Home
News Post

The Pistons remain the only undefeated team in the NBA going 6-0 with a win over the Blazers. Billups and Hamilton came up with the big shots and when Randolph missed the game tying 3 pointer, RIP dribbled the ball around and ran out the clock. It was odd that they didn't attempt to foul, but RIP is almost automatic at the stripe. The Stones go for 7 in a row against the Celtics on Tuesday, this one in Detroit. I can't wait!

Nat is still a bit stopped up, but I can tell she's feeling a lot better. It shouldn't be long now and she'll be 100%. I'm just glad she's her playful little self again.

Plenty of big college football matchups today, good luck to your team.

In other news...
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!
BxGngsta, OhioSnoopy (35), devilsjaw (30), HappyValley (29), Crown42Royal (27)

Enough about me, what's up with you? I'm running late, so I'll get some real news up later.

Member Comments
# 1 Acid @ 11/12/05 11:09 AM
Congrats to your Pistons, Steve. I'm actually surprised with how my Clippers are playing...5-1, amazing!

UCLA plays Arizona State on ABC, if ASU is consistent on offense, UCLA will lose. Arizona State has one of the most explosive offenses in the entire country. With that said, if our offense shows up this week, unlike last week with Arizona, it should be a close game.

 
# 2 hdaniel1 @ 11/12/05 11:20 AM
Found out why the water was leaking in my dads van. The tube that drains the water out was not long enough. They even issued a technical service bulletin for this problem. It is strange that these guys didn't do this when my dad had his air conditioning serviced earlier. Idiots!

Going to watch some football today. Hawaii plays Utah State tonight. The season is a lost cause since we are not going to a bowl game this year.

BTW, how is the chatroom? I think we need to make like a college and NFL game of the week chat in there or something. Any ideas?
 
# 3 The GIGGAS @ 11/12/05 11:39 AM
Well, I'm just gonna play some video games today, cause I don't really have anything else to do. Hell, I might even run to Blockbuster to rent College Hoops 2k5 cause I'm jonesin' for a NCAABB game.

I'm still pretty mad at the lack of diction by the lead singer of Fall Out Boy, but that stupid "Sugar, We're Goin Down" song is in my head!

BTW, the Monkees and the Beatles... two best living thing bands ever. Modest Mouse is 3rd.
 
# 4 Brandwin @ 11/12/05 02:19 PM
Sup?

Listeing to Baylor/Mizzou game. Baylor wins this week I think they will beat OK St next week and could go bowling..but one game at a time.


Im starting to get real anxious for the 360, little over a week away. I plan on getting rid of my xbox and games today. So ill go about 10 days without any video gaming.
 
# 5 The GIGGAS @ 11/12/05 03:46 PM
I can't believe Bowling Green beat VT today. Very irritating.
 
# 6 Steve_OS @ 11/12/05 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
Congrats to your Pistons, Steve. I'm actually surprised with how my Clippers are playing...5-1, amazing!

UCLA plays Arizona State on ABC, if ASU is consistent on offense, UCLA will lose. Arizona State has one of the most explosive offenses in the entire country. With that said, if our offense shows up this week, unlike last week with Arizona, it should be a close game.

Yeah, I was glad to see the Clips beat the Wiz the other night. I hate them.
 
# 7 Steve_OS @ 11/12/05 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdaniel1
Found out why the water was leaking in my dads van. The tube that drains the water out was not long enough. They even issued a technical service bulletin for this problem. It is strange that these guys didn't do this when my dad had his air conditioning serviced earlier. Idiots!

Going to watch some football today. Hawaii plays Utah State tonight. The season is a lost cause since we are not going to a bowl game this year.

BTW, how is the chatroom? I think we need to make like a college and NFL game of the week chat in there or something. Any ideas?
LOL, figures. That type of stuff seems to always happen.

I know they have a Wednesday evening chat. Other than that, I see some in there here and there.
 
# 8 Steve_OS @ 11/12/05 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
Well, I'm just gonna play some video games today, cause I don't really have anything else to do. Hell, I might even run to Blockbuster to rent College Hoops 2k5 cause I'm jonesin' for a NCAABB game.

I'm still pretty mad at the lack of diction by the lead singer of Fall Out Boy, but that stupid "Sugar, We're Goin Down" song is in my head!

BTW, the Monkees and the Beatles... two best living thing bands ever. Modest Mouse is 3rd.
I did chores around the house and cooked up some food on the grill. Yum!
 
# 9 Steve_OS @ 11/12/05 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Sup?

Listeing to Baylor/Mizzou game. Baylor wins this week I think they will beat OK St next week and could go bowling..but one game at a time.


Im starting to get real anxious for the 360, little over a week away. I plan on getting rid of my xbox and games today. So ill go about 10 days without any video gaming.
Sorry to hear your boys lost bro.

No gaming? You're nuts bro. Of course, I haven't had time to game much at all lately, so what can I say.
 
# 10 Steve_OS @ 11/12/05 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
I can't believe Bowling Green beat VT today. Very irritating.
Wow.
 
# 11 The GIGGAS @ 11/12/05 07:24 PM
Yeah, one of our guys tipped it in for them to win the game.



Anyway, Steve, check out this! I made it in The Movies. I did the voice overs.

http://movies.lionhead.com/movie/2978
 
# 12 Steve_OS @ 11/12/05 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
Yeah, one of our guys tipped it in for them to win the game.



Anyway, Steve, check out this! I made it in The Movies. I did the voice overs.

http://movies.lionhead.com/movie/2978


Did you do ALL the voice overs?



So that game "The Movies" allows you to create your own and publish it on the web? That's pretty cool. How long did it take to do that one?
 
# 13 Brandwin @ 11/12/05 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Sorry to hear your boys lost bro.

No gaming? You're nuts bro. Of course, I haven't had time to game much at all lately, so what can I say.

Yeah..at least Baylor is improving, maybe bowl game next season.


I traded in my xboxand got a lot more for 4 games and my system then I thought. I ended up with a 160 in credit from EB towards the 360...pretty happy.

Cant wait till the 22nd. Midnight release and the sunday before the release EB will be open between 6 and 630 and everone who will get a system on launch can go to the store and get the games and stuff they need before its released at midnight the next day.

WOO HOO!!!
 
# 14 The GIGGAS @ 11/12/05 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS


Did you do ALL the voice overs?



So that game "The Movies" allows you to create your own and publish it on the web? That's pretty cool. How long did it take to do that one?
Yes, I did all the voice overs.

A total of about 3 hours and 45 minutes I would estimate.
 
# 15 Steve_OS @ 11/12/05 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Yeah..at least Baylor is improving, maybe bowl game next season.


I traded in my xboxand got a lot more for 4 games and my system then I thought. I ended up with a 160 in credit from EB towards the 360...pretty happy.

Cant wait till the 22nd. Midnight release and the sunday before the release EB will be open between 6 and 630 and everone who will get a system on launch can go to the store and get the games and stuff they need before its released at midnight the next day.

WOO HOO!!!
Very cool! Did they run some sort of special w/ the 360 coming?
 
# 16 Steve_OS @ 11/12/05 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
Yes, I did all the voice overs.

A total of about 3 hours and 45 minutes I would estimate.
Cool, let me know when you do any more.
 
# 17 The GIGGAS @ 11/12/05 08:46 PM
The Returning 2: Returning Again for a Second Time should be out by Monday.

(BTW, I'm kinda playing off of Dangeresque (H*R thing))
 
# 18 Beantown @ 11/12/05 10:50 PM
What's up Steve?

Been a busy day for me. Went to Tufts this morning to watch my sister play in the opening round of the DIv III NCAA soccer tourney, which they won. Their second game is tomorrow, so it'll be yet another weekend at Tufts(spent Sat/Sun there last weekend too.)

Just got home from the boys soccer game(my high school) which was the District Finals(basically the State Quarter Finals) They won in dominating fashion, 4-2. Score doesn't even show how bad the other team was. 44 straight heading into the state semis. Hopefully they keep playing like they hve been lately, going to be a fun week.

Not much else going on. Watching soccer has taken over my life the past week and a half, but I'm not complaining.
 
# 19 Brandwin @ 11/13/05 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Very cool! Did they run some sort of special w/ the 360 coming?

Yeah. What they offered for the 360 plus an extra 20%. Also if you trade in three games you get an extra 30% on each game.
 
# 20 mgoblue @ 11/13/05 02:07 AM
late, but watched part of the Michigan and Michigan State games (both ugly, with Michigan winning, and State losing), then I went ice skating for the first time in like at least 6 years, but still have my skating ability (not great, but know what i'm doing)...then hung out at the bar at the rink with people, a coffee house, then finally a Buffalo Wild Wings until like 1...long day, but fun, and i'm pretty much dating the girl I've been interested in, so it's all good
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.