Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going? - Page 84 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

This is a discussion on Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going? within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling

Old 02-26-2012, 01:34 AM   #831
Like Father, Like Son

st0rmb11's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

Welcome to the first RAW of the brand split, and of the Road to WrestleMania.

Match 1 - Alberto Del Rio (w/ Ricardo Rodriguez) vs Big Show - Big Show was in complete control from the get go. He went for his first pin only 5 minutes into the match (and could have very well gotten it), but Ricardo distracted the ref, and allowed Del Rio to kick out. After another foiled pin attempt, Del Rio started to gain control, and the match was back and forth for several minutes. Finally, after a third thwarted pin attempt, Ricardo was ejected from ringside. Soon after, the action spilled outside, where Big Show hit the Final Cut on Alberto. When Del Rio finally climbed back in the ring, after a 7 count, Big Show caught him with the chokeslam, and picked up the victory.

Match 2 - Natalya vs Trish Stratus - As we know, Natalya won the Divas "Rumble", to guarantee herself a title shot at the next RAW PPV (which will be WrestleMania). GM, Eugene, scheduled this match to see if Natalya was actually a worthy opponent for, arguably, the greatest WWE Diva ever. This was actually a great Divas match. Natalya used her power, Trish used her speed, and the match had a great flow to it, with neither Diva gaining the upper hand early on. The entire match was back and forth, but in the end, Natalya picked up a surprising victory, proving that she is more than worthy of being in the ring with Trish.

Match 3 - Chris Jericho vs Jeff Hardy - Jeff Hardy was coming off of a very tough match at Royal Rumble, where he won the Intercontinental title from Evolution's Randy Orton. However, if he was tired, Hardy showed no signs of it early on, as he came out on top of his game. Jericho finally seized control of the match, as he threw Hardy outside, then did a dive onto the Charismatic Enigma. When the two made it back into the ring, Jericho was in complete control, Jericho went for the Walls of Jericho, but Hardy countered, and went for a Twist of Fate. Not to be outdone, Jericho countered and hit Hardy with the Codebreaker, to take the victory.

Match 4 - Miz & Morrison vs Randy Orton & Batista (w/ Triple H) - Two teams looking to make a splash, and become a top contender for the World Tag Team Championships. Miz & Orton started the match, going back and forth. Miz finally got Orton to his corner, and he and Morrison went to work with double team moves. It took nearly 5 minutes for Orton to finally get out of the ring, but when Batista got in, he didn't fare much better. Miz & Morrison seemed to have an answer for everything Orton & Batista tried. Even when Triple H climbed up to the apron, Morrison knocked him off. Somehow, the action was back and forth for a while during the middle part of the match. The momentum really changed when Miz was whipped to the outside by Orton, and Batista hit the Batista Bomb on him. Just before the 15 minute mark in the match, Batista did a second Batista Bomb on Miz, and Randy Orton cut Morrison off on his way to break up the pin, and Evolution became #1 contenders for the World Tag Team Titles.

Cincinnati Reds

UNC Tarheels

Dibs: Cassadee Pope

Twitter: @st0rmb11

PS3
Old 02-26-2012, 04:12 AM   #832
Rookie

LOOSECANNON's Arena

OVR: 1

It's funny how you can use Ricardo every once in a while..

Last edited by LOOSECANNON; 02-26-2012 at 12:42 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:39 AM   #833
Rookie

OVR: 0

I need a mod to put through my post from yesterday as it still hasnt come through yet
Old 02-26-2012, 12:33 PM   #834
Rookie

LOOSECANNON's Arena

OVR: 1

TNA Heavyweight Championship: Bobby Roode (Champion) vs. Mason Ryan vs. Taz vs. "The Icon" Sting. After both the champ and Taz make their graceful entrances, we hear a different type of music than we should, albeit similar. Word rings out now that Ryan pulled out of the event due to an unnamed injury, in replace of him will be BILL GOLDBERG!!!! Jeff Hardy beat out Raven for the last spot, but then was thrown into a "Submission Match" last night against Taz from Sting. Since Hardy lost (the 2nd of 2 matches!), well...Sting is taking his place! "I've had just about ENOUGH of Bobby Roode!" Don't think Hardy's too happy for him, though. Highlights: I don't understand how this man is the slickest in professional wrestling!!! But, the "It Factor"...the "Leader of the Selfish Generation" simply does it again! After a brutal brawl with Sting that led itself in and out of the ring...Roode took advantage of a beaten and tired Taz while Sting applied a Deathdrop on Goldberg and loss focus on the other 2. Unbelievably, Roode snuck in a DDT, with a leg on the ropes for the fall!! Winner:
Spoiler

Intercontinental Championship: Cody Rhodes (Champion) vs. John Bradshaw Layfield vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Eddie Guerrero. The interesting aspect in this match is the nWo factor. Just recently, Cody joined the faction that hasn't been so dominant as of late. Sure, the Outsiders are Tag Champs, but they've lost their share of matches as of late. And, it's been some time since we've witnessed the I.C. Belt even getting defended! Of course Zig Zag has had his issues with JBL (and Triple H to boot). Eddie hits JBL with chairshot after waking up from a Clothesline from Hell...Ziggler is mauled by Bradshaw in the corner, all the while Cody wakes up just in time for the Cross Rhodes!!! Winner:
Spoiler

Cage Match: John Cena vs. Scott Hall vs. Sheamus vs. Christian Cage. Double nWo factor again! Last match, Zig and Rhodes were practically teammates and it was sincerely effective, perhaps almost forcing Eddie and JBL to take out some of their frustration on each other. Cena and Sheamus will be a lot harder to throw off, however! Cena was double-suplexed by both Christian and Hall, and the duo continued their double-teaming until the opposition got back on their toes. Cena was actually able to exact revenge oh C.C. with the A.A. It's a shame he nailed his signature just as Sheamus threw Hall right down from the cage and leaped his way over to victory...I suppose. Winner:
Spoiler

Hardcore Championship - Extreme Rules: Ezekiel Jackson (Champion) vs. Lance Storm vs. Big Poppa Pump vs. R-Truth. On WWE.COM earlier today, R-Truth badmouthed John Laurianitus, saying he hasn't been given his fair share as of late. Hayman sent him an e-mail invitation for tonight's "Extreme Rules" Fatal 4-Way. Could this be yet ANOTHER ECW defector? Appears every week we have someone new on the Thursday program, and someone joining the New World Order! Highlights: Mayhem! Every item you can imagine got thrown into this ring! While R-Truth & Zeke were too busy squashing it out, Storm took the advantage on a bruised Steiner, spike-piledriving him onto a table! OMG!!! Winner:
Spoiler

Fatal 4Way Contender's Match: Kane vs. CM Punk vs. Edge vs. Randy Orton. Cutscene: Before the match, Punk, Edge and RKO all look at each other then look at Kane. Yup! Triple-teamed and mudholed stomped!!! Edge and RKO both get chairs and put the Big Red Monster away, allowing Punk to get the easy pinfall after the GTS!!! Winner:
Spoiler

Main Event - WWE Championship – Tables : The Rock (Champion) vs. The Joker vs. Undertaker vs. Kevin Nash. This marks the DLC's Rock's first appearance into my Universe!!! Wish he had the goatee, though! Highlights: Oh, wow!!! This was an amazing match!!! I got to land The Rock Bottom on Nash, missed the People's Elbow on Joker due to Undertaker's interfering chokeslam, and there were just so many close-calls the whole match. Unfortunately, Undertaker got up from repeated--and I mean REPEATED--chairshots from Rocky, and took both wrestlers out of the ring with a clothesline, leaving Nash and Jacknife Joker through a corner table!!! Winner:
Spoiler

See you tomorrow night on RAW!!!

Last edited by LOOSECANNON; 02-26-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:07 PM   #835
Rookie

Grumpykore's Arena

OVR: 5
Icon14 Re: Official: How's your WWE 12 Universe going?

Update my "U" later, today!...MITB was AWESOME....A winner was crowned...but when will the superstar cash it in!!!!

Loose,-BTW picked up N64 No Mercy $9.99 and memory card for $4 on ebay-for my 6yr old-busted out the n64 last night, he earned the right to have it in his room, but limited gaming!...should be here in 3 days..I told him about all the fun things for you can do in that game....LOL He said "Dad why are the heads so square"..ROFLMAO!!!!..I had to say son that is how games used to be.

Last edited by Grumpykore; 02-26-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:15 PM   #836
Rookie

Grumpykore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOOSECANNON
It's funny how you can use Ricardo every once in a while..
yes it is, but even better is that he can be a future champion!.....like WWe Light Heavy Weight..LOL
Old 02-27-2012, 12:11 AM   #837
Pro

cavsfan4life's Arena

I have the game and play WWE universe, I put the wrestlers I didnt want to use on a dead brand, but they show up. Did I do something wrong?
Old 02-27-2012, 12:47 AM   #838
Like Father, Like Son

st0rmb11's Arena

Welcome to the first episode of Thursday night E C ****in' W! Before we get started, let me lay out the set up for the show. Each match will be an Extreme Rules, No DQ, Falls Count Anywhere match!

Match 1 - Mason Ryan vs Vladimir Kozlov - The two power houses of ECW are each trying to make a name for themselves in the world of extreme wrestling! Both men took turns slamming each other with serious power moves. This match quickly turned from a wrestling match to an all out slug fest. The two powerful competitors seemed to be trying to out muscle each other, and for a while, neither man could get the upper hand. Each pin attempt was kicked out of before even a 2 count. 10 minutes into the match, Kozlov dumped Ryan to the outside, but when Kozlov went to pick up Ryan, it was reversed, and Ryan hit the big Russian with the House of Pain on the outside, and picked up the W.

Match 2 - Ezekial Jackson vs David Otunga - I know, I know. Weak middle match, and I'll admit, I didn't watch it - I was watching Lance Storm vs Chris Jericho at ECW One Night Stand 2005 on YouTube. But, I'm sure none of you really care about a write up of this match. Anyway, back and forth action, several near falls, Ezekial eventually won at the 9 minute mark. After the match, Otunga congratulated Jackson. Does this mean big Zeke is aligning himself with Otunga & McGillicutty? (I'm asking for you guys' help. I need a potential stable name for those 3)

Match 3 - Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, & Heath Slater vs Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, & CM Punk (No DQ Falls Count Anywhere Elimination Tag). Three ECW heels vs 3 ECW faces in a huge 6 man elimination tag match to close the first ECW show on WWE television? GM Tommy Dreamer really outdid himself with this one. Yoshi & Slater opened the match, and the two quickly showcased their speed & agility. Soon, Kofi came in, but couldn't seem to maintain the control that Yoshi had taken. After Slater tagged in Justin Gabriel, the action picked up another notch. Kofi & Gabriel were flying all around the ring. Finally, to the delight of the fans, ECW champion CM Punk got a tag, and quickly went on the offensive against the, back in, Heath Slater. Punk was showing everyone why he was the champ. The team of Punk, Yoshi, & Kofi isolated Slater for the next few minutes, wearing him down near their corner. Mercifully, Slater finally made a tag to Tyson Kidd, but the change of opponents made no difference, as Punk's team soon isolated him in the corner, as well. Kidd was the first member of his team to mount a little offense, as he had the upper hand on Kofi. However, it wasn't long before champ CM Punk came back in and regained control from Kidd. Gabriel managed to get a hot tag, and came in and jumped all over Punk, but again, Punk put a stop to any semblance of an offense. Punk had Gabriel down and went for his diving elbow drop, but Gabriel rolled out of the way. Unfortunately, Punk countered a Gabriel kick, and connected with the GTS to pick up the first elimination. Punk followed his pin, by tagging in Yoshi to take on Tyson Kidd. Once again, Kidd proved to be the only member of his team who was able to mount an offense, but Yoshi soon got him into the corner, and tagged in Kofi, who eventually pinned Kidd with the role up. So, now we're down to Heath Slater vs Yoshi, Punk, & Kofi. It didn't take Slater long to make the biggest mistake of his life, as he dumped Kofi to the outside, where Punk & Yoshi jumped all over him. Slater tried to fight off the onslaught, but after a punch from Punk, Slater turned right into Trouble In Paradise from Kofi, and was pinned outside to end the match, at the 19 minute mark. Very entertaining match. I'm not sure if the write up did it justice, but it was great.

Cincinnati Reds

UNC Tarheels

PS3
Old 02-27-2012, 02:02 AM   #839
Like Father, Like Son

st0rmb11's Arena

Welcome to the first Smackdown! since the brand splitting draft! We have a great card for you tonight, including 3 of the brand's 4 champions being in action. Cole makes sure to let everyone know that, unlike Monday night RAW, Smackdown! WILL have their world champion, The Undertaker, in action tonight.

Match 1 - Cody Rhodes w/ Ted DiBiase vs Eddie Guerrero w/ Chavo Guerrero. One half of the WWE Tag Team champions facing off with one half a team who hopes to someday soon become tag champs. This match started off in a very surprising way. Cody seemed to be doing some acrobatic, luchador moves, to which Eddie responded by doing some of his own. The action was fact paced & high intensity for several minutes, with the only real advantage being gained when Chavo grabbed Cody from behind, allowed Eddie some extra time to recover from a previous move by Rhodes. Rhodes positioned Eddie on the top rope, but just couldn't seem to keep his focus off of Chavo, as he then climbed to the outside to deal with him. Eddie's response to this? Go to the outside and beat down DiBiase. When the two finally got back in the ring, action picked off exactly where it had left off. Eddie seemed to be using experience and anticipation to answer every Rhodes move attempt, but Rhodes had some tricks up his sleeve, as well. Cody had a small advantage for the next few minutes, but no by much, as just when he seemed in control, Eddie hit him with a headscissors DDT. Rhodes knocked Eddie down with a clothes line, but again went to the outside and tried to attack Chavo. DiBiase soon came over and helped, which forced Eddie to go out and help his nephew & tag team partner. The two eventually got back into the ring, where the action was again, back and forth. Eddie irish whipped Rhodes to the outside, and pulled off the move of the match. He climbed onto the apron, and did a springboard dive onto Rhodes on the ground. Unfortunately for Eddie, he was too close to DiBiase, who clotheslined him the second he got up. Once DiBiase threw Eddie back into the ring, Rhodes attempted to pick him up, but Eddie hit him with a roll up. DiBiase climbed up onto the apron, but as he was distracting the ref, Chavo knocked him down, and the ref counted the 1, 2, 3 for Eddie. Great match, and this rivalry seems to be a great one in the making!

Match 2 - John Cena vs Daniel Bryan - This match will go a long way in determining the #1 Contender for Christian's US title. In honor of being in LA, Cena came out rocking the purple & yellow; always playing to the crowd. Unfortunately for Cena, Bryan opened the match using his superior quickness & technical abilities to keep Cena off balance. It wasn't long, however, before Cena's power began to make a difference, as he was throwing Bryan around the ring like a little vegan ragdoll (). Cena went for a really early pin attempt, but Bryan kicked out after 1, and went on the offensive again. He managed to keep his distance from Cena by kicking him left and right. But, Bryan made the mistake of getting too close, and Cena got the upper hand again, eventually hitting Bryan with an F-U, to pick up the victory.

Match 3 - Drew McIntyre vs Brock Lesnar - not sure what the CPU was thinking when they booked this match, but I like to try to go with at least one CPU booked match per show, so here it is..haha. Guess they were trying to use this as an "enhancement" match for Lesnar. Drew went with the approach of trying to jump on Lesnar before he could get out of the gate, as Drew caught Lesnar with about 4 or 5 punches. Much to Drew's chagrin, this only seemed to piss Lesnar off. Shockingly, McIntyre reversed a few moves, and caught Brock with a couple of high impact moves. But, it was long before Lesnar began manhandling the young McIntyre. No matter how many moves Drew would try to fight back, the outcome never seemed in doubt, as Lesnar would inevitably crush Drew with a huge slam or suplex or clothesline. Lesnar went for an early pin after connecting with a german suplex, but the resilient McIntyre kicked out at 1. Lesnar then locked Drew in a bear hug type move, that looked like a mat wrestling move, where he rolled around with Drew locked up. After Drew got up, Lesnar hit him with a fisherman's suplex, then another german suplex, that folded up McIntyre. Brock went for a pin, but miraculously, Drew kicked out at 2. This didn't stop Brock from continuing his assault, and he eventually caught McIntyre with a back breaker, then the F-5, and picked up a big victory.
After the match, Brock extended his hand to commend the young man for his effort, but Drew slapped it away and left the ring.

Match 4 - Christian & Mark Henry vs Undertaker & Sheamus (Champion vs Champion Tag Match). What, you thought you could get through a Teddy Long GM'd event without a tag match? Come on, playa! We have the US champion teaming with a man who wants a shot at the WWE title vs the WWE champion teaming with a man who wants a shot at the US title. Should be interesting TV, no? Sheamus & Henry started the match, with Henry throwing the Irishman around with ease. After reveiving quite a beat down, Sheamus used his first opportunity to tag in Undertaker, and the dead man went after Henry with an insane amount of aggression. He wanted to make a point early, that Henry had no right challenging for his Undisputed title. It took Christian grabbing Undertaker from behind for Henry to gain a slight advantage, but the second he got free, he proceeded to make the World's Strongest Man his bitch. Luckily for Henry, Undertaker whipped him into the corner, and tagged out to Sheamus. Henry used this change in opponents to try to escape, but when Henry went for a tag to Christian, Christian jumped off of the apron, allowing Sheamus to recover, and german suplex him. Sheamus then tagged Undertaker back in, and he went right back to work on Henry. Taker & Sheamus isolated Mark Henry in their corner, and tagged in and out a few times while taking turns dominating Mark Henry. Henry FINALLY made a tag to Christian 8 minutes into the match. Unfortunately for Christian, he had to step into the ring with The Undertaker, who continued his dominance of the match, just on another opponent. Christian managed to escape the dead man long enough to tag Henry right back in, which Henry seemed quite appreciative of......Undertaker tagged out, and Sheamus came in, which prompted Christian to immediately start begging for a tag, but Henry wouldn't oblige. When Christian finally got in, he went to work on his potential challenger, Sheamus. When Taker came back in, Christian ran to his corner to tag in Henry, but just as he was about to, the match went to a cutscene, that saw Henry climb in and knock the **** out of Christian, then leave the ring, leaving Christian 1 on 2 against Undertaker & Sheamus. Sheamus picked up Christian, and nailed him with the Celtic Cross, and pinned him for the victory.

I want to say this - I underlined the part I underlined because, even though it was inadvertent, I was going to make this into a story line. Incredibly for me, it became a story line of it's own after Henry bailed on the match! I can't believe that happened, just as I was thinking about how, "man, I'm going to use that little instance that had nothing to do with the match, to make a little feud between Christian & Henry."

Cincinnati Reds

UNC Tarheels

PS3
Old 02-27-2012, 04:03 AM   #840
Like Father, Like Son

st0rmb11's Arena

Results - I'll post a write up later. Right now, I'll post winners, match times, and any notes to go along with the match. (I've done two write ups tonight,...give me a break! haha)

Match 1 - Dolph Ziggler vs Evan Bourne vs John Morrison. (To help work out some Intercontinental Title rankings). What a great way to open the show (and it's a CPU booked match)
Winner - Evan Bourne
Match Time - 14 minutes

Match 2 - Kane vs Chris Jericho(CPU Booked)
Winner - Chris Jericho
Notes - I used this match to jump start a feud that I want to have going on in the weeks leading up to WrestleMania (Kane vs Evolution), so I interfered in the match with Randy Orton, and hit the RKO. *note: I, of course, went to "Edit Superstars" and removed Randy Orton as an ally of Jericho, which resulted from this interference.

Match 3 - R-Truth vs Shawn Michaels
Winner - Shawn Michaels
Match Time - 11 minutes
Notes
- R-Truth rejects HBK's offer to shake his hand after the match. May use this to spark a bit of a rivalry between the two.

Match 4 - Edge vs Triple H (w/ Batista)
Winner - Triple H
Match Time - 11 minutes
Notes
- as you could guess, Edge could have won this match had it not been for Batista.

Cincinnati Reds

UNC Tarheels

PS3

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »