Home
News Post

We have just posted some info and screenshots of College Hoops 2K6.
"The professional basketball game is filled with big contracts, bigger egos, and star-studded highlight reels of high-flying dunks. This is perhaps why college basketball is admired throughout the land as the last place to experience the purest state of basketball where good coaching is necessary for direction, teamwork is essential for success, and rivalries raise the competitive spirit to new heights. No college basketball game exemplifies the passion and pageantry of collegiate basketball like College Hoops 2K6, where every year prized traditions are revisited, new records are made, and the fire of school spirit is rekindled."

Member Comments
# 1 Nivek @ 11/01/05 01:25 AM
SWEET!!!!

I have to catching up on CH 2k6 media, when does this game come out?
 
# 2 Acid @ 11/01/05 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek
SWEET!!!!

I have to catching up on CH 2k6 media, when does this game come out?
Not sure of the difference between Canadian and US release dates (if there is one), but November 7th is when CH2K6 comes out here.

 
# 3 Nivek @ 11/01/05 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
Not sure of the difference between Canadian and US release dates (if there is one), but November 7th is when CH2K6 comes out here.

There is no Canadian release date as it won't be sold up here...but thanks.
 
# 4 The GIGGAS @ 11/01/05 06:26 AM
YAY! I can't f'n wait for this!
 
# 5 tj_oconnor06001 @ 11/01/05 09:14 AM
Thanks Steve. Is there a possibility that we can see some gameplay vids? Has OS gotten a beta version of CH2K6?
 
# 6 Steve_OS @ 11/01/05 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tj_oconnor06001
Thanks Steve. Is there a possibility that we can see some gameplay vids? Has OS gotten a beta version of CH2K6?
Once I get beta, I'll post movies. Not sure when I'll get beta tho.
 
# 7 Shaver @ 11/01/05 10:36 AM
I know it seems cheesy and unimportant...but in picture 3... the ref actually appears to be watching the play (looking up). Nice touch!

 
# 8 Steve_OS @ 11/01/05 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS
I know it seems cheesy and unimportant...but in picture 3... the ref actually appears to be watching the play (looking up). Nice touch!

Too bad the cameraman and the fans aren't.

I keed, I keed.
 
# 9 Swingman @ 11/04/05 05:22 PM
the camermen and fans are looking at the cheerleaders haha
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.