I just cant anymore... - Operation Sports Forums
Home

I just cant anymore...

This is a discussion on I just cant anymore... within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
Banned

dreezymac's Arena

OVR: 11
PS Network: DMBlaxsheep
I just cant anymore...

I can deal with the porous blocking, slightly psychic sticky handed DBs and beyond ridiculous strings of broken tackles but a line has to be drawn - the regularly nonresponsive receivers when attempting user catches is a dealbreaker for me. 4390582764398572430987523 freakin catch animations and the most basic one slipped through the cracks and this wasnt an issue on the demo. Crisp routes, open receiver, perfectly thrown ball...you pick the guy up for the user catch, he looks right at it and watches as it floats right over his head to the defender. I've played dozens of games and its pretty much come down to a 50/50 shot at JUST AN ATTEMPT on the ball. If you let the CPU make the catch, unless its overthrown, the receiver will at least make an attempt 98% of the time.

I cant just rely on the CPU to catch my passes when I'm trying to beat a closing defender or throw the receiver open, especially against users. Officially done with NCAA until the next patch.

Last edited by dreezymac; 07-13-2012 at 11:53 PM.
Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 07-14-2012, 12:07 AM   #2
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: I just cant anymore...

Overall I think the game plays the same as 12. I think they improved the pass trajectories, and recruiting is better.... that's it.... NCAA 13.

- RevSpeed 2bar QB Facemask that over 1/4 of QB's wear is not in the game. 31 starters in FBS wear it!
- Runners glide, no sharp cuts, they run without using their hips it seems.
- run blocking assignments never work.
- WR catch animations.... I've seen maybe 5 new out of the 430. Hopefully we can use our microsoft points for the other 425.
- Art team still hasn't figured out what a standard sleeve looks like.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:07 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

not to be rude, but what did you hope to accomplish with this post? Why not just quit playing? It's just a game, people take this thing way too seriously, the glitches affect the other guy too.
Old 07-14-2012, 12:10 AM   #4
Rookie

Tiger's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbrownsrevenge
Overall I think the game plays the same as 12. I think they improved the pass trajectories, and recruiting is better.... that's it.... NCAA 13.

- RevSpeed 2bar QB Facemask that over 1/4 of QB's wear is not in the game. 31 starters in FBS wear it!
- Runners glide, no sharp cuts, they run without using their hips it seems.
- run blocking assignments never work.
- WR catch animations.... I've seen maybe 5 new out of the 430. Hopefully we can use our microsoft points for the other 425.
- Art team still hasn't figured out what a standard sleeve looks like.
This, have not seen many of the new catching animations. Also created a thread about the poor cuts in game. Would rather see game fixes than equipment upgrades.
NBA - Chicago Bulls
MLB - STL Cardinals
Old 07-14-2012, 12:13 AM   #5
Senior Moderator

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
PS Network: pjv31os

This can go in the impressions thread. We can't let everyone make a thread about their displeasure with the game.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »