The new teams in NCAA Football 14 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

The new teams in NCAA Football 14

This is a discussion on The new teams in NCAA Football 14 within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #1
Rookie
 
Xx_JP_VHS_xX's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2010
The new teams in NCAA Football 14

I know of Old Dominion, South Alabama, and Georgia State. Are there any others? Charlotte 49ers?

And did anybody ever figure out why a North Dakota team was on the map in the cover vote trailer?

I'm looking forward to starting a dynasty with one of the new teams, Old Dominion's uniforms look sick!

Xx_JP_VHS_xX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 03-23-2013, 02:49 PM   #2
Why Not Us?
 
The_Wise_One's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Columbia, MO
Posts: 1,937
Blog Entries: 2
I believe you named all of them. And I agree that playing with the new teams is fun. I made it 13 years with UTSA and was one of my favorite dynasties. If only they made dynasty feel like you truly had to build up a program over time...
__________________
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS MISSOURI TIGERS MARQUETTE GOLDEN EAGLES


FOOTBALL: IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ATMOSPHERE
The_Wise_One is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:56 PM   #3
Banned
 
MarylandMan's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Apr 2010
Blog Entries: 3
Re: The new teams in NCAA Football 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wise_One
I believe you named all of them. And I agree that playing with the new teams is fun. I made it 13 years with UTSA and was one of my favorite dynasties. If only they made dynasty feel like you truly had to build up a program over time...
I agree.

Also Butler will probably beat Marquette.
MarylandMan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:57 PM   #4
Rookie
 
Xx_JP_VHS_xX's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: The new teams in NCAA Football 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wise_One
I believe you named all of them. And I agree that playing with the new teams is fun. I made it 13 years with UTSA and was one of my favorite dynasties. If only they made dynasty feel like you truly had to build up a program over time...
I used Texas State in my dynasty and didn't get tired of using them at all. And yeah if only teambuilder was a whole lot more detailed and the team that you made actually felt like they were new on the game. Instead of crappy stadiums, ugly outlines on the logo on the field, not the right uniform option, etc.
__________________
GO GATORS!!!!!!!

PS3: Xx_JP_GSW_xX
Xx_JP_VHS_xX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:10 PM   #5
Why Not Us?
 
The_Wise_One's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Columbia, MO
Posts: 1,937
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_JP_VHS_xX
I used Texas State in my dynasty and didn't get tired of using them at all. And yeah if only teambuilder was a whole lot more detailed and the team that you made actually felt like they were new on the game. Instead of crappy stadiums, ugly outlines on the logo on the field, not the right uniform option, etc.
Well teambuilder is a whole different monster. I just meant in general with stadium enhancements, resources and what not.

And to MarylandMan, I just hope it's a good game because they have no business playing again.
__________________
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS MISSOURI TIGERS MARQUETTE GOLDEN EAGLES


FOOTBALL: IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ATMOSPHERE
The_Wise_One is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:39 PM   #6
Banned
 
MarylandMan's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Apr 2010
Blog Entries: 3
Re: The new teams in NCAA Football 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Wise_One
Well teambuilder is a whole different monster. I just meant in general with stadium enhancements, resources and what not.

And to MarylandMan, I just hope it's a good game because they have no business playing again.
What do you mean?
MarylandMan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:57 PM   #7
Rookie
 
grabursock55's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Pennsylvania
Blog Entries: 13
Re: The new teams in NCAA Football 14

i think fcs teams would be a perfect match for the coaching carousel... start in the fcs and work your way into an fbs job. i would love that.


I would start at bucknell, then work my way into the CAA and play there forever... maybe move my team into the FBS if i could...

Pipedreams......
__________________
Please Vote to get FCS teams back in NCAA football!!
http://www.easports.com/gamechangers...mpaignId=27783
grabursock55 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:06 AM   #8
Rookie
 
Xx_JP_VHS_xX's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: The new teams in NCAA Football 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by grabursock55
i think fcs teams would be a perfect match for the coaching carousel... start in the fcs and work your way into an fbs job. i would love that.


I would start at bucknell, then work my way into the CAA and play there forever... maybe move my team into the FBS if i could...

Pipedreams......
Can't wait for NCAA Football 2036...maybe, just maybe
__________________
GO GATORS!!!!!!!

PS3: Xx_JP_GSW_xX
Xx_JP_VHS_xX is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:35 PM   #9
Pro
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Louisville
Re: The new teams in NCAA Football 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx_JP_VHS_xX
Can't wait for NCAA Football 2036...maybe, just maybe
Maybe, just maybe 2016, with the extra storage and a year of nextgen under their belts...I mean they use to be in the game, and generic stadiums with a few tweaks would be fine for D2, what I still call it I know its 1-AA or 1-AA FCS or what ever
ACardAttack is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 07:33 PM   #10
MVP
 
speedy43's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: May 2010
Location: THE University of Dubuque
Re: The new teams in NCAA Football 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACardAttack
what I still call it I know its 1-AA or 1-AA FCS or what ever
It's FCS, Division II is completely different
speedy43 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:06 AM.

Top -