Home
News Post

What a great day yesterday was for me. First I watched the Giants lose to a team that couldn't move the ball on offense, scoring 2 special teams TD's and an interception returned for a TD. I was jumping up and down when Edinger nailed the 48 yarder for the win. Then I watched in disbelief as the vaunted "Great Deadskin Defense" gave up 36 points against what is basically a rookie quarterback in Simms. Come on now, the guy is basically a rookie and he had his way with the Skins. I don't care if the game came down to a 2 point contraversial call at the end. If you score 35 points, you don't let the other team score 36, no matter how fluky it might be. The ONLY thing that would make my day complete is if the Boys can pull out another win against the Eagles. It's not going to be easy, for sure. I can't wait for tonight! I expect a very close game, if the Boys come out on top, they are sitting on top of the division!

Nat still has a clogged up nose, but I can definitely tell she's feeling a lot better. I think later this week she'll be at a 100%. We put a 35 piece puzzle together last night and she was happy about it. I'm trying to get her to do the whole thing by herself, but she can't quite figure it all out yet. I remember putting together a huge puzzle with my dad and brother a long time ago. They are fun and frustrating at the same time.

In other news...

Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!
tgreen06 (32), FootballForever (27), Millennium (26), Vgmastr (24), LilLowe (19), BeanTownBrawler (19), TootSweet (17)

Enough about me, what's up with you? How was your weekend?

Member Comments
# 1 Brandwin @ 11/14/05 10:27 AM
7 Days 14 hours and 15 mins
 
# 2 Husker_OS @ 11/14/05 10:29 AM
I'm depressed for now. The Alabama-LSU game is still stinging. Deep down I knew Bama would lose. But had a shot to close it out in the 1st half but couldn't capitalize. Its so frustrating watching them on offense.

Now I'm getting ready for my 3 class day. I got a class at 10 am, 12 pm, and 5 pm. Thankfully I dont have English this week
 
# 3 ExtremeGamer @ 11/14/05 10:54 AM
What's up? My high school alma mater lost in the 2nd round of the high school football playoffs 24-17. Good game, but we deserved to lose, 5 trips inside their 10 yard line only to come away with 9 points, not going to win like that.

I played more 360 over the weekend, I just can't get enough of Kameo or COD 2. Played some King Kong and now starting to rethink my decision on buying it. Don't know how well it'll hold up over time. I'm also concerned about rosters on the 360, hopefully we can transfer them over the marketplace. As I don't feel like entering all the names in College Hoops myself. If worse comes to worse, I'll name the main teams, and big players and use the auto name for everyone else.

I'm on vacation next week, so I just need this week to trudge along and be over with~!
 
# 4 Rback21 @ 11/14/05 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
7 Days 14 hours and 15 mins
Is that all? Good! What's up fellas?

I watched those games yesterday too and I was happy that the Bucs and Vikings won because they were basically both underdogs. I like upsets except when they involve my teams...

I beat COD2 (Xbox) last night. I really enjoyed it and it was just preparing me for the 360 version. I'm deifinitely going to buy COD2, Madden and a basketball game, most likely 2K6 but I still don't know yet.
 
# 5 fossen @ 11/14/05 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
The ONLY thing that would make my day complete is if the Boys can pull out another win against the Eagles. It's not going to be easy, for sure. I can't wait for tonight! I expect a very close game, if the Boys come out on top, they are sitting on top of the division!
And if the Eagles come out on top, we're right back in the thick of it.

It was kind of fun watching the NFC East games yesterday. I've ignored the division a bit the past few years, as we were usually pretty comfortably out in front. But I knew yesterday that if we could get some help, we could be back in the race.

The Boys are sure better this year ... I just don't know they've improved enough to sweep us this season. It should be a hell of a game, though.
 
# 6 Steve_OS @ 11/14/05 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
7 Days 14 hours and 15 mins


Not much longer!
 
# 7 Steve_OS @ 11/14/05 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by husker9
I'm depressed for now. The Alabama-LSU game is still stinging. Deep down I knew Bama would lose. But had a shot to close it out in the 1st half but couldn't capitalize. Its so frustrating watching them on offense.

Now I'm getting ready for my 3 class day. I got a class at 10 am, 12 pm, and 5 pm. Thankfully I dont have English this week
I was pulling for Bama, oh well.
 
# 8 Steve_OS @ 11/14/05 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
What's up? My high school alma mater lost in the 2nd round of the high school football playoffs 24-17. Good game, but we deserved to lose, 5 trips inside their 10 yard line only to come away with 9 points, not going to win like that.

I played more 360 over the weekend, I just can't get enough of Kameo or COD 2. Played some King Kong and now starting to rethink my decision on buying it. Don't know how well it'll hold up over time. I'm also concerned about rosters on the 360, hopefully we can transfer them over the marketplace. As I don't feel like entering all the names in College Hoops myself. If worse comes to worse, I'll name the main teams, and big players and use the auto name for everyone else.

I'm on vacation next week, so I just need this week to trudge along and be over with~!
Bummer about the team bro, they returning a bunch of seniors next year?

I haven't tried Kameo, is it any good?

Where ya goin' on vacation?
 
# 9 Steve_OS @ 11/14/05 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rback21
Is that all? Good! What's up fellas?

I watched those games yesterday too and I was happy that the Bucs and Vikings won because they were basically both underdogs. I like upsets except when they involve my teams...

I beat COD2 (Xbox) last night. I really enjoyed it and it was just preparing me for the 360 version. I'm deifinitely going to buy COD2, Madden and a basketball game, most likely 2K6 but I still don't know yet.
Beat it already? How long did it take you?

I'm getting both basketball games, can't wait for Madden!
 
# 10 Steve_OS @ 11/14/05 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fossen
And if the Eagles come out on top, we're right back in the thick of it.

It was kind of fun watching the NFC East games yesterday. I've ignored the division a bit the past few years, as we were usually pretty comfortably out in front. But I knew yesterday that if we could get some help, we could be back in the race.

The Boys are sure better this year ... I just don't know they've improved enough to sweep us this season. It should be a hell of a game, though.
Yup, Eagles win and the division is seperated by 1/2 a game. Unreal how the NFC East is doing this year. It's definitely one of the strongest divisions in football. Should be a great game, probably reminiscent of the games you and me play in Madden and NFL 2K5, nail biters, every time.
 
# 11 Victor99 @ 11/14/05 01:20 PM
What's up Steve? I'm dead tired, I worked all weekend and my station was VERY busy. I feel like a zombie. Speaking of zombies, I finished Resident Evil 4, if you own a GC or PS2, you MUST play this game, it's an incredible game. I'm trying to get tickets to see Jethro Tull at the end of November, Ian Anderson and the boys rock! Long live the flute! Xbox 360 is almost here! I'm estatic I'm on the first shipment.
 
# 12 ExtremeGamer @ 11/14/05 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Bummer about the team bro, they returning a bunch of seniors next year?

I haven't tried Kameo, is it any good?

Where ya goin' on vacation?
Yeah, they have a few returning, a bunch on O.

Kameo is the best demo on the disc IMO. Just a fun game, best graphics too.

No where, it's the week of Thanksgiving and 360, I'm sitting on my butt playing games and eating turkey all week!
 
# 13 Steve_OS @ 11/14/05 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor99
What's up Steve? I'm dead tired, I worked all weekend and my station was VERY busy. I feel like a zombie. Speaking of zombies, I finished Resident Evil 4, if you own a GC or PS2, you MUST play this game, it's an incredible game. I'm trying to get tickets to see Jethro Tull at the end of November, Ian Anderson and the boys rock! Long live the flute! Xbox 360 is almost here! I'm estatic I'm on the first shipment.
Is being busy a good or bad thing? How long did it take you to finish the game?
 
# 14 Steve_OS @ 11/14/05 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Yeah, they have a few returning, a bunch on O.

Kameo is the best demo on the disc IMO. Just a fun game, best graphics too.

No where, it's the week of Thanksgiving and 360, I'm sitting on my butt playing games and eating turkey all week!
Cool, so they'll be more experienced next year, should be a good season for them.

Seriously? I'm going to have to check it out then, is it a puzzle game?

LOL, can't beat that!
 
# 15 ExtremeGamer @ 11/14/05 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Cool, so they'll be more experienced next year, should be a good season for them.

Seriously? I'm going to have to check it out then, is it a puzzle game?

LOL, can't beat that!
It's a platformer. It's quite impressive. There's a level (not on the demo) that had 3000 guys on screen at one time.
 
# 16 dieselboy @ 11/14/05 01:49 PM
Whats up?

I had a pretty good three day weekend, got lots of football and relaxing in. Well, yes, and quite a bit of drinking as well. This is my last week of school before I head back to Seattle for Thanksgiving, so I am pretty excited for the week to be over.

Oh, and I finally got around to writing my Week 10 NFL Wrap-up last night. Check it out if you like, its in my signature.
 
# 17 Steve_OS @ 11/14/05 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
It's a platformer. It's quite impressive. There's a level (not on the demo) that had 3000 guys on screen at one time.
What!
 
# 18 Steve_OS @ 11/14/05 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselboy
Whats up?

I had a pretty good three day weekend, got lots of football and relaxing in. Well, yes, and quite a bit of drinking as well. This is my last week of school before I head back to Seattle for Thanksgiving, so I am pretty excited for the week to be over.

Oh, and I finally got around to writing my Week 10 NFL Wrap-up last night. Check it out if you like, its in my signature.
Glad you enjoyed the weekend. I can't argue w/ the wrap up bro. Go ahead and root for the Cowboys tonight.
 
# 19 dieselboy @ 11/14/05 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Glad you enjoyed the weekend. I can't argue w/ the wrap up bro. Go ahead and root for the Cowboys tonight.
Haha. I'm not rooting for either team tonight to be honest, I just think that Dallas will win it.
 
# 20 Steve_OS @ 11/14/05 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselboy
Haha. I'm not rooting for either team tonight to be honest, I just think that Dallas will win it.
Hope you're right, but go ahead and root for them anyways.
 

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.