WWE 2K14 Universe Mode Thread- How's Your's Going - Page 21 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

WWE 2K14 Universe Mode Thread- How's Your's Going

This is a discussion on WWE 2K14 Universe Mode Thread- How's Your's Going within the WWE 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K

Old 11-18-2013, 10:41 PM   #201
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

OVR: 22
PS Network: Mr2NiceOfOhio
Re: WWE 2K14 Universe Mode Thread- How's Your's Going

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
I need/want an USO with FacePaint. Who should I download from? There are some talented CAW dudes out there man
Go with that Andy dude I was talkin about he has 3 with different pain colors and one without

***Edit The guys gamertag is Auday The Cawer***

Last edited by Mr2Nice; 11-19-2013 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Found dude's gamer tag
Old 11-19-2013, 09:49 AM   #202
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

I ended up finding enough CAWS for 3 shows. Those shows will be WWE RAW / WCW Nitro & NWA Impact. The other additions are as follows.

Sting
Kurt Angle
Bully Ray
Austin Aries
James Storm
Jeff Hardy
Abyss
AJ Styles
John Morrison
Sabu
DDP
Lex Lugar
Warlord
Barbarian
Sycho Sid

AJ Styles will be NWA Champion
Abyss will be TV Champion
Powers of Pain will be NWA Tag Team Champions
Old 11-20-2013, 06:44 PM   #203
Rookie

OVR: 2

Finished the first three weeks of programming with my five show week (Raw/Nitro/ECW/Impact/Smackdown) and played the WCW Spring Stampede PPV. I DL'ed a nice CC arena that I fiddled with a bit to make it even better IMO. I edited the card to match where I wanted the universe to go with WCW.

World Tag Team Title
Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara (champs) vs Hall & Nash
- two weeks after their return to Nitro The Outsiders came out to Rockhouse dressed in their NWO black. They then made short work of the overmatched champions and became WCW tag champs once again.

Luger vs Booker vs DDP (extreme rules)
- in an intriguing booking of three faces in an extreme rules match that featured ladders, tables, and chairs, Booker T pinned DDP for the win. DDP had moments before been laid out by Luger using a baseball bat. Booker 'Book Ended' Luger, then pinned DDP.

Hart Foundation vs British Bulldogs (elimination)
- The Hart Foundation (Owen & Neidhart) and Dynamite and Davey battled in a quick-paced match. Owen was the first eliminated - courtesy of a Dynamite Kid piledriver, and then Davey Boy pinned a game Neidhart a few minutes later with a nice schoolboy for the win.

Eddie Guerrero vs Raven (US)
- Guerrero defended his US title in a little bit of a snoozer.

Bret Hart vs Goldberg (Hell in a Cell)
- Rivals Hart and Goldberg had the match of the evening battling in, beside, and on top the cage. The contest swung in Hart's favor when he threw Goldberg from the top of the cage on to the announce table. Love that epic setting.

Ric Flair vs Scott Steiner
- Steiner came out in NWO black, but even that turn could not spoil the return of the Nature Boy. Flair targeted Big Poppa Pump's legs the entire match and frustrated Steiner repeatedly by leaving the ring whenever Steiner was building momentum. The cagey veteran finished off his opponent with the figure-four in the center of the ring - spoiling the night for at least one member of the NWO. Does this mean the Four Horsemen are back too? Tune into Nitro on Tuesday to find out! (****)

WCW World Championship - extreme rules
Hollywood Hulk Hogan (champ) vs Chris Benoit
Hogan retained his belt in a match where both superstars used chairs, pool cues, and ladders to beat down one another. The match turned when Hogan suplexed Benoit through a table he had ignited. He then threw Benoit back into the ring and a big boot and leg drop spelled the end for the Canadian Crippler.
Old 11-21-2013, 09:45 PM   #204
MVP

OVR: 2

Sigh. Restarting my universe for the 2nd time. Just can't find a set up I'm happy with yet.
Old 11-23-2013, 05:55 AM   #205
Rookie

NICK261's Arena

OVR: 1

RAW: Starting tonight there will be a tournament to determin the first ever NICK261 WWE 2k14 Universe Mode WWE Champion. The tournament will be a 8 man tournament featuring CM Punk, John Cena, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Chris Jericho, Dolph Ziggler and the returning "Macho Man" Randy Savage. Tonight we will have 2 tournament matches, the first will happen next. Daniel Bryan vs Chris Jericho. Then the second match will be tonight Main Event, Dolph Ziggler vs "Macho Man" Randy Savage.

Match 1: Daniel Bryan vs Chris Jericho
Highlights: The match started with a few back and fourth blows until Jericho got the upper hand. Jericho would go on to dominate with a single leg boston crab and a corner bulldog. Daniel Bryan tried to get in some offence but was then layed back down by Jericho. Jericho went outside onto the arpon but Bryan gained a comeback which gave him full momentum. Bryan irish whipped Jericho into the corner and used his comeback. Bryan hit his signature kicks until he used his wake up taunt. Bryan went for the running knee but it was revearsed by Jericho. Jericho went for the pin. 1...2... NO bryan kicked out YES TWO COUNTS ARE BACK. Jericho used his stored finisher against daniel by using a codebraker for the win.
WINNER: CHRIS JERICHO

Match 2: The Shield vs Tons of funk
Highlights: I played as The Shield because I am a huge Shield mark and I hate Tons Of Funk. I mostly played as Seth because his finisher is just badass , I tagged in Roman to hit his diving clothesline and his finishing spear. I like how 2k made Romans spear sought of like a Romans going head first into the growned like in real life, (thats the best discription I could come up with) I ended up smashing Brodus as Brodus did a seth rollins and sold all my moves, its sad I cant say that in real life.
WINNERS: THE SHIELD

Match 3: Antonio Cesaro vs Christian
Highlights: Through out this match I was thinking of a possible Antonio Cesaro and Christian heel tag team, these two look good together but would look even better if christian had his attitude attire. Ill have to come up with a name, if you have a name please tell me cause I have no idea so far. Anyway I played as Antonio the match because like Seth rollins he has a pretty cool move set. But I got my *** rolled up by Christian cause my dog distracted me, good job Nick, good Job. (#getgoodnick)
WINNER: Christian

Match 4: Aj lee vs Kaitlyn
Highlights: LOL who gives a **** I simmed it

MAIN EVENT: Dolph Ziggler vs "Macho Man" Randy Savage
Highlights: Pretty good match, I sat back and watched it. Went for atleast 5 minutes which in WWE Games is kind of a long time. Speaking of a long time match, watching a tag team match is still like watching The Notebook, its long boring and drags on like a MU****A. Anyway, Ziggs got some early strikes against macho man. Ziggler hit a few drop kicks and elbow drops, I dont know if this is knew but theres a three elbow drop move that ziggler uses....... its not 10 but it will do ( a badda bing, a badda boom) Macho man came back with a few back chops. Macho went for the pin and got a 2 count. Ziggler hit a drop kick and went for a pin. Ziggler went top rope but Macho got back up and hit a top rope german suplex. 1...2... no ziggs kicked out. Because of that kick out ziggs got a signature. DA FAQ. Ziggs hit a tremandouse (i think) jumping DDT and went for the pin. Macho kicked out and got a signature. Ziggs picked him up but was caught in a signature body slam. Macho went top rope and hit his finished diving elbow drop. 1...2...3
WINNER:
"MACHO MAN" RANDY SAVAGE (called it)

Next article..... TNA IMPACT.
Question: What should I call Antonio Cesaro and Christian.
Old 11-23-2013, 06:45 AM   #206
Straight Edge

DXZeke's Arena

OVR: 21
PS Network: DXZeke

Tag Teams - Forming and Breaking up

I have simmed a full year of Universe. I played some matches. I have yet to have 1 tag team break up or form. Has anyone seen this happen as well?
Old 11-25-2013, 10:27 AM   #207
Rookie

OVR: 10

Kinda sad this forum sort of died, I was really enjoying it.
Old 11-25-2013, 11:58 AM   #208
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

MCMAHON'S FILE FOR DIVORCE

In some shocking news a WWE spokesperson announced that Vince & Linda McMahon filed for divorce today at a Connecticut courthouse. It is unclear if the WWE will be sold or if one of them will buy out the other.

With the divorce announced and attendance being at steady decline WWE stockholders can expect that their stock prices will continue to drop.

WrestleMania 29 is only 5 months away.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:55 PM   #209
Rookie

OVR: 10

At MITB, Titus O'neil won the MITB match and the following night he would cash in his contract against WWE Champion Randy Orton to begin his first reign. He will also debut the Million Dollar Championship next week.

Raw:
WWE Champion : Titus O'Neil
US Champion : Randy Orton ... Yes he had both.
Tag Champions : 3MB
Divas Champion : AJ Lee

Smackdown
World Champion : CM Punk
Intercontinental Champion : Bo Dallas
Tag : same as Raw
Divas : same as Raw

That's my universe so far, I'll post Smackdown tonight along with the current rivalries.
Old 11-25-2013, 02:20 PM   #210
# The No Movement!

Mr2Nice's Arena

WWE BELONGS TO LINDA MCMAHON

In a settlement Linda McMahon gets The WWE franchise along with most of the families properties. Vince McMahon gets rights to certain minor aspects of the WWE but it was not released to what.

WrestleMania 29 2 months away

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K »