PES 2013 Roster Update - Operation Sports Forums
Home

PES 2013 Roster Update

This is a discussion on PES 2013 Roster Update within the Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Evolution Soccer
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Aug 2002
PES 2013 Roster Update

Any word on when Konami plans on issuing a roster update for this game? This is a problem for the few of us who don't have a way of downloading an option file.

spartansocc12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 09-27-2012, 07:28 PM   #2
MVP
 
ezio's Arena
 
OVR: 19
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,609
Re: PES 2013 Roster Update

It will be out in October
ezio is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #3
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Re: PES 2013 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
It will be out in October
Just got the game this week for ps3. there was update which i installed as soon as playing the first time. but no transfer updates have been done. there is no option to update via the edit option or any other way? any idea how to get the transfers to update?
malawi1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 07:27 PM   #4
Immense Dimension
 
electrickeeper's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 285
Re: PES 2013 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by malawi1
Just got the game this week for ps3. there was update which i installed as soon as playing the first time. but no transfer updates have been done. there is no option to update via the edit option or any other way? any idea how to get the transfers to update?
You have to download Data Pack 2 separately, don't you? Not as an automated title update?
electrickeeper is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:38 AM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Re: PES 2013 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrickeeper
You have to download Data Pack 2 separately, don't you? Not as an automated title update?
i have data pack version 2, i think thats what you're referring to.but no player changes. data pack 2 came down by itself. if there is anything i have to do manually, how and where from do i get it?
malawi1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:35 AM   #6
Immense Dimension
 
electrickeeper's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 285
Re: PES 2013 Roster Update

If you already have DP2, I would try going to transfers under the Edit menu, and hitting Y (triangle) to make the transfers set to default (which would be DP2 in this case).

Last edited by electrickeeper; 11-04-2012 at 09:49 AM.
electrickeeper is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:44 AM   #7
Angelinos
 
rckabillyRaider's Arena
 
OVR: 36
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: So Cali
Posts: 5,813
Re: PES 2013 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by malawi1
i have data pack version 2, i think thats what you're referring to.but no player changes. data pack 2 came down by itself. if there is anything i have to do manually, how and where from do i get it?
you do have to download it manually. It should be under the" information" section if I recall correctly.
__________________
Oakland Raiders - Los Angeles Dodgers - Los Angeles Lakers - Los Angeles Galaxy - Los Angeles Kings - USC Trojans


YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/theopeningset/videos

rckabillyRaider is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:00 AM   #8
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Re: PES 2013 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
you do have to download it manually. It should be under the" information" section if I recall correctly.
i downloaded it under information, still no transfer updates, now that option is greyed out.
malawi1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:07 AM   #9
Immense Dimension
 
electrickeeper's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 285
Re: PES 2013 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by malawi1
i downloaded it under information, still no transfer updates, now that option is greyed out.
I know on Xbox I had to download DP2 from the Marketplace, it was greyed out for me under Information before I even downloaded it.

Try this once you've downloaded it as well, it's what I had to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrickeeper
If you already have DP2, I would try going to transfers under the Edit menu, and hitting Y (triangle) to make the transfers set to default (which would be DP2 in this case).
electrickeeper is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 02:54 PM   #10
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Re: PES 2013 Roster Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrickeeper
I know on Xbox I had to download DP2 from the Marketplace, it was greyed out for me under Information before I even downloaded it.

Try this once you've downloaded it as well, it's what I had to do.
thanks the triangle default option worked
malawi1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > Pro Evolution Soccer »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 PM.

Top -