Home
News Post

We have just posted some more screenshots from our Beta copy of MVP Baseball 2005.

I hope to start an impressions thread later this afternoon. Keep an eye out for it.

Member Comments
# 1 Sully @ 02/21/05 10:47 AM
Looking good, can't wait.

I'm hearing rumors that Canadians might have the game today.
 
# 2 Footballforever @ 02/21/05 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
Looking good, can't wait.

I'm hearing rumors that Canadians might have the game today.
well EA Canada produes it, so I could see that.
 
# 3 Footballforever @ 02/21/05 10:57 AM
WOW look at the Braves.....The Nationals are better...lol.




David Wright, 34hr's....I love it



Thanks Steve, you Da MAn...
 
# 4 thejake @ 02/21/05 12:05 PM
I am pretty sure that with this game and winning eleven 8 i will not be buying another game till college football.
 
# 5 GamerCRH @ 02/21/05 01:30 PM
Those are some awesome pics! Thanks a lot Steve for all of the good hard work! Can't wait to get this game Wednesday, and can't wait to hear from your impressions!

Menus look snazzy and I like the entire interface. Loved last year's as well so I guess that could be the reason why.


CRH
 
# 6 theaub @ 02/21/05 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
Looking good, can't wait.

I'm hearing rumors that Canadians might have the game today.
AHAHAHA...
 
# 7 sheffG @ 02/21/05 02:51 PM
guys do u know how accurate the rosters are???

im new btw
 
# 8 Shamrock_11 @ 02/21/05 02:54 PM
Wow, the NL Central was tight as hell! Go Reds! At least they broke .500 this year.

 
# 9 Shamrock_11 @ 02/21/05 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheffG
guys do u know how accurate the rosters are???

im new btw
They don't have the Sosa trade, I do know that. It's not a problem though. If you don't have either PS2 online or Xbox Live to get online roster updates, then go buy an action replay and you'll never have to worry about the rosters being accurate. There are a lot of guys on this site that do a lot of hard work every year updating rosters. That includes the minors as well.
 
# 10 sheffG @ 02/21/05 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamrock_11
They don't have the Sosa trade, I do know that. It's not a problem though. If you don't have either PS2 online or Xbox Live to get online roster updates, then go buy an action replay and you'll never have to worry about the rosters being accurate. There are a lot of guys on this site that do a lot of hard work every year updating rosters. That includes the minors as well.
how do u know about sosa trade??
 
# 11 poster @ 02/21/05 03:47 PM
Thanks Steve! I know they are simmed stats but all of the closers barely pitch more innings than saves which is odd. Also guys like Gagne have a really low amount of K's. Other closers do too. Not complaing, just pointing it out.
 
# 12 BadKermit @ 02/21/05 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheffG
how do u know about sosa trade??
It was in all the papers...
 
# 13 sheffG @ 02/21/05 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadKermit
It was in all the papers...
wat does that mean

i mean how do u know sosa trade will not be in the game???
 
# 14 SubStanze @ 03/03/05 01:26 PM
Does anyone know why Barry Bonds is not on the Roster?
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.