with the new implemented awesome XP system for coaches and players witht he HOF and legendary status, I can see so much that opens up gameplay for Madden 14. Here is some of my wish list and thoughts on what could make the game even more amazing!
1. Edit rosters for CCM with random player photos - when creating players, you can delete created players, edit exsistanting players height, weight, years in the league, age, and basically ALL features. 2. ability to use draft photos of generic player photo faces for created players instead of game face for some created players.
2. Import of NCAA draft class - Storylines of M13 is awesome, so however NCAA football 14 could create story lines for import into madden would be AWESOME!
3. Watch CPU vs CPU games via Broadcast camera in CCM -watch other teams play during the week in CCM via cpu vs cpu with broadcast camera mode. be able to watch the Super Bowl and playoffs if you are not in it. aka madden 12.
* madden fantasy football - i don't mean real life, i mean fantasy football of players achievements in a CCM. why and what? I have friends whom don't play madden, but would love to be a part of it, and what a great way is if you are not a sim player, nor a stick player, you could participate in the CCM by playing madden CCM fantasy football with the rest of the people! that would be cool!
* preseason rookies media focus - in presason games it would be nice to have the commentators or camera's pre game notice the 1st round draft picks that are in the game, so in playing them the excitement of their existence could be noticed a bit more.
* in game lineup graphics - to note whom is a rookie in the graphics of the lineups.
* yearly awards note position of player - i noticed that in the yearly awards you don't know what the position is they are winning in some cases. aka RPOY etc.
* Probowl - how to make the pro bowl awesome? and worth playing?
* allow for XP for players in pro bowl
* remove Super Bowl players
* commentary on achievements of players
( ex. "Aaron Rodgers had a good year though was unable to the packers to the super bowl this year." "Darren Thomas is a first time pro bowler and now has his first pro bowl touchdown!" "the coach of the steelers is coaching the AFC team this year due to his great performance of taking his team 14 and 2 for the season and winning the coach of the year award" "Wes Welker had an awesome year catching in traffic most of the year and gathering a ton of first downs")
* graphic stats of players achievements for the year
( ex. "Aaron Rodgers - 3rd pro bowl - QB of the year this year")
* pro bowl - player week games. What do i mean? QB accuracy games vas the pro bowl QB's. this would be only good for those that are at the pro bowl because they get XP. you know gauntlets etc.
* pro bowl playable w/ team helmets.
* Holiday and pro bowl graphic updates - it would be nice to see more presentational elements for holiday games. the twitter talk is nice and the commentary is nice, though the tv score board would be nice to have something to tell us there with some festivities there to bring it home! the pro bowl could do with some commercial lulu music
This entry has not received any comments yet. You could be the first to leave one.