NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC Available Tuesday, July 23rd - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC Available Tuesday, July 23rd

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC Available Tuesday, July 23rd within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2013, 01:30 PM   #71
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC Available Tuesday, July 23rd

I know the University of Houston is revealing their new uniforms tomorrow (23rd) so I doubt those will be in this update. However, does anyone know the ETA for the next update (if there will be one)?
temaat89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:42 PM   #72
AKA VTPack919
 
BigTimeTimmyJim's Arena
 
OVR: 22
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: \//\
Posts: 10,222
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC Available Tuesday, July 23rd

I just hope they fix the numbers glitch on the orange VT jerseys. They are my favorite jerseys in college football. Come on!
__________________
YNWA
BigTimeTimmyJim is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:52 PM   #73
Rookie
 
BFig's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC Available Tuesday, July 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by temaat89
I know the University of Houston is revealing their new uniforms tomorrow (23rd) so I doubt those will be in this update. However, does anyone know the ETA for the next update (if there will be one)?
No one is even sure about this update lol, cause we're still waiting for an official announcement of it and the teams.
__________________
NCAA Football: Pittsburgh Panthers, Oregon Ducks, Texas A&M Aggies
NCAA Basketball: Pittsburgh Panthers
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
MLB: Pittsburgh Pirates
NBA: Chicago Bulls, OKC Thunder
FIFA: USA
BFig is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:03 PM   #74
MVP
 
Quint75's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 3,087
I find it a bit frustrating that Steve (God bless him) can get confirmation that this DLC is coming out but we can't get any word on what issues they are working on for a patch. I really want to know if they are aware of the issues we have tried to bring to their attention (lack of fumbles is by far my biggest complaint but there are many other valid concerns) and if they will indeed be addressed on the upcoming patch. I am holding off on starting my dynasty because of this.

Sorry to go OT, separate issue I know, but one that I think is infinitely more important. And I am a big jersey guy too.
__________________
NFL: St. Louis Rams, Pittsburgh Steelers
NCAA: Michigan Wolverines
MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
NHL: St. Louis Blues, Ottawa Senators
Quint75 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:04 PM   #75
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC Available Tuesday, July 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFig
No one is even sure about this update lol, cause we're still waiting for an official announcement of it and the teams.
True, but given EA's track record with uniform updates, I'm not expecting UH to be in the list of 20 teams. If they are in, I'd be excited. Only time will tell (hoping they announce the 20 team list soon )
temaat89 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:08 PM   #76
Ronda Rousey Fan Club
 
The JareBear's Arena
 
OVR: 49
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Denver by way of San Diego
Posts: 6,727
Blog Entries: 12
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC Available Tuesday, July 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quint75
I find it a bit frustrating that Steve (God bless him) can get confirmation that this DLC is coming out but we can't get any word on what issues they are working on for a patch. I really want to know if they are aware of the issues we have tried to bring to their attention (lack of fumbles is by far my biggest complaint but there are many other valid concerns) and if they will indeed be addressed on the upcoming patch. I am holding off on starting my dynasty because of this.

Sorry to go OT, separate issue I know, but one that I think is infinitely more important. And I am a big jersey guy too.
I agree with you sir, it would definitely be nice to know what EA has recognized as an official issue.
__________________
My PS4 Media Links -TwitchTV - FB - Imgur
The JareBear is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:27 PM   #77
Rookie
 
UK_Sooner's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: England
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC Available Tuesday, July 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPack919
I just hope they fix the numbers glitch on the orange VT jerseys. They are my favorite jerseys in college football. Come on!
Given that the issue was prevalent on last years game, I'm not holding out any hope that this will be fixed this year.
We can but hope though......
UK_Sooner is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 02:33 PM   #78
All Star
 
Jasong7777's Arena
 
OVR: 24
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Chesapeake,VA
Posts: 6,478
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC Available Tuesday, July 23rd

Hope they fix Notre Dame pants.
__________________
Redskins, Lakers, Orioles, UNC Basketball , and ND Football
PSN: Jasong757
Xbox Live: Monado X
Wii U: Monado_X
Jasong7777 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:32 PM   #79
Rookie
 
w00dy Hayezz's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC Available Tuesday, July 23rd

Can't wait to see what teams are included.
__________________
Xbox Live Gamertag: w00dy Hayezz

PSN Username: Smoothzilla
w00dy Hayezz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:35 PM   #80
Banned
 
XxJustAguessxX's Arena
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: West Philadelphia
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC Available Tuesday, July 23rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy Hayezz
Can't wait to see what teams are included.
4:34pm EST and no info so unless something comes after this statement, EA gasses us again. New uniforms are not a band aid for the need of a patch tht is sorely needed.
XxJustAguessxX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:17 AM.

Top -