Home
News Post

I didn't have the chance to get Natalie her Halloween costume last night. I'm definitely going tonight, I don't want to pick from the leftovers. Last year was her first Halloween, so this year she knows what to expect and she asks me every single day, "Daddy, is it Halloween yet?". She's such a cutie pie!

Late last night, right before I went to bed, I saw a freaking mouse running around on my kitchen floor. Are you kidding me? How did this chump get into my house? No worries, I'm getting some traps later today and I'll keep you guys up to date, lol. I just turned on the light and I saw him trying to scamper and find a place to hide. He ran into the stove and right before I grabbed that chumps tail, he slid right under it. He's MINE BABY! He's gonna wish he never messed with me.

What exactly are the Eagles thinking when they signed Jose Cortez? Does anyone have any idea why they released France? I for one would love the Boys to pick him up, I have no idea what to expect from this practice squad kid they just brought onto the 53 man roster. With so many people in this world, you'd think field goal kickers would be a dime a dozen. Well, they are out there, but there sure aren't very many good ones. Maybe I should start working out my legs and tryout myself.

Enough about me, what's up with you? Are the Astros going to win a game in this series?

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 10/26/05 08:52 AM
WHAT'S UP!

When we bought our house last year, we were there 2 months, and kept noticing black pellets under the kitchen sink. I at first thought they were chocolate sprinkles from donuts we had bought. Well, they weren't, they were mice. 4 traps later, and killed them all! Then bought steel wool, put it around all the pipes coming from the crawl space to the house. Mice can fit in a hole as small as a dime. So we put double chicken wire in all the outside vents and used the steel wool some more (they can't chew through it, it'll rip up their mouths). We haven't seen a mouse in 11 months now, knock on wood. But they are nasty buggers!

Picked up Battlefield 2 last night. Online is, um, lacking. It's just not that fun online, it's PC cousin is amazing online, and this one just doesn't feel the same. Offline is another story, as I love the character hopping and it feels like you are in a war. Maybe online will get better, I only put about an hour into it. One bummer is you can't host your own servers, they are all EA servers. But 24 people ran very smooth. Like I said in another post, this is what Black Hawk Dud should have been, it's 50 man servers were cool, too bad it had 13 maps and they were all the same and the AI was as braindead as it gets.

Getting hyped for the NBA season to begin. The Cavs should be a force this year. Even though the starters have only played together for 6 quarters in the preseason, I'm not worried.

We're under one month until the 360 launches... I wish I knew definites on launch titles. Is PGR 3 delayed? Will Saint's Row hit launch? Features of some of these titles? System is and will be amazing, but the lack of info is depressing. That's all...
 
# 2 Steve_OS @ 10/26/05 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
When we bought our house last year, we were there 2 months, and kept noticing black pellets under the kitchen sink. I at first thought they were chocolate sprinkles from donuts we had bought. Well, they weren't, they were mice. 4 traps later, and killed them all! Then bought steel wool, put it around all the pipes coming from the crawl space to the house. Mice can fit in a hole as small as a dime. So we put double chicken wire in all the outside vents and used the steel wool some more (they can't chew through it, it'll rip up their mouths). We haven't seen a mouse in 11 months now, knock on wood. But they are nasty buggers!

Picked up Battlefield 2 last night. Online is, um, lacking. It's just not that fun online, it's PC cousin is amazing online, and this one just doesn't feel the same. Offline is another story, as I love the character hopping and it feels like you are in a war. Maybe online will get better, I only put about an hour into it. One bummer is you can't host your own servers, they are all EA servers. But 24 people ran very smooth. Like I said in another post, this is what Black Hawk Dud should have been, it's 50 man servers were cool, too bad it had 13 maps and they were all the same and the AI was as braindead as it gets.
Cool, I'm definitely going to do that. Thanks for the tips. I have no idea how many I actually have, this was the first time I've even seen one and I've yet to see any chocolate sprinkles, lol.

I have Battlefield 2 for the PC and it is a GREAT game. Are you referring to the Xbox title?
 
# 3 ExtremeGamer @ 10/26/05 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Cool, I'm definitely going to do that. Thanks for the tips. I have no idea how many I actually have, this was the first time I've even seen one and I've yet to see any chocolate sprinkles, lol.

I have Battlefield 2 for the PC and it is a GREAT game. Are you referring to the Xbox title?
Yeah, the Xbox game, sorry!

If you have one, you have more. Mice travel in packs. We never even saw one, just the "sprinkles"! We killed 4. Don't use poison though, because they will carry it back to the others, and all of them will die, leaving rotting mice in your house, basement, or walls.
 
# 4 Steve_OS @ 10/26/05 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Yeah, the Xbox game, sorry!

If you have one, you have more. Mice travel in packs. We never even saw one, just the "sprinkles"! We killed 4. Don't use poison though, because they will carry it back to the others, and all of them will die, leaving rotting mice in your house, basement, or walls.
Ahh, good to know. Thanks.
 
# 5 nemesis04 @ 10/26/05 10:19 AM
Lets see, whats up with me?

Thia rain we keep getting in the Northeast has been horrible for the business that I am in (horticulture). We have a very big fall festival in October with Hayrides, a maze, pumpkin patch, etc. With all the rain we have had in the past weeks, the area is now under six feet of water. A total bust for the season! Mother nature is definately cranky this year.

More wonderful news, my wife was involved in a head on collision. Somebody crossed the double yellow line and hit her. Thankfully her injuries were not life threatening but painful none the less. With the car being totaled, we picked up her new Grand Cherokee the other day. Silver, with every type of airbag money could buy! It has the small 8 cylinder in it and it makes that nice rumble noise.

As far as sports go, if you are a baseball fan you have to be enjoying this years World Series. I am really impressed with the team the White Sox have. I must say that it is definately putting a dent into my bedtime but it has been worth it!

Take care!!
 
# 6 Steve_OS @ 10/26/05 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
Lets see, whats up with me?

Thia rain we keep getting in the Northeast has been horrible for the business that I am in (horticulture). We have a very big fall festival in October with Hayrides, a maze, pumpkin patch, etc. With all the rain we have had in the past weeks, the area is now under six feet of water. A total bust for the season! Mother nature is definately cranky this year.

More wonderful news, my wife was involved in a head on collision. Somebody crossed the double yellow line and hit her. Thankfully her injuries were not life threatening but painful none the less. With the car being totaled, we picked up her new Grand Cherokee the other day. Silver, with every type of airbag money could buy! It has the small 8 cylinder in it and it makes that nice rumble noise.

As far as sports go, if you are a baseball fan you have to be enjoying this years World Series. I am really impressed with the team the White Sox have. I must say that it is definately putting a dent into my bedtime but it has been worth it!

Take care!!

Horticulture huh? I can honestly say I've never heard of that one. Sounds like an interesting job, frustrating too I'm sure w/ this weather.

Wow, glad your wife is ok, head on collisions are horrible. I had one back in 97, I believe it was. No airbags, head into the windshield, no seatbelt. I was just extremely lucky.

I take it you're a White Sox fan? I'm a Giants fan, but was pulling for Houston, it's gonna be tough down 3-0.
 
# 7 TarHeelMan @ 10/26/05 10:35 AM
What's up?

Well, not to put a damper on things, but it's been two years today that I lost my father... Not a day goes by without my thinking of him and missing him. I always try to instill his memory in my kids, even the youngest one, who was in my wife's belly when he passed away.

I'll be trading in my PS2 and NCAA Football 2006 either today or tomorrow at the EB Games by my job. I was guaranteed $75.00 for my PS2 and 20 for NCAA football. That will cover things quite nicely, although it will be weird not having a console in the house. I'll satisfy the gaming itch with MVP Baseball on my desktop.

Looking forward to basketball season, and the first since we moved to North Carolina.. I can't wait to take my kids to the Smith Center for some games, and we're definitely hitting up the Carolina/dook game in mid-November... I look forward to seeing the incoming freshmen this year, and I think we will surprise some people...

GO HEELS!!!!
 
# 8 Stu @ 10/26/05 10:40 AM
What's Up

This is the first day since last Wednesday I've been to work. I had a MS Seminar on Thursday and another on Tuesday, with a nasty flu bug over the weekend which caused me to miss Friday and Monday. It was a nice break, but would've been more enjoyable if I hadn't been puking all weekend.

As some of you might know, I'm a Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics and Giants fan. How do I like 3 Boston teams and 1 NY team you might ask. Well I'm originally from Maine so never really had any strict ties, other than being from New England, to the Boston teams. The majority of my family is from Connecticut however, and are all Red Sox/Giants fans. CT is strange in that regards as there are a lot of people who root for both Boston and NY teams. In any case, my grandfather is a die hard Giants fan so all of his grandchildren followed suit.

I'm looking forward to the week of Thanksgiving. I have the entire week off and am heading down to the Eagles @ Giants game the Sunday before. That week, I already had Thursday, Friday and half of Wednesday off so decided to take Monday and Tuesday as well. I'll head down very early Sunday morning to get some tailgating in, and probably drive back to CT that night and spend the week with my family. This is my 2nd trip to Giants stadium with both coming against the Eagles. My first game there was the "Win and In" game in 2002 where the Giants beat Philly 10-7 in OT to make the playoffs. Definitely a memorable experience.

That's all for now.
 
# 9 nemesis04 @ 10/26/05 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Horticulture huh? I can honestly say I've never heard of that one. Sounds like an interesting job, frustrating too I'm sure w/ this weather..
I am a live goods buyer, I travel around the US and purchase plants to sell for retail and to grow on for larger sizing to sell at a later date.



Quote:
I take it you're a White Sox fan? I'm a Giants fan, but was pulling for Houston, it's gonna be tough down 3-0.
Actually, I am a Yankee fan. I really enjoy baseball and the White Sox deserve a lot of credit for their achievements so far!
 
# 10 ehh @ 10/26/05 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by camulos
The majority of my family is from Connecticut however, and are all Red Sox/Giants fans. CT is strange in that regards as there are a lot of people who root for both Boston and NY teams.

Thankfully I live close enough to NY so I don't have to experience that hell, hehehe. CT is such a mix of people from New York and Mass/New England and it seems like whoever your family traditionly likes is who you grow up liking too. Fortunately my family is from Long Island. Ocasionally I'd go to bars in Hartford to watch Yankee/Sox games and it's brutal when the place is split down the middle. It always makes for an interesting evening.


Anyway, watching the White Sox in this World Series is a painful reminder of how the Yankees USED to play in the late 90's. Everything from the build of the team, to the resilency, to the timely hitting, to how someone else picks up another guy and gets the job done. They certainly deserve the to be the champs this year (assuming we don't see our second 3-0 lead blow in consecutive yeras) and have played tremendous baseball.

I continue to be amazed at my complete lack of interest in the NFL over the last three or four seasons. I can't put my finger on it, but I just can't follow the NFL anymore like I follow college basketball and baseball. Plus I still love college football which makes even less sense. I was I giant Dan Marino and Dolphins fan growing up, but since he retired I haven't really followed the game as close as I used to. And it's not typical at all for me to like a team based on one player but this was an exception (all my other favorite teams are from NY or CT). I may try becoming a Giants fan since all their games are on TV up here and they have an exciting team finally. Plus all of my friends love them. But I always despise bandwagon fans and I can't see myself really getting pissed off when they lose like a true fan should. Who knows, maybe over time I'll grow a passion for them.

I absolutely can't wait for college basketball to start. Easily my favorite sport is on the cusp of blessing us with its presence again. I can't wait to see how UConn handles it's point guard problems (Calhoun was on the radio yesterday and said he's thinking about playing freshman Marcus Johnson - a 6'6" SF and a freak athlete - at point guard). Freshman point guards generally don't work out, let alone freshman PG's who are really SF's. The good news is that even without Williams or Price the team will be athletic as hell again and more run-and-gun like classic UConn teams. Last year as a whole the team seemed very sluggish and wasn't too pretty to watch in transition.


As for the rest of my not-so-interesting life, I'm looking forward this weekend as much as any since I graduated from college back in May. One of my friends got a new apartment and she's having a house-warming party on Friday night and then there's a huge Halloween house party a few towns over on Saturday night. Apparently there were 200 people and 12 kegs last year and it's expected to be even bigger this year. But who knows, people always exagerate about that stuff and blow it out of proportion. Then Sunday is obviously Halloween which will be entertaining, I'll probably just walk around the neighborhood at night to see all the decorations and kids enjoying themselves.

Other than that I'm still sticking it out living at home again, which is tough for any 23 year old. It's not even that living with my parents sucks (which it clearly does) but just the lack of indepence. I want to be able to support myself and stand on my own two feet completely. Damn college loans!!




Have a good day.
 
# 11 Graphik @ 10/26/05 11:24 AM
My namn is Graphik....and I'm a post whore...oops, wrong place.

Anyways, whats up with me? Haha, glad you asked caused I'm excited about tonights WS game and the Sox bringing home a chip for the city of Chicago. I went to HS about half a mile from Cell Park and going past that stadium everyday is actually what got me into baseball. So many years I watched that stadium look empty and have the team be the last thing on ppls minds and its wonderful to see everybodys attention to the southside of Chicago for a change. I cant help but rub it in Cubs fans faces because for so many years I've witnessed complete Cub homerism and it was many times that I've been the only Sox fan in a room full of ppl. To watch so many ppl jump on the bandwagon(all within 1 month might I add) has been something to see. Back in the day, after school, if I had 7 dollars in my pocket and the Sox were playing on a Tuesday, I could just walk up, 1 hour before gametime and grab a ticket. Next year, we may actually see Cell Park sell out and become a lively place. Anyway, bring on the parade!!!


As for things going on at home. My daughter just turned 1 last week. I believe my gf spent at least 300 bucks on her party which IMO, is freaking rediculous for a 1 year old. I hate first time mothers. For Halloween, she's going out as a Skunk. We already have the costume and she's all set to trick or treat. Me, I think I'm going out as a "token black guy" in a suburban neirborhood. I need no costume.

As for the mouse problem Steve, I have one myself. The mouse actually lives in my friends room because he's a dirty sombitch. I know this is a site fool of hardlegs so I'm sure some of yall can relate. I know I can let a room get pretty out of hand at times, you know, a few empty pop cans here, trash on the floor there, some clothes piled up in one corner......but I have limits. If it looks to dirty, something clicks in my brain to clean up. My guy on the other hand....put it like this. He moved into my house about November of last year. He has never cleaned his room up till this day. So that means he lets things pile and pile and pile to the point where I cant even see his floor anymore. Complete with Bodussy smell and all. I'll admit, men can be a lil filthy at times but it comes a time when the childish "I dont wanna clean up my room" act has to go. Dude is 25 and he actually brings chicks into that hell-hole. Meh...the chicks he brings over are usually paper bag material anyways so that aint saying much.


Oh yea, forgot about the mouse problem. Back to that point, I walk in his room one day and I'm looking for his Halo stratergy guide. I pull back his bed from the wall and I see the chocolate sprinkles littered all around. I've had mice before when I as young so I knew the drill. Days later, I see the mouse scamper away. I told him about it and that he needs to clean his room and get traps. This was 2 months ago. I think he's befriended it and named it Ben.
 
# 12 Stu @ 10/26/05 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
I absolutely can't wait for college basketball to start. Easily my favorite sport is on the cusp of blessing us with its presence again. I can't wait to see how UConn handles it's point guard problems (Calhoun was on the radio yesterday and said he's thinking about playing freshman Marcus Johnson - a 6'6" SF and a freak athlete - at point guard). Freshman point guards generally don't work out, let alone freshman PG's who are really SF's. The good news is that even without Williams or Price the team will be athletic as hell again and more run-and-gun like classic UConn teams. Last year as a whole the team seemed very sluggish and wasn't too pretty to watch in transition.
I'm actually a big UConn fan as well, even though I'm not from CT. My Grandparents live close to Storrs so I used to go to their games when I was younger. Seeing that my alma mater, Northeastern, has no notable sports teams I'm forced to look elsewhere for my college fix.

This year is definitely going to be interesting for UConn. I was looking forward to them contending for another title, but then laptopgate happened. They have enough athletes to stay competetive, but without solid PG play I think they will struggle in the tourney. It's also going to be interesting to see how this new Big East plays out.
 
# 13 ehh @ 10/26/05 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by camulos
It's also going to be interesting to see how this new Big East plays out.


Yeah, I'm still trying to get over this expansion and how its ruining college basketball for the sake of college football.

My only prediction for this season is that Louisville will have a harder time than most people think. You're not in C-USA anymore.
 
# 14 TarHeelMan @ 10/26/05 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
I continue to be amazed at my complete lack of interest in the NFL over the last three or four seasons. I can't put my finger on it, but I just can't follow the NFL anymore like I follow college basketball and baseball. Plus I still love college football which makes even less sense. I was I giant Dan Marino and Dolphins fan growing up, but since he retired I haven't really followed the game as close as I used to. And it's not typical at all for me to like a team based on one player but this was an exception (all my other favorite teams are from NY or CT). I may try becoming a Giants fan since all their games are on TV up here and they have an exciting team finally. Plus all of my friends love them. But I always despise bandwagon fans and I can't see myself really getting pissed off when they lose like a true fan should. Who knows, maybe over time I'll grow a passion for them.
I was the same way... I always loved the NFL, but I just couldn't pull for a team... My Dad was a big Jets fan, but I just wasn't into them the same way he was... So it was natural when the Panthers were born in 1995, that I had a team that I could grow with and call my own... Of course, we had the bandwagon problem in the Super Bowl year, but that quickly changed the next year...
 
# 15 sportdan30 @ 10/26/05 12:58 PM
Like Steve, I'm also really looking forward to Halloween this year. There's a period of time from the time you graduate college to the time you marry that Halloween just doesn't have the significance it once did as when you were a child. However, unexpectedly something happens. You settle down with your wife and have children. All of a sudden, the holidays take on a new meaning. There's nothing more special than seeing your kids eyes light up when they talk about the upcoming holiday and what they're going to dress up as.

My son, Noah who's 3-1/2 is going as Buzz Lighyear. He's really more into the Doodlebops and Wiggles, but our neighbors gave us this great Buzz costume, so that's what's he's going as. It's funny to hear him talk and everyday he wants to be something else. Our daughter, Carly is 20 months and she's going as a pumpkin. She's looks so adorable in the costume, but if she had her choice she'd go as Dora. Whenever she sees Dora on tv, it's Dora Dora Dora! I sure wish I had gone into a different field of work and had come up with a cartoon like Dora. Heck, even I could have thought up the Wiggles with not much imagination.

Sorry to hear about the mice problems. I haven't noticed any, but when we pulled back the drywall in our basement, wouldn't you know there was a plethora of the sprinkles. I think we've got them all, but it's still disgusting to think about it. More so than the mice problems, we have wasps who get in to our house every year about this time. Sometimes it'll be one, or two and we can never figure out where they're coming from. They're pretty dormant and easy to kill, but you just never know if they're going to attack.

I'm ready for KU Basketball to start, especially after the disappointing way the Cardinals seaon ended. I can't wait to see the incoming freshman Coach Self has brought in. While I may not always be the biggest fan of his coaching at times, he can sure as heck recruit. We're going to be young, but we have potential to be very good. The Jayhawks will run this year!
 
# 16 Stu @ 10/26/05 01:00 PM
I'm the same way with College Football. I have never really found a team to pull for. The local team for me would be Boston College, but I absolutely despise them. When I was a kid I used to watch the big schools like Michigan and Miami, but never found one that I can seriously follow since I really don't want to be a bandwagon fan. It kind of sucks because I really enjoy College Football, but I think by not having a favorite team, I tend to not follow it as closely as the NFL.
 
# 17 Easton @ 10/26/05 01:16 PM
Hey Guys,

Starting playing in a hockey league tonight. Its been 2 years since I played, so I'm pretty excited about that. I'm gonna be pretty worthless for a few games, though, as I get my legs back and remember how the hell to play the game! Its a D league, though, so I don't think I'll have too much trouble keeping up.

Watched the first few Episodes of Firefly on DVD last night. I'm starting to wonder what the hell Fox was thinking cancelling the show. I laughed my *** off every episode, and am looking forward to finishing off the series, then going on to see the movie.

Got my call from Gamestop today, Call of Duty 2 has arrived, so I'll be picking that up on the way home. Thinking about getting Civilization IV while I'm there as well. The demo of CoD 2 was amazing, even though it was only about 10 minutes long. The demo for the original was the same way, so if that's any indicator, thiss game should be alot of fun. Hopefully, the online multiplayer is as fun as it was in the original, pre-expansion. Vehicles kinda ruined it for me. I've loved every Civ game since the original, so I can't see how I can pass up a new one.

Cortez being picked up by the Eagles is a joke. There's no way he's better than France, the guy the let go. I'd advocate the Cowboys picking him up, but I've heard rumblings that Cundiff will be signed after the bye week, anyway.

Played a little more Tiger Woods 06 on the PS2 last night. I know the game is totally unrealistic, but its still a blast to play. I'm going through Rivals mode, which is pretty cool. I still have Front Page Sports Golf for PC whenever I feel like playing a challenging golf game.

Well, I'm getting hungry and its almost 12:30, so I'm off to lunch, then working for the rest of the day. See ya tomorrow.
 
# 18 ehh @ 10/26/05 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportdan30
Like Steve, I'm also really looking forward to Halloween this year. There's a period of time from the time you graduate college to the time you marry that Halloween just doesn't have the significance it once did as when you were a child. However, unexpectedly something happens. You settle down with your wife and have children. All of a sudden, the holidays take on a new meaning. There's nothing more special than seeing your kids eyes light up when they talk about the upcoming holiday and what they're going to dress up as.

My son, Noah who's 3-1/2 is going as Buzz Lighyear. He's really more into the Doodlebops and Wiggles, but our neighbors gave us this great Buzz costume, so that's what's he's going as. It's funny to hear him talk and everyday he wants to be something else. Our daughter, Carly is 20 months and she's going as a pumpkin. She's looks so adorable in the costume, but if she had her choice she'd go as Dora. Whenever she sees Dora on tv, it's Dora Dora Dora! I sure wish I had gone into a different field of work and had come up with a cartoon like Dora. Heck, even I could have thought up the Wiggles with not much imagination.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm really looking forward to having kids sometime in the next 5-9 years. Things like that just sound so amazing, a feeling that can't come from anything else on the planet.
 
# 19 Steve_OS @ 10/26/05 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelMan
What's up?

Well, not to put a damper on things, but it's been two years today that I lost my father... Not a day goes by without my thinking of him and missing him. I always try to instill his memory in my kids, even the youngest one, who was in my wife's belly when he passed away.

I'll be trading in my PS2 and NCAA Football 2006 either today or tomorrow at the EB Games by my job. I was guaranteed $75.00 for my PS2 and 20 for NCAA football. That will cover things quite nicely, although it will be weird not having a console in the house. I'll satisfy the gaming itch with MVP Baseball on my desktop.

Looking forward to basketball season, and the first since we moved to North Carolina.. I can't wait to take my kids to the Smith Center for some games, and we're definitely hitting up the Carolina/dook game in mid-November... I look forward to seeing the incoming freshmen this year, and I think we will surprise some people...

GO HEELS!!!!
Sorry to hear about your dad bro. It is very unfortunate, how many kids do you have?

Are you selling it to get an Xbox 360?

A Heel/Dukie matchup in Mid-November is one of the many things I'd like to do in the upcoming years.
 
# 20 Steve_OS @ 10/26/05 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by camulos
What's Up

This is the first day since last Wednesday I've been to work. I had a MS Seminar on Thursday and another on Tuesday, with a nasty flu bug over the weekend which caused me to miss Friday and Monday. It was a nice break, but would've been more enjoyable if I hadn't been puking all weekend.

As some of you might know, I'm a Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics and Giants fan. How do I like 3 Boston teams and 1 NY team you might ask. Well I'm originally from Maine so never really had any strict ties, other than being from New England, to the Boston teams. The majority of my family is from Connecticut however, and are all Red Sox/Giants fans. CT is strange in that regards as there are a lot of people who root for both Boston and NY teams. In any case, my grandfather is a die hard Giants fan so all of his grandchildren followed suit.

I'm looking forward to the week of Thanksgiving. I have the entire week off and am heading down to the Eagles @ Giants game the Sunday before. That week, I already had Thursday, Friday and half of Wednesday off so decided to take Monday and Tuesday as well. I'll head down very early Sunday morning to get some tailgating in, and probably drive back to CT that night and spend the week with my family. This is my 2nd trip to Giants stadium with both coming against the Eagles. My first game there was the "Win and In" game in 2002 where the Giants beat Philly 10-7 in OT to make the playoffs. Definitely a memorable experience.

That's all for now.
MS meaning Microsoft? What do you do?

Sorry to hear that you're a Giants fan.

Should be some good times for you at Giants stadium, make sure you stop by and let us know how it went. Post some pics too!
 

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.