NCAA 15 Wishlist (Xbox One/PS4) - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

NCAA 15 Wishlist (Xbox One/PS4)

This is a discussion on NCAA 15 Wishlist (Xbox One/PS4) within the NCAA Football Wishlist Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist Forum

Old 07-04-2013, 02:33 PM   #31
Rookie

Sparkles's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA 15 Wishlist (Xbox One/PS4)

^^^^^^ taken from my thread

NCAA LAX Loyola Greyhounds
NHL Boston Bruins
MLB Boston Red Sox
NFL Baltimore Ravens
Xbox Live GT JohnZapp
Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 07-05-2013, 06:41 PM   #32
Rookie

richmondn96's Arena

OVR: 4

I applaud EA for adding neutral sites this year. Its a feature I'm really looking forward to utilizing. That said, they kind of disappointed me with the implementation. I want to be able to play a neutral game in ANY STADIUM ON THE DISC including the likes of Charlotte, Glendale AZ, Indianapolis, Nashville, and New Orleans. That would be an awesome addition!!

Florida Never Breaks
NCG/BCS: 1995, 1996, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2012
Elite Eight: 1994, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
College World Series: 1988, 1991, 1996, 1998, 2005, 2010, 2011, 2012

Jacksonville Jaguars Stand United
Old 07-07-2013, 02:39 AM   #33
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16
PS Network: Quint75
A few simple things that should have made the cut ages ago:

- A slider for fumble frequency

- A a slider for injury frequency and severity

- In-game saves

Not asking for much here...
NHL: St. Louis Blues, Ottawa Senators
Old 07-10-2013, 04:04 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've been waiting for years for more scheduling options. It'd like to see an option to sign contracts with teams for a home-and-home series or something similar rather than just having complete freedom every year to change your non-conference schedule. And if they could get the commentators to actually mention that contract during the games that would be even better.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:59 PM   #35
Rookie

champ19's Arena

OVR: 2

I like that they added in gameface but its in RTG where there is no presentation to see your faec much at all. I would prefer to gameface a coach so I could truly be the coach. It might even be possible to do body scans with the next gen Kinect(maybe PS Eye) who knows.
Make RTG more in depth, if you are a star on the team and have a great performance in a big game you should get a sideline interview. Obviously I still wanna 1st person view for RTG (the only thing I liked about 2k5). I wanna see a Heisman presentation ceremony. EA should give me a real reason to want to have gameface in RTG, right now I dont see the point.
Old 07-11-2013, 12:20 PM   #36
Rookie

basketballer0385's Arena

OVR: 5
PS Network: mcv0385

I'd like to see more to RTG mode I am not getting 14 as I'm gonna wait for NCAA 15 and Madden 15 on ps4 before diving back in. However I've read that RTG was mostly untouched I'd like to do an online RTG that can be transferred to Madden I'd love to go to Connected Careers and play an entire career from college to the NFL seeing how I do against some online people. I'd like to see some of the old Madden mini games make it in, the stand in the middle of 5 ball throwers and catch passes, weightlifting, sprinting. I'd like more spring ball... thats all I can think of for now
Old 07-12-2013, 02:06 PM   #37
Rookie

cletus42o's Arena

OVR: 0

Ultimate Team would be a lot better with some fairly obvious updates. (not sure how their other titles' UT modes are, not familiar with them)

Better stats tracking - I'd like to know everything about my players and be able to find out the same information about my opponent's players. Doesn't even seem like they have the top 3 players from each team highlighted before a game begins.

Leaderboards - I'd like a leaderboard for players of course, but also leaderboards for individual cards. Which card is the most used in which position? And then, whose version of that card has gotten the most tackles?

Don't limit actions to cards in your roster only - Why can't I put a reserve card into the pending collection? Or auction?

Get rid of "pending collection" - Just highlight the card if it's in your roster or reserve and let you submit it to the collection. Why all the extra steps?

Single game boost cards - Increase a specific stat of one of your cards for the next game. Team and player boost cards, Team ones being extremely rare.

More player information - After a play, show the card of the player along with their top stats. Show any boost cards attached. Highlight the starting lineups in the same way when the game has started.

Actual trading - Why can't I choose to give cards and/or coins to another player of my choice? Also allow unopened packs to be traded.

Team chemistry - Players from the same original team get the highest boost, players from same conference get smaller boost. Have other combinations of players that will provide similar boosts, possibly to different stats.

Vs Friends, Online Dynasty - Let us use our Ultimate Teams in other modes.

Online management - Will speed up everything a ton!
Old 07-12-2013, 07:22 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

Superstar Mode/ Road to Glory:
1. Destroy the current mode and rebuild it into a new mode where you can control your created player in a third person view, where you can go to all of your classes, do your homework, take tests, and walk to the football stadium for training at your school in a open world area. No menus, no loading screens, just a open world area, where you can go to every school building as a 3D student in a video game world.
Old 07-12-2013, 07:30 PM   #39
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by videogamelover
Superstar Mode/ Road to Glory:
1. Destroy the current mode and rebuild it into a new mode where you can control your created player in a third person view, where you can go to all of your classes, do your homework, take tests, and walk to the football stadium for training at your school in a open world area. No menus, no loading screens, just a open world area, where you can go to every school building as a 3D student in a video game world.
I've dreamed of this too... get in your nice car, that was inappropriately given to you by boosters - like the gta of college football.
Old 07-12-2013, 10:23 PM   #40
Rookie

Lonestar Outlaw's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckinley Cash
I have faith in EA next gen, so far they've been able to improve their games tremendously this year, despite starting from scratch on current gen. With the ignite engine, I don't see that big drop in quality coming, like there was during the transition to next gen 8 years ago. So here's what is like to see in the first next gen NCAA Football game:

Gameplay
- REAL physics (collisions, balance, strength, speed, etc)
- Human-like movement
- Real Time Reactions
- Human-like intelligence/decisions

Visuals
- Living world
- Fans are all unique 3D models
- Interactive sidelines (player goes crashing into the sideline and the team will try and catch him or get out of the way, and help him up. Also will celebrate during big plays/ show disappointment during bad plays - especially in big spots)
- Chain gang
- Players actually wear the clothes instead of them being a part of the body
- Jerseys get ripped and stretched, even come untucked
-Players show human emotions throughout the game
- Players running animation is realistic
- 3D announcers - College GameDay
- All the helmets, cleats, accessories, etc)
- Improved player editing

Sounds
- Announcers have contextual awareness - they pay attention to everything that is going on around the league and in the game throughout the broadcast (ref other conf teams & top 25)
- Realistic stadium sounds - crowds react appropriately
- Add a 2nd announcing crew - Ideas?

Dynasty
- If coach skills and power recruiting works, I'd like them to also incorporate a Connected Dynasty with those.
- AD Mode
- Coach Mode
- Player Mode
- Gameface 2.0 (the ability add gamefaces to all players if you wanted to)
- Spring Game
- Under Armour All American Game
- Signing Day
- Decommits
- Verbal (soft, medium, strong)
- Ability to Create & Delete entire conferences
- FCS Teams
- The ability to move from FCS to FBS.

Feel free to share ideas, this is just a start.
Excellent ideas! Im trying to figure out why NCAA cant stay up to date with current equipment like Madden does? After all EA does make both games. I was very disappointed to see there were NO new face mask for the Revo helmet this year in NCAA 14. Madden developers do a good job staying on top of that, they did it right last year adding new cleats (dont know why NCAA has yet to do so).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist Forum »