"Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set - Operation Sports Forums
Home

"Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set

This is a discussion on "Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2013, 09:07 PM   #1
Banned
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: May 2013
"Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set

Welcome to the new age.



Hey guys I want to introduce you guys to my new Slider set the goal of this set is to push the Infinity Engine to it's limits and even beyond that, the goal here is to achieve never before seen gameplay animations while providing a serious challenge to serious SIM gamers.

I approached this slider set with 3 main goals which were to
1.Beef up the CPU/USER Pass defenses
2.Have Dominant CPU RB's dominate
3.Have a more realistic run defense for both the USER and CPU

I feel I have done that here, I will have a gallery available to see some of the amazing gameplay that I have been seeing with this set as well as a link to my youtube channel to follow me as I make tweaks for both NCAA and maybe Madden 25.

Without Further Ado lets get to the bread and butter, the sliders.


UNLEASH INFINITY 3.0 FINAL VERSION Updated 10/28 4:00 PM EST

Gameplay Options:
Offensive Skill: Heisman
Defensive Skill: All-American
Quarter Length: 10 Minutes (Will get you the most realistic number of plays)
Game Speed: Normal *Do not change*
Speed Threshold:30
Home Field Advantage:OFF
Ice the Kicker:ON
(User Preference)

Penalties:

Gameplay Options:
Offensive Skill: Heisman
Defensive Skill: All-American
Quarter Length: 10 Minutes (Will get you the most realistic number of plays)
Game Speed: Normal *Do not change*
Speed Threshold:30
Home Field Advantage:OFF
Ice the Kicker:ON (User Preference)

Penalties:

Offsides: 99
False Start:50
Holding: 99
Facemask: 54
OPI:60
DPI:25
KR/PR PI: 60
Clipping: 50
Intentional Grounding:99
Roughing the passer: 50
Roughing the Kicker:1

Custom AI: User/CPU

QB Accuracy: 5/50 (HUM ACC to 10 if struggling)
Pass Blocking: 45/70
WR Catching: 30/45
RB Ability: 25/70
Run Blocking: 0/75
Pass Coverage: 50/55
Interceptions:45/40
Rush Defense: 35/100
Tackling: 40/45
FG Power: 25/45
FG Accuracy: 5/40
Punt Power: 25/40
Punt Accuracy: 50/70
Kickoff Power: 25/50


New Auto-Subs
OFFENSE
QB:65/70
RB:84/85
WR:69/70
TE:59/60
OL:19/20
DEFENSE
DT:79/80
DE:79/80
LB:64/65
CB:39/40
S:64/65

How I play
So I have been getting a lot of PM's both here on OS and on my Youtube channel asking me how I play the game so I thought I would shed some light on how I play or what House Rules I use. First of all I do Supersim Kickoffs and FG's just so that ratings play a factor (I don't think I have missed a field goal on this Gen.)

Offense:
On offense I User catch only on passes of 20+ yards and I believe the Read Option is overpowered this year so I only run it on once per quarter on 1st or 2nd down and never inside the 5 yardline or on 3rd or 4th down. (Haven't been able to find a way for the CPU to stop it and these limitations give my qb a realistic amount of carries per game when you take into account scrambles and speed/power options 9-12)

Defense:
I personally use the no switch rule and I always play RE (what can I say, that's what I played in real life.)

Special Teams:
I supersim everything except punts or a situation where the CPU would go for it.

Auto-Subs:
Auto-Subs are coming soon! Haven't found a set that I really liked so far but when I do this post will be updated with them!

*Guys this is just a response for the people who wanted to know how I play by no means do you have to play this way, this is just how I play as I'm testing.



Guys I'm really excited to see how these play please leave me some feedback and lets so where this slider set can take us!


Gallery

Example of how height and weight effects tackling animations!


Improvemenets to the Vertical passing game:



Attributes like Hit Power amplified by the lowering of the HUM tackle Slider:



ChangeLog
Version 1.5-Major updates to HUM pass coverage and LB/S play
Version 1.2-Disabled HFA and Ice the Kicker due to awkward momentum shifts HUM passing game Tweaked.
Version 1.1-Slight bump to HUM INT and Pass Coverage

Older Versions

UNLEASH INFINITY 2.0Updated 9/14 9:30 PM EST

Spoiler


Version 1.5

Spoiler

Version 1.2
Spoiler



Update 1.1
Spoiler


Vanilla (Original)
Spoiler


Last edited by JrueToTheGame; 10-29-2013 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Slider updates
JrueToTheGame is offline  
Reply With Quote
Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 08-22-2013, 08:17 AM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jul 2004
Re: "Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set

I'm curious what setting INTENTIONAL GROUNDING to 99 does? I know the penalty sliders effect game play, just wondering what that one does. Thanks.
nyquil99 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:09 AM   #3
MVP
 
EAGLESFAN10's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Nov 2011
Re: "Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set

Jrue I want to test these sliders out but I'm waiting on Cparrish rosters

and I don't have Internet at the moment (being stupid)

Anyway is there a way I can still help test and contribute
__________________
LOUISVILLE
Pacers
Ali/Mayweather
Eagles

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown
EAGLESFAN10 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 10:20 AM   #4
MVP
 
wordtobigbird's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: "Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set

About to test this out with the "M & B edited rosters", starting up a new Mizzou dynasty so I can compare it to the one I have been playing with a few games on default and a few with the community sliders. So I'll update up after I play some.

Really like that you made videos. I made a bunch for Madden doing sliders and it really helps.
wordtobigbird is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:04 AM   #5
Rookie
 
DaNextPhenom25's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Mar 2007
Re: "Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set

Played two games with these sliders in year 1 of my Cincinnati dynasty. Both games were competitive and weren't decided until the fourth quarter. The CPU punishes you for forcing passes, they will pick it off if it's off target. I had to bump User QB accuracy up to 10, I was missing too many easy passes at 5 with a 89 OVR QB. The only way I am able to get pressure on the CPU QB is to bring consistent man blitzes almost every play, otherwise the CPU will shred my secondary. In my last game, kickoffs were being returned to the 30-35 yd line, not sure what to do about that. But other than that, this set is competitive while keeping an element of realism, good job.

Cincinnati Bearcats at Houston Cougars
Nov 23, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Cincinnati Bearcats (7-3)7137734
Houston Cougars (7-3)1314101047
Team Stats Comparison
CINHOU
Total Offense521556
Rushing Yards185253
Passing Yards336303
First Downs2226
Punt Return Yards3015
Kick Return Yards27679
Total Yards827650
Turnovers41
3rd Down Converstion5-113-12
4th Down Conversion0-21-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals6-3-15-3-2
Penalties12
Posession Time19:0525:23
Cincinnati Bearcats
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Brendon Kay27/4433614
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Ralph David Abernathy211677.92
Houston Cougars
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
David Piland31/4730311
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Kevin Farrow1518212.12
David Piland12726.01


Overall it was a well played game, couldn't stop Houston's passing attack for anything. The turnovers didn't help either. I could have closed the gap late in the 4th, but threw my 4th INT which sealed the game.

Louisville Cardinals at Cincinnati Bearcats
Dec 5, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
#10 Louisville Cardinals (9-2)0143825
Cincinnati Bearcats (8-3)7147028
Team Stats Comparison
LOUCIN
Total Offense440246
Rushing Yards8077
Passing Yards360169
First Downs2314
Punt Return Yards1810
Kick Return Yards59170
Total Yards517426
Turnovers31
3rd Down Converstion8-145-11
4th Down Conversion1-20-0
2-Point Conversion1-10-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals4-2-13-3-0
Penalties00
Posession Time19:0416:56
Louisville Cardinals
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Brendon Kay17/2616931
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Ralph David Abernathy26742.80
Cincinnati Bearcats
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Teddy Bridgewater29/4136012
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Teddy Bridgewater14100.70
David Brown13251.70
Michael Dyer4184.52


I came into this game expecting Louisville to be in control, and they were statistically. Bridgewater was on fire the whole game, only slowing him down a little in the second half. Got an early pick six which gave us early momentum. UL shut our run game down, which no team this season has been able to do. Definitely a very satisfying way to end the season.
__________________
Go BUCKS!
DaNextPhenom25 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #6
MVP
 
wordtobigbird's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: "Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set

2nd qtr and FCS east is winning 14-7. They already have 13 rushes for 79 yards. I want to say the run blocking is overpowered because their guys are dominating mine up. Manhandling. but we will see how game ends.

The tacklig is really smooth. I like the pursuit of both teams and playing on offense feels good. Not too easy. Threw an int being careless but some passes are just flying to no where. But if I just look for easier throws. My an does have an acc in the 70s. Got use to it and am 7/10 77. Got a nice interception by LB on D after scoring to tie gamI'me at 14.

Sliders feel good

Update. Big swing to finish 2nd qtr. I score 35 straight.

So their offense turns into QB scramble right. 5 sacks but mostly the an making my guys look silly and slow reactions from defenders with adjustments set to QB. He has a few 15+ yard runs.

They have 41 rushes for 211 yards. 20/29 passing for 242. I am 31 for 195 rushing and 22/28 passing for 241. Love the feel of the sliders. Don't feellike the ratings are accurately portrayed for cpu, mainly in the trenches but still a good game. End up scoring 48 and they got up to 35. They ran alottt of plays as you see. They had more first downs than me most of the game. Lots and lots of 10+ yard runs. Make that 42 points. Qb just picked me apart running no huddle.

Last edited by wordtobigbird; 08-22-2013 at 12:11 PM.
wordtobigbird is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:11 PM   #7
Banned
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: May 2013
Re: "Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquil99
I'm curious what setting INTENTIONAL GROUNDING to 99 does? I know the penalty sliders effect game play, just wondering what that one does. Thanks.
Intentional grounding effects (affects?) the tendency for the QB to throw the ball away vs the tendency for him to scramble. So the higher it is the more likely it is for him to throw the ball away, if it is lower like 25 or 50 the CPU qb whether he is a scrambling Qb or not will attempt to scramble entirely too much resulting in a ton of sacks.

Last edited by JrueToTheGame; 08-22-2013 at 02:14 PM.
JrueToTheGame is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:14 PM   #8
Banned
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: May 2013
Re: "Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
Jrue I want to test these sliders out but I'm waiting on Cparrish rosters

and I don't have Internet at the moment (being stupid)

Anyway is there a way I can still help test and contribute
My biggest question right now is the Run game the CPU run game is very good but is it too good? If you want to test how the CPU fairs on the ground for a few games I would greatly appreciate it man.
JrueToTheGame is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:19 PM   #9
Banned
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: May 2013
Re: "Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNextPhenom25
Played two games with these sliders in year 1 of my Cincinnati dynasty. Both games were competitive and weren't decided until the fourth quarter. The CPU punishes you for forcing passes, they will pick it off if it's off target. I had to bump User QB accuracy up to 10, I was missing too many easy passes at 5 with a 89 OVR QB. The only way I am able to get pressure on the CPU QB is to bring consistent man blitzes almost every play, otherwise the CPU will shred my secondary. In my last game, kickoffs were being returned to the 30-35 yd line, not sure what to do about that. But other than that, this set is competitive while keeping an element of realism, good job.

Cincinnati Bearcats at Houston Cougars
Nov 23, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Cincinnati Bearcats (7-3)7137734
Houston Cougars (7-3)1314101047
Team Stats Comparison
CINHOU
Total Offense521556
Rushing Yards185253
Passing Yards336303
First Downs2226
Punt Return Yards3015
Kick Return Yards27679
Total Yards827650
Turnovers41
3rd Down Converstion5-113-12
4th Down Conversion0-21-1
2-Point Conversion0-00-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals6-3-15-3-2
Penalties12
Posession Time19:0525:23
Cincinnati Bearcats
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Brendon Kay27/4433614
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Ralph David Abernathy211677.92
Houston Cougars
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
David Piland31/4730311
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Kevin Farrow1518212.12
David Piland12726.01


Overall it was a well played game, couldn't stop Houston's passing attack for anything. The turnovers didn't help either. I could have closed the gap late in the 4th, but threw my 4th INT which sealed the game.

Louisville Cardinals at Cincinnati Bearcats
Dec 5, 20131ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
#10 Louisville Cardinals (9-2)0143825
Cincinnati Bearcats (8-3)7147028
Team Stats Comparison
LOUCIN
Total Offense440246
Rushing Yards8077
Passing Yards360169
First Downs2314
Punt Return Yards1810
Kick Return Yards59170
Total Yards517426
Turnovers31
3rd Down Converstion8-145-11
4th Down Conversion1-20-0
2-Point Conversion1-10-0
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals4-2-13-3-0
Penalties00
Posession Time19:0416:56
Louisville Cardinals
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Brendon Kay17/2616931
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Ralph David Abernathy26742.80
Cincinnati Bearcats
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Teddy Bridgewater29/4136012
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Teddy Bridgewater14100.70
David Brown13251.70
Michael Dyer4184.52


I came into this game expecting Louisville to be in control, and they were statistically. Bridgewater was on fire the whole game, only slowing him down a little in the second half. Got an early pick six which gave us early momentum. UL shut our run game down, which no team this season has been able to do. Definitely a very satisfying way to end the season.
Yup that is totally fair I was really back and forth between 5 and 10 HUM QBA I decided to go with 5 because there was a point that I had gotten so good at lead passing it was the only way for me to keep the CPU in the game so that is perfectly understandable bumping it up to 10.

Now as for the pass rush I'm curious to see whether or not that is just because of the ratings? Like in my FSU dynasty Mario Edwards has 5 sacks in the first 5 games from the RE position! Of course he is a 97 Ovr at this point, but I would play a little more (maybe play a game with a better D-line and see how the pressure reacts?)

Oh and as for the Kickoffs I personally supersim them because I have always found them a little to easy for me (but again my KR is 5'7 99 AGI 96 SPD) if KR's and PR's are a little too easy for you one option would be to bump the threshold up to 70.

Thanks for trying out the sliders boss.
JrueToTheGame is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 02:27 PM   #10
Banned
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: May 2013
Re: "Unleash Infinity" Infinity based Simulation Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtobigbird
2nd qtr and FCS east is winning 14-7. They already have 13 rushes for 79 yards. I want to say the run blocking is overpowered because their guys are dominating mine up. Manhandling. but we will see how game ends.

The tacklig is really smooth. I like the pursuit of both teams and playing on offense feels good. Not too easy. Threw an int being careless but some passes are just flying to no where. But if I just look for easier throws. My an does have an acc in the 70s. Got use to it and am 7/10 77. Got a nice interception by LB on D after scoring to tie gamI'me at 14.

Sliders feel good

Update. Big swing to finish 2nd qtr. I score 35 straight.

So their offense turns into QB scramble right. 5 sacks but mostly the an making my guys look silly and slow reactions from defenders with adjustments set to QB. He has a few 15+ yard runs.

They have 41 rushes for 211 yards. 20/29 passing for 242. I am 31 for 195 rushing and 22/28 passing for 241. Love the feel of the sliders. Don't feellike the ratings are accurately portrayed for cpu, mainly in the trenches but still a good game. End up scoring 48 and they got up to 35. They ran alottt of plays as you see. They had more first downs than me most of the game. Lots and lots of 10+ yard runs. Make that 42 points. Qb just picked me apart running no huddle.
Geez talk about a momentum swing not sure how I feel about that, I have been back and forth about that HFA slider, but we'll see. As for the QB rushing what I like to do is to do DE contain then blitz the middle :P

But all in all I would like to take the CPU picking you apart as a good thing? Means we are getting variety in games, I mean I just played a game (My 96 OVR FSU against 74 OVR Wake Forest) where the CPU QB only completed 3 passes.



Lol we'll see how it plays out, thanks for trying out the sliders man.
JrueToTheGame is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:10 AM.

Top -