Player Walkups and Team Music- Download - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Player Walkups and Team Music- Download

This is a discussion on Player Walkups and Team Music- Download within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB: The Show Last Gen > Sounds Of The Show

Old 03-10-2012, 08:45 AM   #1
All Star

OVR: 24
Player Walkups and Team Music- Download

I have uploaded a zip of the team music and player walk ups that i have collected and in some cases created myself.

All music is in single MP3 form other than some HR MPs that are in the three splits. The HRs are just music, not HR calls. I didn't include my mid/end innings music for a few reasons- 1) this years version uses that fade to black between mid/end of innings so the music doesn't play for long 2) it made the upload much shorter and 3) i doubted many of you would want my late 80s/early 90s music interest.

Much of the walkup music is from a 2010 or 2011 walkup uploads from this site. Whenever when i found newer walkup music in the individual team threads, i did add it. The other music is a mix of mine and other uploads this community has posted in the past.

Last thing i would like to say. I could use music from the newer stars/pros of the game. Like Mike Stanton, Kimbel, basically players who became stars since 2010. Some ideas or MP3 of good strike out music would be nice too.

If someone could let me know that the DL works for them. That would be great. I hope the link works, and enjoy.

Update 3/11-
I uploaded another set with more music- http://www.4shared.com/zip/pvC---vD/MLB_Music.html

Last edited by dkrause1971; 03-12-2012 at 06:21 PM.
Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 03-10-2012, 09:18 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Player Walkups and Team Music- Download

looks like the link is not working bro...can you please try again? much appreciated
Old 03-10-2012, 10:07 AM   #3
All Star

Did anyone else try? I was able to download from the link. You have to be logged in.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:12 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Links broken as mentioned above and I was signed in.

"The file link that you requested is not valid."
Old 03-10-2012, 10:18 AM   #5
All Star

I'll assume the new link works since we have 261 views and no one has said anything since i updated the link in my original post back when i had about 30 views. Have a good season guys.

Last edited by dkrause1971; 03-11-2012 at 10:56 AM.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:29 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hi, I havent downloaded yet, but was wondering where you got your walkups from? Are they from last year?
Old 03-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #7
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

I logged in and am downloading now. Can't wait to see this!
Old 03-12-2012, 06:05 PM   #8
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusaleen1
Hi, I havent downloaded yet, but was wondering where you got your walkups from? Are they from last year?
For MLB the show 10 someone posted a full set which was the basis of the music i have. When i see updated music i tend to grab it and replace older music. For example its not in this posted set, but i grabbed the 2012 NYY music (which is excellent BTW) posted in the forum a few days ago and added what i was missing to my personal music. So some teams have much newer walk-up music than others because people post more often for them. The team music is more of a passion for me, so much more of that is my own doing than the walk-up music.

What you'll find is i try to tag the music where it should be easier for you to add to the game. The Genre i use is sports so it won't mix with your other music. I split album into player and team music. I group by team if its specific to them. Or if its general i label it as such. For example all chant music is together. Basically, i try to make it easier on myself to continue to add music for this game every season and make it easier to input that music into the game. In that second link, i spent about 2 hours and made the file-names more consistent. Instead of some listed NYY and some New York (A) for example. I made them all the same. So 75% of the MP3s are not my doing. Just saw no one was posting walk ups and figured i would share what i had.

I assume the second link is working. So I'll delete the first link. The second one is better organized and has more music anyway.

Last edited by dkrause1971; 03-12-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:08 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1

Great I'll give them a try
Old 03-13-2012, 02:41 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 17

Appreciate the work, I was thinking of doing something like this. Major props to you

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB: The Show Last Gen > Sounds Of The Show »