f5 Heisman Slider - Operation Sports Forums
Home

f5 Heisman Slider

This is a discussion on f5 Heisman Slider within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders

Old 07-14-2012, 12:32 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 12
f5 Heisman Slider

10-15 min
50 Threshold (Seriously have had no problems with this.)
Slow
(I use user turbo and strafe in controls)

All kicking power is 45, and all accuracy for kicking is 40.

USER / CPU
QB Accuracy: 5 / 50

Pass Blocking: 35 / 60

WR Catching: 45 / 50

RB Ability: 45 / 50

Run Blocking: 30 / 55

Pass Coverage: 50 / 90

Pass Rush: 40 / 50

Interceptions: 45 / 50

Rush Defense: 40 / 90

Tackling: 50 / 50

Last edited by eF 5ive; 07-26-2012 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Looked Sloppy.
Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 07-15-2012, 12:53 PM   #2
MVP

Re: f5 Heisman Slider

No love for my sliders? Just try a quarter!
Old 07-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #3
MVP

Ok, I made some changes, this will be the last time I comment on these before I let the page fade to the back.

I know this doesn't look like what everyone else is doing, but I think once you start making drastic changes to the sliders, you start altering the way the game is played. I got a feel from some sliders that every team had the same difficulty. I wanted to keep as many sliders as possible for the user below 50, and all the sliders for CPU above 50 to keep it at a true Heisman setting.

You need to have pre-set audibles, know how to slide on offensive, d/lb shift on defense as well as change zone coverages. Please don't abuse the CPU and then try to say the sliders suck. If you hot route everytime for an easy slant pass that's on you. I throw to routes that I hate. I just recently started using LT and strategizing too. Makes the game pretty cool and noticed the CPU calls a larger selection of plays.

I've had no problem with the QB accuracy for CPU at 50. As long as you're rushing the QB you will get him to rush throws, or even throw it away. I've never had a QB throw a crazy % against me.

I lowered Human pass blocking since you have a lot of control and pretty obvious on how to read the blitzes. CPU's got beefed up a little bit but it's nothing insane. Up 10, but really 20 because of HUM pass rush.

WR catching for HUM and CPU i've seen a good amount of drops but nothing insane. A lot of people have this lowered and you see way too many drops it's just ridiculous after a while. At 45 i've missed several wide open fades, streaks, etc. Same with CPU.

RB ability is cool with me at 50/50 but I gave myself at 45 once again, because user has a lot of control. CPU at 50 is tough enough for me. I had it at 60 and I seen too many broken tackles. Thing is, people don't want to see broken tackles but you see countless sloppy tackles on saturday. It's not an insane number and you will get realistic results. And the animations are dope

Run blocking self explanatory for user and I felt like CPU could use a little handicap without being ridiculous.

Interceptions is fine to me. If I throw a ridiculous pass I want the cpu to take it. That's why we play on heisman right? But i don't throw 6 passes a game with this number. I've never seen the CPU just do the auto 'ceptions like in past titles. I had HUM lower but I think I had like 3 interceptions last year. So many easy picks just dropped. It looked ridiculous.

Rush D once again self explanatory.

Tackling is awesome at 50/50. I see the CPU go for some awesome big hits. Something i missed when i used sliders with these lowered.

All in all man, it'd be cool if someone tried these out. I really feel like it allows teams to play true to themselves and the numbers are on point. I know the time is kind of lengthy but I enjoy seeing some good 3 and outs, and vice versa and seeing the true grit of football. Anyhow, like I said, last post in the slider section so hopefully someone likes 'em! :O

Last edited by eF 5ive; 07-27-2012 at 11:18 AM.
Old 07-28-2012, 06:01 PM   #4
Banned

Cutler23's Arena

OVR: 5

hey man i'm going to give these a go, been trying to come up with my own while trying everyone elses. I let you know what I think
Old 08-06-2012, 02:41 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler23
hey man i'm going to give these a go, been trying to come up with my own while trying everyone elses. I let you know what I think
Howd it go? Just got back from vacation sorry for late reply. Havent even put game in so i dunno if they updated anything. But like i said its just to my skill set and put up similiar stats to cfbstats site. I know they were fixing the zone coverage in whatever update so that might have to be moved.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »