderstorms

ugh....oh, and we lost to the def. state champs 71-48 yesterday. We were all knotted at 18 with about 2:00 to go in the first half, and then they went on a 16-3 run to finish the half....hit about a 25 footer at the horn with 2 guys in his face coming off a high ball screen.

The run carried over to the 2nd half where we just fell apart. Oh well....though I feel bad for our 10 seniors.
 
# 9 The GIGGAS @ 03/05/06 03:42 PM
Hanging out.
 
# 10 SPTO @ 03/05/06 04:33 PM
Just came back from seeing my uncle who had a mild heart attack while vacationing in Guyana. He's in good spirits so hopefully this doesn't lead to a general decline in health.

I watched only one of the 3 movies last night as I got sidetracked after writing my thoughts on Sunset Blvd. You can read my thoughts on it on my blog.
 
# 11 billmatic @ 03/05/06 06:10 PM
QOTD: very excited about College Hoops 2k6, especially with the action replay or whatever it is coming out. haven't hopped on the Ghost Recon bandwagon, as I don't really have enough time to play online regularly and join squads and all that.

MD (team I've rooted for since I was kid) played UVa (my alma mater) today in the last game ever at University Hall. MD was up 18, then UVa came back and took the lead, then MD hit a big 3 with a minute or so left and won 71-70.

it's a shame all the networks never put good programming on opposite the Oscars. i'll probably just wind up watching random college b-ball games, but i sure as hell won't be watching the Oscars.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.