NHL 2K8 roster update 3/13/13 360 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

NHL 2K8 roster update 3/13/13 360

This is a discussion on NHL 2K8 roster update 3/13/13 360 within the NHL 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters

Old 03-13-2013, 12:47 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 12
NHL 2K8 roster update 3/13/13 360

Hello Hello,
Latest 2K8 roster update as of 3/13...will post another after the trade deadline.
Didn't update lines per injuries as they come and go throughout the season...hope you enjoy...

If you're unhappy with the gameplay, let me know and I'll post my sliders...been very pleased so far with it...

NFL- Eagles
NHL- Flyers
NCAA- Fresno State
Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 03-13-2013, 12:49 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: 2K8 roster update 3/13/13 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSOLEliot
Hello Hello,
Latest 2K8 roster update as of 3/13...will post another after the trade deadline.
Didn't update lines per injuries as they come and go throughout the season...hope you enjoy...

If you're unhappy with the gameplay, let me know and I'll post my sliders...been very pleased so far with it...
AWESOME!!! (cant see the download link...)
I loove your work with These rosters! Good to know 2k8 is still alive.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:18 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: 2K8 roster update 3/13/13 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSOLEliot
Here we go!!! Thanks!

GRATULIERE! Thank Y O U!!!
Old 03-14-2013, 03:12 PM   #4
Pro

Taku's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NHL 2K8 roster update 3/13/13 360

U sure that this is a correct file? Seems like this is a savegame for College Hoops...
Old 03-15-2013, 07:24 AM   #5
Pro

Try this file....sorry about the original wrong upload...still getting used to using Horizon and the USB.
Attached Files
File Type: rar 6715A8CF-1A1A4C78.rar (274.9 KB, 100 views)

NFL- Eagles
NHL- Flyers
NCAA- Fresno State
Old 03-15-2013, 11:31 AM   #6
Pro

Taku's Arena

Thank you.
Old 03-16-2013, 10:19 AM   #7
Pro

Taku's Arena

If you could post your sliders/settings also it would be great. Can you also give some info about player's ratings? Seems like all players have very low shot accuracy, must be related to your sliders?
Old 03-16-2013, 07:10 PM   #8
Pro

I posted my sliders in the slider section....

On the roster attributes, I did a similar tweaking like I did for 2K10.

his file features the following created teams with new unis- Jets, Panthers, Predators and Kings- please use those rosters when playing a franchise.

NHL player attributes adjusted by player types- playmakers pass more, finesse have better agility and will hit less. Scorers score and have higher offensive shot attributes. Power Forwards are slower but shovel in garbage higher and get more deflected goals. Two-Way Forwards and Complete D-men are better than their peers except for flat out superstars like Crosby, Stamkos...

Dmen tendencies adjusted to make them less prone to mistakes on breakaways and a little stronger around the net.

I definitely lowered shot accuracy on everyone to 50. D-men were scoring like 30 goals a year consistently...even 2nd liners. When I jacked up shot blocking, then shots per game went down. Can't win.

Hope you enjoy.

Of note, I noticed during a fight last night when playing and Lecavalier and Schenn were fighting...the cut scene showed Lindback leveling Bryzgalov...never seen that before!!! Pretty cool.

NFL- Eagles
NHL- Flyers
NCAA- Fresno State
Old 03-17-2013, 08:40 AM   #9
Let's Go Pens...

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

this game keeps getting tested by time, and it still stands tall... mainly bc of this bud TS..

awesome stuff bud!

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC

Online Sports Leagues
United Leagues
Old 03-31-2013, 09:36 PM   #10
Rookie

xJerseyDevil's Arena

OVR: 0

Haven't touched 2k8 in YEARS. But decided to give it a whirl with these rosters/sliders...

I'm SOLD! I like NHL 13 for club and playing with friends, but the offline aspect kinda stunk for me. Even on Superstar (and adjusted sliders to CPU favor) I still dominate time on attack and shots on goal. Sure, the score would be close like 3-2 or 4-3 because the CPU scores on a higher percentage of it's shots, but it just wasn't fun to pull up the stats and see myself outshoot a team 25-11 and out time on attack the opponents 11 mins to 4.

Upon 2k8's sliders and rosters, I have to work for my goals and I have to work to get an attack going. The AI does a great job playing defense and doesn't give you an inch (which I love) In 13, I can work the puck around the zone all day, in 2K8, you cannot. Plus theres just something about the 2K8 gameplay, something I can't quite pin point, but it's just a blast to play. I also feel like the rinks are more appropriatly sized in this game. In 13 (and all other EA games, I feel as though the rinks are bigger and offer more space then real NHL rinks. In 2k8, it feels right. Enough but not too much space and room for comfort.

As long as there are roster updates, I think I'm sticking to 2k8 for all my offline seasons. I still will play NHL 13 for Club and 6v6 leagues, but I like the overall challenge and fun factor of the 2K8 offline game.

Great job on making these buddy! Gives me fun in the NHL simulation video game department again!

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters »