It's Christmas Eve already! I did finish my Xmas shopping yesterday and last night. I didn't even get home until almost midnight, it was a crazy day. I'm just glad it's over. I'm sure while wrapping presents today, I'll realize I forgot someone and have to go get a few more things, it always happens.

I can't wait for the Cowboys game, I'm so happy it's a 1:00 game. I'm going down south to see the family later this evening and open a few presents. It's always fun to watch all the kids faces while they rip them open.

The Pistons continue to roll this season with another win against the Warriors. The big test is on Xmas day against the Spurs, another game I can't wait to watch!

In other news...
kaleidoscopelex, ac11367 (36), nateseesee (33), umt_griz (27), Better_Than_You (27), Zephyr (24)

Enough about me, what's up with you? To those that celebrate, Merry Christmas Eve!

Member Comments
# 1 The GIGGAS @ 12/24/05 10:05 AM
Well my relatives are soon to arrive. My girlfriend and I decided today would be the day we'd exchange presents, but it doesn't look like it'll work, so I'll try to get her to move it tomorrow after the family leaves.

I was ready for yesterday, but she wasn't...

Anyway, no 360 on CC.com, and I'm beginning to think I'm going to have to wait. :-\
# 2 Miles_Yuhas @ 12/24/05 10:08 AM
AAAHH, Christmas Eve- the longest day of the year. I might watch The Return of the King EE to pass time (over 4 hours.) I was going to wait untill next week because I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled. I am going to be swollen up like a chipmonk and watching DVDs + playing video games.
# 3 SoMiss2000 @ 12/24/05 10:28 AM
well, I started the day by going to see my barber at 6:00 am this morning. Next, I needed 2 new tires for the car so I went and bought them for the road trip. Then went and picked up a couple gift cards for wifey to her favorite stores.

Got the Cowboys at noon here. I'lll probably watch the first half and then we'll be leaving for Monroe, LA to my in-laws for Christamas. The game will probably be over at halftime anyways.

See you guys at some point. I'll only have access to dial-up while i'm away and you know how that is.

Later guys! Merry Christamas!
# 4 nyisles16 @ 12/24/05 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by SoMiss2000
Merry Christamas!

cool- a new holiday - Christamas!! hehe
# 5 Acid @ 12/24/05 11:08 AM
Well, I'm leaving for my grandma's house in about an hour, then coming back in about 8 hours. Way too long I think, there better be something to do up there, like a basketball court or something.

I don't even think I have any presents under the tree, which is cool with me. I got the 360, which was my gift, so I don't really need/want anything else. I'll probably just get clothes and money.

If there is no What's Up thread tomorrow, Happy Holidays everyone!
# 6 dieselboy @ 12/24/05 11:37 AM
Whats up?

This is the earliest I have been up since the end of the semester...ugh. So, I went shopping yesterday. Now normally, I get my shopping done weeks in advance, but this year, I was lazy. WOW. I went to Fred Meyer, to get a movie and a cd, absolutely PACKED. I had to part like a mile away. Lesson learned.

On the agenda for today.. I got to set my final fantasy football lineup for the, well, finals and then watch football. X-Mas Eve dinner at my Uncles around five...yawn... But its the holiday season, time to get cheery.

Whats up with you?
# 7 SPTO @ 12/24/05 11:47 AM
MEERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just sent a Christmas greeting to everyone on my e-mail list. It's not a lot of people but it's the thought that counts. It's going to be nice watching football on Christmas eve and on Christmas evening too

Not too much to say but I just want to wish you all the best Christmas. Oh and thanks Steve for the TF official movie link!
# 8 RCTfansMal818 @ 12/24/05 11:47 AM
Steve, speaking of Christmas Game, the Lakers will visit the Miami heat the second game after the 2005 Finals rematch. My present that the Lakers will win this one. Merry Christmas!
# 9 Gary Armida @ 12/24/05 12:45 PM
Merry Christmas everyone. I am leaving for the inlaws later on tonight---At least they have some good food. Tomorrow we go to my family. That is more fun...at least we can watch sports.
# 10 The GIGGAS @ 12/25/05 04:21 AM
I'm so sorry man. No one should have to deal with something that devastating this time of year.

As for me, I woke up at 4. I couldn't sleep, plus my stomach was feeling awful. 30 minutes later, with the toilet plunged, I tried to go to sleep again, but I ended up taking a shower. Now I'm waiting for 7 am to get here so I can go over and spend Christmas Day with my family and finally open those presents!

I'm such a little kid.