EA Sports Season Ticket Release For NCAA Football 14 is Friday, 1:00 PM EST - Page 13 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

EA Sports Season Ticket Release For NCAA Football 14 is Friday, 1:00 PM EST

This is a discussion on EA Sports Season Ticket Release For NCAA Football 14 is Friday, 1:00 PM EST within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football

Old 07-05-2013, 11:09 AM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports Season Ticket Release For NCAA Football 14 is Friday, 1:00 PM EST

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrprice33
You can play any mode except ultimate team (for balance reasons) and the game is about 6 gigs. These are answers in the thread please read it.
Word. Thanks.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:10 AM   #122
Rookie

dererstesoldat's Arena

OVR: 1

Hey all,

Just a quick Q...is the Season Ticket worth the 25 bucks? Really want to get into NCAA a few days early but I just don't know about the cost. Are their any other perks to having the pass?

For what it's worth, the only other game I would probably use it on would be NHL 14. Thanks all!
Old 07-05-2013, 11:12 AM   #123
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by dererstesoldat
Hey all,

Just a quick Q...is the Season Ticket worth the 25 bucks? Really want to get into NCAA a few days early but I just don't know about the cost. Are their any other perks to having the pass?

For what it's worth, the only other game I would probably use it on would be NHL 14. Thanks all!
I like it because I get FIFA, Madden, NCAA and NHL. It gives me 4 days to see if I want the games.

If you only play NHL 14 and have things to do, just wait until Tuesday to get it.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:22 AM   #124
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Hey all,

It's a good deal if you are wanting to "rent" (or get a head start on) multiple titles. You also get a discount on DLC for these games, so it can be a good deal in that respect too (for example, I saved a solid chunk of change on Tiger Woods courses).

If you're only planning on trying a couple of titles (and have little to no interest in DLC), then you are simply paying a premium to get early access. It's not worth it in that case, IMO, but that's obviously up to the individual (I've seen people pay all kinds of outrageous prices-more than an extra $25- to play a single game a few days early, let alone multiple titles).
Old 07-05-2013, 11:23 AM   #125
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Does anyone know if you can queue it up or anything like you could with the demo if you aren't at your console?

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:24 AM   #126
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Does anyone know if you can queue it up or anything like you could with the demo if you aren't at your console?
nah , you have to go into the app to start the download.

Old 07-05-2013, 11:28 AM   #127
Banned

LucasWVU's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Hey all,

You also get ultimate team packs and discounts on any dlc you purchase.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:29 AM   #128
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin212
I already downloaded the demo without any problems. I'm asking about getting the game via Season Ticket.
The demo was only 1.6 gigs or something. The actual season pass game is at least 6 gigs and you only have a 4gig memory, so how are you gonna download it?

Or am I missing something

"We didn't do anything wrong. We appreciate our friends from Ohio State making sure we are complying with NCAA rules. They certainly know a lot about NCAA rules."

Boom!
Old 07-05-2013, 11:30 AM   #129
Rookie

dererstesoldat's Arena

OVR: 1

Wow thanks for all the replies everyone, think y'all sold me on it. Didn't know about the packs and discounts, seems good enough of a deal to me! Sign me up for some football in a half hour then
Old 07-05-2013, 11:34 AM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by oGFeRNie
nah , you have to go into the app to start the download.
According to the EA Sports Customer Service rep I talked to, there is no more app anymore if you didn't download it last year. Here is the link on how to download the game. http://www.easports.com/seasonticket...etting-started Also if you're going to run out on Saturday or Sunday, you can go ahead and reup now and you won't lose any service. You can see when your going to expire under account management, transaction management, and then services list.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »