SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge - Page 15 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge

This is a discussion on SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders

Old 07-08-2013, 10:28 AM   #141
Rookie

WoOkiE FTW's Arena

OVR: 2
re: SECElit3's NCAA 14 Heisman Sliders - Built for Realism and Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
Sec

Turn on autopass. Call whatever play u want. Use default all American, or default heisman. Try both in fact. Then plug in any realistic slider set u have been testing. Make sure auto pass and auto strafe is on. Then watch BRILLIANT pass coverage by the CPU. Not sure why there seems to be no glitch when auto pass is on- mind u- u cannot control the QB... But honestly this is my work around at this point
That sucks. I'm not playing a game with auto pass on.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:31 AM   #142
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15
PS Network: chedapalooza988

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
nice find, hope this is still working by the time i get off work. ; )
It will be. It's what saved '13 for me and keeps games very competitive and does not allow u to cheese anything. Your QB better be good too or else you'll struggle getting 50-60% comp with proper sliders. I really like the passing game at

Heisman or AA- any threshold 50 or below . Normal speed
Qba-5
Pass block-65
Catch- 40 (45 MAYBE if drops become bothersome but will affect comp %)
Pass cov-60
Int- 40

I have my opi and dpi set to 55 and offsides to 100. This does affect gameplay and is what I have had the most realistic games with after 19-20 hours of testing. And also that zero speed threshold is controlling assisted tackle (possibly!) and (definitely) pancakes stats.
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
New York Knicks
Follow my 2013 season coverage of the New York Jets! http://sportsfansnews.com/author/camillo-ferrari/

Last edited by Chedapalooza; 07-08-2013 at 10:33 AM.
Old 07-08-2013, 10:32 AM   #143
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoOkiE FTW
Many refuse to. However If you can take a 70 ovr QB and sling for 300+ and 75% comp every game... How is that fun OR realistic. To each their own
UCONN HUSKIES Football
New York Knicks
Follow my 2013 season coverage of the New York Jets! http://sportsfansnews.com/author/camillo-ferrari/
Old 07-08-2013, 10:37 AM   #144
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoOkiE FTW
And I'm not pushing for anyone to use it. I love it personally, but it's more so to let ppl see the game ( in ea's mind) works wonderfully. And we probably won't get a fix bc I bet they do a lot of testing with auto pass to test QB ratings. Bc again, if u test w some stick jockey, stats will be skewed to favor the passer
UCONN HUSKIES Football
New York Knicks
Old 07-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #145
Rookie

WoOkiE FTW's Arena

Quote:
And I'm not pushing for anyone to use it. I love it personally, but it's more so to let ppl see the game ( in ea's mind) works wonderfully. And we probably won't get a fix bc I bet they do a lot of testing with auto pass to test QB ratings. Bc again, if u test w some stick jockey, stats will be skewed to favor the passer
Oh I know. It just sucks that it would have to come to that to make the game play right.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:00 AM   #146
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
PS Network: booker2121

Quote:
This is why we need a QB ACC sliders that work. This is Key for a realistic football experience.

We complain that DB were shadowing the WR. EA fix that, the problem is that the QB are too accurate and there are no Zone defense or Man to man able to cover a WR with QB so damn Accurate.

Incompletes rarely hit the ground. In real life is realreally hard to throw the ball in a tight window.

Also for good QB players we need the randomness that Overthrows give us.

the les Rating the QB has, the more overthrows he should throw. Simple. If this works, no matter how good you are, you will need a good QB to be good at the game. But this is not the case with NCAA.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:00 AM   #147
We have Luck

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
PS Network: TheBleedingRed21

Quote:
Many refuse to. However If you can take a 70 ovr QB and sling for 300+ and 75% comp every game... How is that fun OR realistic. To each their own
A lot more fun than the CPU throwing the ball and making your decisions. The reason auto pass works like you said is because the CPU defense knows where the throw is going because the CPU controls who it throws to.

This should not be an acceptable workaround for a 2014 video game(2013)

The penalty sliders are a huge find and I am seeing excellent results from just what SEC has plus some tweaks with the penalties. Not perfect, but with consistent testing, we can have a great set.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #148
Rookie

Nextel Husker's Arena

OVR: 4
PS Network: RedheadHusker1

So am I reading SECElit3's, sliders correctly in that he has BOTH CPU and HUMAN settings at, for example, QB ACC at 10, Pass Block at 65, etc?

In the past, on All-American, I'd need to have the CPU's sliders ranked much higher than mine in order to have real games. And I imagine SECElit3 is a better player at NCAA14 than I.

Perhaps I'm misreading though.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:35 PM   #149
Rookie

WoOkiE FTW's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextel Husker
So am I reading SECElit3's, sliders correctly in that he has BOTH CPU and HUMAN settings at, for example, QB ACC at 10, Pass Block at 65, etc?

In the past, on All-American, I'd need to have the CPU's sliders ranked much higher than mine in order to have real games. And I imagine SECElit3 is a better player at NCAA14 than I.

Perhaps I'm misreading though.
You are reading it correctly.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #150
Rookie

Nextel Husker's Arena

OVR: 4
PS Network: RedheadHusker1

Ok - thanks Wookie.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »