NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders - Page 237 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders

Old 08-11-2013, 08:00 AM   #2361
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA 14 - OS Community + Playmakers Split Sliders

Anyone already have a roster with all of coaches with the aggression turned down for the ps3? Figured it was worth a shot before I spent most of the morning on it. Thanks
Old 08-11-2013, 08:03 AM   #2362
Rookie

OVR: 1

wait are we turning aggression up or down?
Old 08-11-2013, 08:14 AM   #2363
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
wait are we turning aggression up or down?
Take and move to the left. I think it will look like this on your tv

Aggressive/Conservative
19 / 81

I could be wrong though.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:30 AM   #2364
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
OS Community Sliders - Official 8/11/13

You absolutely MUST use coaching aggression for your opponent to get the best experience. You will see players play to their ratings - and teams will be aggressive in offense; no letting you back into the game. And they show up to play, as they should.

Go far left as you can for coaching aggr: ex 80/20

80/20 - the best offensive aggression; feels very "human" like.

*Do this for HC/OC and DC* Very important.*

I also take it another step and max out the Sub frequency for both offense and defense. Since we can't control the Auto-subs for CPU, why not see if that helps by using sub frequency.

Offense: Varsity
Defense: Heisman
User v User: Heisman
Normal speed, 9 mins, HFA ON, thresh 95
Ask Coach preferred, but user preference.
Penalties default except for Offsides/FalseStart/Holding @ 99; Facemask @ 54; OPI/DPI 52/65; IG @ 99; RTK @ 30

QBA - 5/35
PBL - 10/40
WRC - 20/40
RBA - 5/5
RBL - 0/15
PCV - 10/0
INT - 70/85
RDEF - 65/60
TAK - 50/95

Special teams - user preference; what I have:

FGP - 80/75
FGA -30/35
PP - 50/50
PA - 50/50
KO - 25/35

Auto Subs
QB: 60/80
RB: 84/85
WR: 84/85
FB/TE: 60/80
OL: 60/80
---
DT: 84/85
DE: 84/85
LB: 84/85
CB: 84/85
S: 84/85
*NO RBK edits necessary*
Wow, why the sudden neutering of the cpu running back ability? LOL, I don't even know what to say.
Old 08-11-2013, 08:58 AM   #2365
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner1
Wow, why the sudden neutering of the cpu running back ability? LOL, I don't even know what to say.

No kidding it seems like every time I check this thread the sliders go from final to completely opposite from the "final" set, its crazy. I don't care though as long as I can get a good game. If we could get Matt a job at EA wouldn't have to worry about this crap anymore.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #2366
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by billtom
No kidding it seems like every time I check this thread the sliders go from final to completely opposite from the "final" set, its crazy. I don't care though as long as I can get a good game. If we could get Matt a job at EA wouldn't have to worry about this crap anymore.
Lmao!! I know man, sometimes guys need to realize the same sliders will produce 10 different kinds of games. You know what I mean. No sense at all to go from 75 rba to damn near 0. Way too much overthinking and giving EA way too much credit on there sliders but I do appreciate the effort.
Old 08-11-2013, 09:56 AM   #2367
Rookie

fugene's Arena

OVR: 2
PS Network: Fugene

Do I need to edit the coaching aggression for all teams in my dynasty? Or, do I just edit my opponents before I play them? If it is the latter, do I edit them back to their standard setting after the game?
Old 08-11-2013, 10:39 AM   #2368
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15
PS Network: chedapalooza988

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugene
Do I need to edit the coaching aggression for all teams in my dynasty? Or, do I just edit my opponents before I play them? If it is the latter, do I edit them back to their standard setting after the game?
Someone with a completed set would hVe to sim a season and check the stats against the default set and see what is more realistic to be able to answer this. I can tell u From my experience that u r better off doing them all prior to dynasty but I don't have the stats yet I'm still finishing up a season
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
New York Knicks
Follow my 2013 season coverage of the New York Jets! http://sportsfansnews.com/author/camillo-ferrari/
Old 08-11-2013, 10:43 AM   #2369
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
Someone with a completed set would hVe to sim a season and check the stats against the default set and see what is more realistic to be able to answer this. I can tell u From my experience that u r better off doing them all prior to dynasty but I don't have the stats yet I'm still finishing up a season
If anyone thats on the ps3 that has the coaches edited already I would reallyyyyy appreciate it if you could share. Pm me or whatever lol. I tried to do it got the SEC finished and said "heck with this" I'm too lazy i suppose. Thanks and sorry for taking up the thread with these posts.
Old 08-11-2013, 10:43 AM   #2370
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15
PS Network: chedapalooza988

So yea Matt, I know you settled on only using this for offense, I'm glad the find worked for ya.

My question is, what's leading you to believe that the setting of 80/20 is making the offense more aggressive? As in, what do you qualify as aggressive coaching Or play?
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
New York Knicks
Follow my 2013 season coverage of the New York Jets! http://sportsfansnews.com/author/camillo-ferrari/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »