Home
News Post

Dan lost his game yesterday by 2 in yet another nail biter. I don't know how many they've lost by 2 this year. They are now sitting at 5-5 with 2 games left in the season. With 2 wins, they can get a #2 seed in their conference.

The Pistons lost to the Pacers last night, I had a bad feeling about this one going in. No worries.

I'm headed down south to watch the Super Bowl, what are your plans?

Question of the Day: Who's going to win the Super Bowl and what's the score going to be?

In other news...Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!
phillyfan2578 (28), uwlawyer (25), ChuckStank (22)

Enough about me, what's up with you?

Member Comments
# 1 Steve_OS @ 02/05/06 10:16 AM
I'll start it off.

Seahawks - 23
Steelers - 20
 
# 2 Skerik @ 02/05/06 10:22 AM
Went to the Villanova-Marquette game yesterday (great win), and then went to the Flyers-Rangers game directly afterwards (ugly loss). But given the choice, I'd much rather have won the Nova game. Best conference start in school history! After those games, a friend from high school came over to chill and the three of us played the music edition of Scene It. Really fun game, especially if you play with people who know a fair amount about music.

I can't believe Super Bowl Sunday is actually here. Considering I was at last year's Super Bowl cheering for the Eagles, and considering the season the Eagles put me through this year, my enthusiasm for football is somewhat tempered. But I'll be watching. My wife and I are headed over to my parents' house to watch the game with them and my sister who still lives there. My mom always goes nuts with a huge spread and she and my dad are both pretty hard core football fans.

Steelers 27
Seahawks 20
 
# 3 nyisles16 @ 02/05/06 10:23 AM
going with the Hawks??? i say it's gonna be

Pitt- 24

Seattle -17

just rolled out of bed.. getting ready for my brother's "engagement party/brunch" in an hour or so.. then on to my g/f folks house to watch the game.. also ordered her Valentine's gift last night.. no work for me today!!!!
& i am hoping she was hinting at my b-day gift last night to me (she was asking me about the 360!)..
 
# 4 Acid @ 02/05/06 11:06 AM
I gotta go with the 'Hawks baby!

Seahawks 30
Steelers 24

 
# 5 forensicd @ 02/05/06 11:07 AM
Had a blast yesterday, went to IU vs UConn game, then went to pacers vs pistons. It was nice to the see both my teams in the same day, and it would have been great if both had one. Pacers really needed that win, especially since we are so banged up.

Im picking Steelers - 28-17.
 
# 6 dieselboy @ 02/05/06 11:08 AM
Hawks Baby Hawks.
 
# 7 DukeFanatic0404 @ 02/05/06 11:19 AM
Seahawks 35
Steelers 10
 
# 8 Psyblast @ 02/05/06 11:47 AM
Gonna have my traditional Super Bowl Sunday lasagna dinner, along with oodles of junk food...

My prediction:

Steelers 27
Seahawks 21
 
# 9 The GIGGAS @ 02/05/06 11:54 AM
My pick:

Quote:
Steelers - 17
Seahawks - 10
For ****s and giggles, my mom's prediction (huge football/Cowboys fan):

Quote:
Steelers - 21
Seahawks - 10
With that out of the way, I'd like to plug my blog. I just opened it early this morning, and I have one post about the Super Bowl. But I'll be adding content.

Do we really need 3 and a half hours of pre-game?
 
# 10 Acid @ 02/05/06 12:04 PM
Ugh, my mom just called.

She had breakfast with TOM BRADY.

Her calls hurt worse and worse as time goes on.

Atleast I got a helmet with Matt Hasselbeck's autograph though.
 
# 11 The GIGGAS @ 02/05/06 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
Ugh, my mom just called.

She had breakfast with TOM BRADY.

Her calls hurt worse and worse as time goes on.

Atleast I got a helmet with Matt Hasselbeck's autograph though.
LMAO!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!
 
# 12 Acid @ 02/05/06 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
LMAO!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!
Last night she called and was like "Do you know who "Torry Holt" is?" and I was like "Yes, and if you tell me you just met him, I'm going to hang up."

I didn't hang up, but she the message.
 
# 13 The GIGGAS @ 02/05/06 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
Last night she called and was like "Do you know who "Torry Holt" is?" and I was like "Yes, and if you tell me you just met him, I'm going to hang up."

I didn't hang up, but she the message.


Did you have a chance at going? Like, did your dad try to give you a ticket?
 
# 14 Acid @ 02/05/06 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS


Did you have a chance at going? Like, did your dad try to give you a ticket?
Nah, they only got two tickets from Sprint.

Up until like 4 days ago, my mom only wanted to go because of the Rolling Stones, but now she wants the Seahawks to win. She likes Matt Hasselbeck and Shaun Alexander.
 
# 15 dieselboy @ 02/05/06 12:15 PM
She better be rooting for the Hawks...

....otherwise I'm taking it out on your sister.
 
# 16 The GIGGAS @ 02/05/06 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
Nah, they only got two tickets from Sprint.

Up until like 4 days ago, my mom only wanted to go because of the Rolling Stones, but now she wants the Seahawks to win. She likes Matt Hasselbeck and Shaun Alexander.
Oh. I know you got two, but I wasn't sure if your mom was the second choice of your dad.
 
# 17 Acid @ 02/05/06 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselboy
She better be rooting for the Hawks...

....otherwise I'm taking it out on your sister.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
Oh. I know you got two, but I wasn't sure if your mom was the second choice of your dad.
It doesn't really bother me, it'd be weird hanging with my dad for like 5 days straight. He doesn't really talk to me much.
 
# 18 The GIGGAS @ 02/05/06 12:20 PM
Dude, it's the Super Bowl.

THE SUPER BOWL!
 
# 19 RCTfansMal818 @ 02/05/06 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveOS
Question of the Day: Who's going to win the Super Bowl and what's the score going to be?
A low scoring game
Steelers 28
Seahawks 24

Gonna eat pizza today. Plus ill record it on dvd.
 
# 20 dieselboy @ 02/05/06 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCTfansMal818
A low scoring game
Steelers 28
Seahawks 24

Gonna eat pizza today. Plus ill record it on dvd.
Since when is 52 total points low scoring???
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.