wei8 for pc - Operation Sports Forums
Home

wei8 for pc

This is a discussion on wei8 for pc within the Soccer Old forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dead Forums > Soccer Old

Old 02-19-2005, 05:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
wei8 for pc

So i had bought we8i abouta week ago for xbox and was having ALOT of fun with it..The graphics to me were poor but the football was almost perfect..Well today I was at the mall and decided to pick it up for the pc...I brought it home and downloaded wolfs patch on filefront...ALL i can say is WOW.......I am trading in the xbox version..Now i hate playing games on the pc...but i have the xbox controller harware to use on my pc..and all i can say its near perfection..All the right teams(real madrid, arsenal,) all kits, most of the players are correct..real boots..awesome looking stadiums, all new chants..and 1 kick butt hd intro movie...GUys i REALLY recommend if u have a decent computer to check it out..ITS unbelievable

Tony

Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 02-19-2005, 05:19 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: wei8 for pc

I was going to do that, but it turns out that I'd have to chip in anywhere from 500 to 1000 to get my computer to play the game. 500 would be about the cheapest amount.
Old 02-19-2005, 05:21 PM   #3
All Star

nkhera1's Arena

OVR: 16

Do you know if it supports the Logitech Dual Action Gamepad?
Old 02-19-2005, 05:22 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkhera1
Do you know if it supports the Logitech Dual Action Gamepad?

i played it wirh a saitek 880 no problem but then switched to my xbox controller..that fits it best since i have been playing the xbox version for a week...
Old 02-19-2005, 09:18 PM   #5
MVP

Mercurial23's Arena

OVR: 12

It supports the Logitech Controller. I have the Logitech Wireless Rumblepad 2 and it works great. I also bought the game yesterdsay for PC. I also have it for XBox and nothing acan touch it on the PC. WOlfs patch makes it so much better.
Old 02-20-2005, 02:00 AM   #6
Pro

Dino's Arena

OVR: 6

only thing that beats it is sitting on your couch and playin on the big screen.
Old 02-20-2005, 02:18 AM   #7
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
It supports the Logitech Controller. I have the Logitech Wireless Rumblepad 2 and it works great. I also bought the game yesterdsay for PC. I also have it for XBox and nothing acan touch it on the PC. WOlfs patch makes it so much better.
The Wolf Patch f'n rocks!!!
Old 02-20-2005, 02:44 AM   #8
Pro

DirtyDozen's Arena

OVR: 7

I've been trying to get it for the PC and can't find a copy of it anywhere. I finally just had to order it at the local EB Games last Monday and it still hasn't come in. Hopefully it will finally be here on Tuesday. The wait is intolerable. I called every place I could think of and not a one had it in stock (this is in the Seattle,WA, area no less)!

I have Wolf's updates all downloaded and ready to go - I can't wait. By the way, for those of you who are using his patches he just recently posted a new "final" update on PESFan for the WE8I PC version.
Old 02-20-2005, 01:25 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 7

How is the PC Version of the Game? My Xbox suddenly decides not not work properly, and I'm thinking about trading in my XBox version of the game for the PC Version. I don't want the PS2 because of the slowdown issue. Just as I was getting into this game, my X-Box is starting to lose it. I cannot wait weeks if my Xbox needs a repair. I'm addicted to this game, and I wasnt even a soccer fan before the game.
NY Rangers Fan - Make a run
Old 02-20-2005, 02:37 PM   #10
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Hey guys,

I just bought the game for the pc today and because I don't have a DVD player I can't run the game. Yes, I tried to take it back to Best Buy, but their return policy is God awful. So, is anyone interested in buying my copy? I can send it out within the next 2 days. PM me if interested. I'll throw in a discount of course.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dead Forums > Soccer Old »