Home
News Post

The Pistons got back to their winning ways last night, taking care of the pesky Kings. Billups had 19 assists! Big Ben looked absolutely rediculous with his glasses on, I'm so glad he took them off, I think he had somewhere around 17 rebounds. RIP lit it up, just like he usually does. 16-3, not a bad way to start off the season.

Man, I'm really getting pumped up for this Cowboys vs. Deadskins game on Sunday. This game is absolutely HUGE! After owning the Skins for a while now, they are going to try and sweep their way into the playoffs. I love how confident they are. It's going to be a great feeling when the Boys go to D.C. and lay a whippin' on em'.

I finally had some time on the 360 last night and played some Kong and NBA 2K6. I'm now at 60% on Kong, where are you EG?

In other news...Got some news links of your own? Post it here!

Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!
fuel138 (39), Blaise (27), biggdaddypeep (26), wbrancurt (26), djrowland650 (25), daveox650 (25), snivlem (23), mannyisgod24 (17)

Enough about me, what's up with you?

Member Comments
# 1 SoMiss2000 @ 12/15/05 09:09 AM
You going to the game Steve?
 
# 2 Steve_OS @ 12/15/05 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoMiss2000
You going to the game Steve?
Oh man, I wish I was. I've been to 2 Boys vs. Skins games, the Boys have won both of them. If I somehow get a ticket, I'd love to go though.
 
# 3 Acid @ 12/15/05 09:36 AM
Finally getting back into the tennis groove, played last night and missed like 4%-5% of my shots, it was incredible. First practice is February 13ths, so try-outs and conditioning is sometime before then.

I have a test in Algebra II today, hopefully that is easy.
 
# 4 SPTO @ 12/15/05 09:52 AM
I FEEL GOOOD!....but crap happens

So I woke up with absolutely no pain at all and i'm feeling great only to have my hearing aid clogged up. I have the mold sitting in a glass in a water solution. Hopefully that should clear it up.

The Raptors lose yet another close game. The team WILL be good, just give them a year or two and they'll be in the playoffs.

Not much to do today, i'll read 5 more chapters of the book and watch some new/old material on WWE 24/7. I'm also going to the viewing and funeral of my cousin's father in law. Apparently he's going to be cremated. I've never been to a funeral for someone that's been cremated so that's new and interesting.
 
# 5 nyisles16 @ 12/15/05 10:14 AM
Hello again...

just got up.. nice to read about a kid who goes to the same school as my brother get arrested for attempted bank robbery (he was the sophmore class president none the less).. be careful Stevo, the Deadskins may once again come back to haunt the Cowgirls - ya know Mr Moss can do it again .. hey, just also read that Aaron Brooks is taking a seat for the rest of the year.. that should be interesting.. no wait, the Saints havent been interesting in quite some time now..
 
# 6 Steve_OS @ 12/15/05 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
Finally getting back into the tennis groove, played last night and missed like 4%-5% of my shots, it was incredible. First practice is February 13ths, so try-outs and conditioning is sometime before then.

I have a test in Algebra II today, hopefully that is easy.
Go ahead Andre!
 
# 7 Steve_OS @ 12/15/05 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO
I FEEL GOOOD!....but crap happens

So I woke up with absolutely no pain at all and i'm feeling great only to have my hearing aid clogged up. I have the mold sitting in a glass in a water solution. Hopefully that should clear it up.

The Raptors lose yet another close game. The team WILL be good, just give them a year or two and they'll be in the playoffs.

Not much to do today, i'll read 5 more chapters of the book and watch some new/old material on WWE 24/7. I'm also going to the viewing and funeral of my cousin's father in law. Apparently he's going to be cremated. I've never been to a funeral for someone that's been cremated so that's new and interesting.
Yeah, crap definitely happens, heh.

Yeah, the Raps are getting there, they are so young.

 
# 8 Steve_OS @ 12/15/05 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkster29
Hello again...

just got up.. nice to read about a kid who goes to the same school as my brother get arrested for attempted bank robbery (he was the sophmore class president none the less).. be careful Stevo, the Deadskins may once again come back to haunt the Cowgirls - ya know Mr Moss can do it again .. hey, just also read that Aaron Brooks is taking a seat for the rest of the year.. that should be interesting.. no wait, the Saints havent been interesting in quite some time now..
Same school huh? Crazy.

As for Moss, Roy said he's got somethin' for him, no worries.

Somehow I don't see him wearing a Saints uni after the season.
 
# 9 Shaver @ 12/15/05 10:19 AM
"...but since there's no where to go... Let it SNOW... Let it SNOW... Let it SNOW..."

It's snowin' like a minky-finky out there!!!

The entire front of my office is glass, so we're just watching the snow come down in blankets. It's one of those really nice snow days though, where it stays around 32-33 degrees and just drops the huge flakes down. We have a little man-made lake in front of our building as well and it's real tranquil and pretine right now. I'm going to polish off another 20 ounce Mountain Dew and see if I can piss my full name out there. It's the first run of the season, so I won't get too tricky. By the end of the month I should be doing cursive with no hands.

I saw Jennifer Aniston's boobies on the internet yesterday from that court case where she sued the photographer. Unlike Halle Berry who totally met expectations...I was almost a little dissapointed. She's got one of those sets that looks nicer in clothes. Hmmmmm... (SIGH)... oh well... at least I can scratch her off the list if sets I'd like to see.

10 days till Christmas. Less people in the office everyday. More and more clients closing down for the year. It really helps my OS time!!!

They need a new "Def Jam" game soon. "Def Jam: Fight For NY" was one of my favorite games since the beginning of the Xbox. Someone needs to get on that.

Does anyone watch "That 70's Show"? Last night's episode made me laugh harder at the TV then I can remember ever laughing before. When FEZ was doing the voice of the Drive Thru clown. Damn! I almost pissed on the couch. I love that show. It's actually hanging in there in it's last year... even without Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher-Moore.

The Bowl games can't get here soon enough......

What's up with you?
 
# 10 WTF @ 12/15/05 10:21 AM
As for me, I got up this morning early to go and set up a wireless Network which is absolutely difficult to do after staying up for the most of the night studying for my Trigonometry final tomorrow. I am in complete disarray. It's absolutely crazy. But in my defense, it did help, as I did learn how to do the final chapter in the book. Now I just have to learn 4 more chapters and I'm good, lol.
 
# 11 SPTO @ 12/15/05 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS

They need a new "Def Jam" game soon. "Def Jam: Fight For NY" was one of my favorite games since the beginning of the Xbox. Someone needs to get on that.
I agree, I really enjoyed the game. I didn't get too far in it tho. (I almost never do with non-sports games) I enjoyed the storyline and the controls for the game. Perhaps we'll see a next gen Def Jam game next year or something. Maybe have the game in Detroit or something like that.
 
# 12 nyisles16 @ 12/15/05 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS
"...but since there's no where to go... Let it SNOW... Let it SNOW... Let it SNOW..."

I'm going to polish off another 20 ounce Mountain Dew and see if I can piss my full name out there.

I triple -dog dare ya to lick the flagpole too
 
# 13 Steve_OS @ 12/15/05 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS
"...but since there's no where to go... Let it SNOW... Let it SNOW... Let it SNOW..."

It's snowin' like a minky-finky out there!!!

The entire front of my office is glass, so we're just watching the snow come down in blankets. It's one of those really nice snow days though, where it stays around 32-33 degrees and just drops the huge flakes down. We have a little man-made lake in front of our building as well and it's real tranquil and pretine right now. I'm going to polish off another 20 ounce Mountain Dew and see if I can piss my full name out there. It's the first run of the season, so I won't get too tricky. By the end of the month I should be doing cursive with no hands.

I saw Jennifer Aniston's boobies on the internet yesterday from that court case where she sued the photographer. Unlike Halle Berry who totally met expectations...I was almost a little dissapointed. She's got one of those sets that looks nicer in clothes. Hmmmmm... (SIGH)... oh well... at least I can scratch her off the list if sets I'd like to see.

10 days till Christmas. Less people in the office everyday. More and more clients closing down for the year. It really helps my OS time!!!

They need a new "Def Jam" game soon. "Def Jam: Fight For NY" was one of my favorite games since the beginning of the Xbox. Someone needs to get on that.

Does anyone watch "That 70's Show"? Last night's episode made me laugh harder at the TV then I can remember ever laughing before. When FEZ was doing the voice of the Drive Thru clown. Damn! I almost pissed on the couch. I love that show. It's actually hanging in there in it's last year... even without Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher-Moore.

The Bowl games can't get here soon enough......

What's up with you?
You're crazy bro.

It's snowing here right now as well. It's about time for the people to go ape-S around here. The drive home should be AWESOME!

I've never watched the 70's show, thought it looked corny, lol.
 
# 14 Steve_OS @ 12/15/05 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
As for me, I got up this morning early to go and set up a wireless Network which is absolutely difficult to do after staying up for the most of the night studying for my Trigonometry final tomorrow. I am in complete disarray. It's absolutely crazy. But in my defense, it did help, as I did learn how to do the final chapter in the book. Now I just have to learn 4 more chapters and I'm good, lol.
LOL, did you get the wireless working? How's the basketball team doing?
 
# 15 The GIGGAS @ 12/15/05 11:16 AM
NO SCHOOL!

However, it hasn't been a good day. Although I did sleep in, I haven't talked at all with my girlfriend, and I'm really scared to call her.

And I just pissed off my best friend... so I'm 2 for 2 on pissing friends off so far.
 
# 16 Slymm @ 12/15/05 11:18 AM
In East Lansing at my girlfriends. One more exam to take online, hopefully I'm ready for it. I can't concentrate. Myself and Streets Disciple are hooking up later today and hanging with another friend from highschool. Whenever I get together with my Cranbrook buddies its always a good time, so I can't wait. We kind of fell of after a while in college but whenever we get together its like nothing changed. Trying to decide if I'm gonna try my luck at a 360 but I'm enjoying the xbox version of college hoops alot right now.
 
# 17 Steve_OS @ 12/15/05 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
NO SCHOOL!

However, it hasn't been a good day. Although I did sleep in, I haven't talked at all with my girlfriend, and I'm really scared to call her.

And I just pissed off my best friend... so I'm 2 for 2 on pissing friends off so far.
What did you do or not do to your g/f? lol.
 
# 18 Steve_OS @ 12/15/05 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slymm21
In East Lansing at my girlfriends. One more exam to take online, hopefully I'm ready for it. I can't concentrate. Myself and Streets Disciple are hooking up later today and hanging with another friend from highschool. Whenever I get together with my Cranbrook buddies its always a good time, so I can't wait. We kind of fell of after a while in college but whenever we get together its like nothing changed. Trying to decide if I'm gonna try my luck at a 360 but I'm enjoying the xbox version of college hoops alot right now.
Good luck if you venture out for the 360.
 
# 19 The GIGGAS @ 12/15/05 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
What did you do or not do to your g/f? lol.
I kinda demanded to have something and she took offense.

Then I didn't listen to my best friend...
 
# 20 thecrow @ 12/15/05 11:24 AM
Hey Steve .... I have been a skins fan for 30 plus years and I have seen alot of great games in this rivalry...none was sweeter than the Monday night victory over your Boys this year...I particularly loved the stat when it was 13-0 Dallas late in the 4th stating Parcels was 77-0 when leading by 13 points or more in the 4th ...make that 77-1.
You guys have owned us ..but how about a little respect ... Sunday is a huge game !! And our place will be rocking ... I gotta Tell ya The Dallas offense doesnt scare me... You shredded a sad KC Defense and the Skins D will play just a little tougher on our Home field. Nothing gets me pumped up for a big game more than to hear an opposing fan talk trash. This game amounts to a playoff game for both teams and I like our chances at home.
As a season ticket holder I will be in my customary seat screaming my freakin head off... I will leave nothing on the field... afterwards I will dance in victory. Monday I will by every paper known to man to bask in the glory of my beloved Skins victory over the team I hate most in all of sports.
!!!!!!!!!! Your Boys are going down !!!!!!!!!!
 

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.