07:46 AM - June 27, 2005 by Steve_OS
File Front has posted a patch for Street Legal Racing Redline.
- 98/ME Compatibility mode must be turned on for some XP versions otherwise SL2
crashes a lot
- Using new drivers for old ATI cards cause texture problems
- Pedestrians in the air - Disable pedestrians if you can't stand them
- Flappable parts can move away from the chassis when crashing
- low hp cars are too fast
v2.2.1 *official release* (2005.feb.10.)
- script engine update (speedup)
- wheels.rpk fix (rpk links to textures of non-existing files lead to random
texture show up)"