OS 2014 Sounds of the Show Packs - Operation Sports Forums
Home

OS 2014 Sounds of the Show Packs

This is a discussion on OS 2014 Sounds of the Show Packs within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB: The Show Last Gen > Sounds Of The Show

Old 04-21-2014, 04:59 AM   #1
The Harlem Kid

dj will's Arena

OVR: 11
OS 2014 Sounds of the Show Packs

This thread will be used to post the 2014 Sounds of the Show Packs. Here I will post packs to MLB Teams on a regular basis. So far I am working by myself, so if interested in helping out please message me.

All of the packs will be available in a mp3 files of three sounds, meaning that three walkups are mixed into one audio file, this will create more space for more music storage in MLB The Show.

All of the team packs will be hosted on my dedicated web server which means that they will not be removed without my approval.

Base Hit sounds will not be used in these packs this year because SCEA implemented a nice addition to SOTS which allows player's walk-up music to play as soon as the on-field play is over.

In order to save time creating these packs, innings music will not be included until the update phase of the project.

For batter walk ups, the song plays for about 45 seconds; their markers are approximately 0:00, 1:00 and 2:00
For pitcher entrances, the song plays for 2 minutes and 45 seconds; their markers are approximately 0:00, 3:00 and 6:00
For stadium sounds, the marker's time varies

All files will be grouped by Stadium Sounds, Pitcher Entrances, and Batter Walk-Ups.

All files except Stadium Sounds are grouped alphabetically.

The reason Stadium Sounds are scrambled around is because some stadium cues leave a blank audio playing and won't let the next audio cue take place until that cue finishes. An example is a Home Run, you won't hear the next batter's walk-up after a home run if the cue is not the 3rd audio mark.

All the songs in each pack do not contain explicit lyrics
(these packs are family friendly)

Downloads

Arizona Diamondbacks

This pack contains most batter walk-ups, most pitcher entrances, and a few stadium sounds.
(Note: The Pitcher's Entrances are their Batter Walk-Ups as well except for the pitchers who have different Batter Walk-Up songs)

Atlanta Braves

This pack contains most batter walk-ups, most pitcher entrances, and most stadium sounds.
(Note: The Pitcher's Entrances are their Batter Walk-Ups as well except for the pitchers who have different Batter Walk-Up songs)

Baltimore Orioles

This pack contains most batter walk-ups, most pitcher entrances, and a few stadium sounds.

Boston Red Sox

Chicago White Sox

This pack contains most batter walk-ups, very few pitcher entrances, and a few stadium sounds.

Cincinnati Reds

Cleveland Indians

This pack contains a handful of batter walk-ups, a few pitcher entrances, and a few stadium sounds.
Credits to AJinCLE for listing the sounds.

Colorado Rockies

This pack contains most batter walk-ups, very few pitcher entrances, and a few stadium sounds.
Credits to jfRED33 for listing the sounds.

Detroit Tigers

This pack contains most batter walk-ups, some pitcher entrances, and very few stadium sounds.

Houston Astros

This pack contains some batter walk-ups, a few pitcher entrances, and a few stadium sounds.

Kansas City Royals

Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim

Los Angeles Dodgers

This pack contains most batter walk-ups, a few pitcher entrances, and a few stadium sounds.

Milwaukee Brewers

This pack contains all batter walk-ups, all pitcher entrances, and a few stadium sounds. This pack was made for the ultimate Brewers fan in mind.

Minnesota Twins

This pack contains all batter walk-ups, very few pitcher entrances, and a few stadium sounds.

New York Mets

This pack contains all batter walk-ups, most pitcher entrances, and most stadium sounds.
Credits to met20 for listing the sounds.

New York Yankees

This is the ultimate pack for any die-hard Yankees Fan, contains all batter walk-ups, most pitcher entrances, and most stadium sounds (including roll call chants)

Oakland Athletics

This pack contains most batter walk-ups, some pitcher entrances, and a few stadium sounds.
Credits to jaydaddy03 for creating the pack.

Philadelphia Phillies

This pack contains most batter walk-ups, some pitcher entrances, and very few stadium sounds.

Pittsburgh Pirates

This pack contains most batter walk-ups, some pitcher entrances, and a few stadium sounds.
Credits to tree3five for listing the sounds.

San Diego Padres

San Francisco Giants

This pack contains some batter walk-ups, a few pitcher entrances, and a few stadium sounds.

Seattle Mariners

This pack contains almost all batter walk-ups, most pitcher entrances, and most stadium sounds.

St. Louis Cardinals

Tampa Bay Rays

This pack contains a few batter walk-ups, some pitcher entrances, and very few stadium sounds.

Texas Rangers

This pack contains most batter walk-ups, a few pitcher entrances, and a few stadium sounds.
Credits to JAYS4PITCHER for listing the sounds.

Washington Nationals

MORE PACKS ON THE WAY

-For instructions on how to import the sounds onto the game please refer to this thread

-All sounds used in making these packs are high quality.

Last edited by dj will; 09-21-2014 at 02:20 AM.
Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 04-21-2014, 11:35 AM   #2
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: OS 2014 Sounds of the Show Packs

awesome, thanks dj!
Old 04-21-2014, 12:01 PM   #3
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5

DJ Will,

Just letting you know I am going to post a massive update in the Dodgers SOTS thread. I was at the game yesterday, and I pretty much got everything that we need to start a solid pack.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:32 AM   #4
The Harlem Kid

dj will's Arena

-New York Mets pack added to first post

Quote:
Originally Posted by itbeme23
DJ Will,

Just letting you know I am going to post a massive update in the Dodgers SOTS thread. I was at the game yesterday, and I pretty much got everything that we need to start a solid pack.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.
Thanks, I can work on this project on my own as long as people keep contributing the sound information.

The next two teams I am working on are the Pirates and Dodgers, I'm not going by any particular order, just doing the ones that have the most info first.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:59 AM   #5
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj will
-New York Mets pack added to first post

Thanks, I can work on this project on my own as long as people keep contributing the sound information.

The next two teams I am working on are the Pirates and Dodgers, I'm not going by any particular order, just doing the ones that have the most info first.
Hey DJ Will,

Any idea when the Dodgers pack might be up? No rush, just wondered if you had an idea.

Thanks!
Old 04-24-2014, 09:26 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 46

I mean how bad a** is DjWill?

He does SUPER work on these, the sound is mixed PERFECTLY.

kudos to that man.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:02 PM   #7
Rookie

jaydaddy03's Arena

OVR: 1
Smile Re: OS 2014 Sounds of the Show Packs

Sent you a pm
Old 04-28-2014, 04:03 AM   #8
The Harlem Kid

dj will's Arena

sorry for the hold up, I've been busy this weekend. I will be releasing 4 packs this week
Old 04-28-2014, 10:08 AM   #9
MVP

omega412930's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj will
sorry for the hold up, I've been busy this weekend. I will be releasing 4 packs this week
awesome man cant wait, not sure if u hav anyone giving u the phillies info but they hav been on a road trip and start their home series tomorro ill try and get ya the info for them since i pay close attention to them
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Old 04-29-2014, 11:49 PM   #10
Rookie

skabatula's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey dj. I see you have the pirates on your upcoming list. I could take care of them for you so you can focus on another team. Unless you already have been working on them and I'm too late. Let me know man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB: The Show Last Gen > Sounds Of The Show »