Playmakers' NCAA 06 Heisman Sliders - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Playmakers' NCAA 06 Heisman Sliders

This is a discussion on Playmakers' NCAA 06 Heisman Sliders within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders

Old 07-24-2005, 06:06 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Playmakers' NCAA 06 Heisman Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXboxur
I dropped CPU QBA -5% and CPU WR Catch -5%. The computer was catching EVERY pass before and the QB's kept threading the needle. I feel the game is just a tiny bit more realistic this way. The CPU run blocking is still pretty damn hardcore as well, I might have to drop it -5% as well. Hmm...

I did a 25/25 AWR for both human and CPU setup and it's playing fairly even. No advantages on defense.

The game flow is a little slower but it's plays terrific.

Last edited by Playmakers; 07-25-2005 at 04:12 AM.
Old 07-24-2005, 06:33 AM   #26
MVP

EXboxur's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I did a 25/25 AWR for both human and CPU setup and it's playing fairly even. No advantages on defense.

The game flow is a little slower but it's plays terrific.
So you left the same sliders you had, but just lowered CPU AWR?

What exactly do you mean by "the game [flow] is a little slower?"
Is it taking a little longer for CPU teams to pick up on your tendencies?

These sliders are definately a solid base set. Much appreciated.
Old 07-24-2005, 07:06 AM   #27
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXboxur
So you left the same sliders you had, but just lowered CPU AWR?

What exactly do you mean by "the game [flow] is a little slower?"
Is it taking a little longer for CPU teams to pick up on your tendencies?

These sliders are definately a solid base set. Much appreciated.

I'm going to try and make the entire package fit inside a 25 AWR setting for both teams. The base set is ok but I have to tweak somethings so that both teams can use a 25 AWR defense and stillreact quick enough to shut down things if they run repeatedly. I'm going to mess around more with both QBA settings for Human and CPU so that neither can become ROBO QB vs AWR 25.

In fact this entire setup might look a little different by this afternoon. I want to get it to a point where even advance Heisman guy's like myself can just stay with the same slider setup without changing the AWR for either side. But the base is place.
Old 07-24-2005, 08:29 AM   #28
MVP

EXboxur's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
I'm going to try and make the entire package fit inside a 25 AWR setting for both teams. The base set is ok but I have to tweak somethings so that both teams can use a 25 AWR defense and stillreact quick enough to shut down things if they run repeatedly. I'm going to mess around more with both QBA settings for Human and CPU so that neither can become ROBO QB vs AWR 25.

In fact this entire setup might look a little different by this afternoon. I want to get it to a point where even advance Heisman guy's like myself can just stay with the same slider setup without changing the AWR for either side. But the base is place.
New slider settings? Sounds great...I'm always happy to try your new slider settings. I'll post ya my feedback for sure. Thanks.
Old 07-24-2005, 08:23 PM   #29
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Heisman sliders are being rebuilt from within the original base set. To provide equal gameplay on both sides of the ball.

College Gameday 1st post
College Classics 2nd post
http://www.madden04.com/forums/index...howtopic=34373
Great, check if u can find a "solution" for the Pancakes.... i had a hard time tweaking to get this, maybe un can succed.

The best case will be to have both (cpu/Hum) with same Pancakes that represent the sim engine (between 5 to 20 pancakes per game) of course this is almost imposible.. so
i will be very surprise if u get Human pancakes to represent the Sim engine when playing the game..same, between 5 to 20 pancakes).

Looking forward to try your set.
Old 07-24-2005, 08:58 PM   #30
Rookie

papasmurf's Arena

OVR: 2

i just used your sliders on varsity level and i had a pretty good game. i beat ark state 24-12 with missouri . i played 6 min quarters . i had trouble running with rashaun woods but i gained 131 yds on 13 carries with brad smith. i did turn over the ball four times though. i threw three in'ts with brad smith and fumbled on thier goaline otherwise i would of blow them out like i should of.

for my ability level i was surprised these sliders worked for me on a lower level but they are the best sliders i have used thus far. now that i finally got a download for div 1AA rosters with these sliders i may be set to start my dynasty.

i just wonder if i'll be able to run on oklahoma like i did ark state with brad smith. i figured since im using these on varsity i might not have as wide of variety of outcomes as one would have on all american.

i liked the fact it was a fairly low scoring game though. all the other games i played the score has been way too high. i was getting pretty frustrated.
Old 07-24-2005, 09:29 PM   #31
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by papasmurf
i just used your sliders on varsity level and i had a pretty good game. i beat ark state 24-12 with missouri . i played 6 min quarters . i had trouble running with rashaun woods but i gained 131 yds on 13 carries with brad smith. i did turn over the ball four times though. i threw three in'ts with brad smith and fumbled on thier goaline otherwise i would of blow them out like i should of.

for my ability level i was surprised these sliders worked for me on a lower level but they are the best sliders i have used thus far. now that i finally got a download for div 1AA rosters with these sliders i may be set to start my dynasty.

i just wonder if i'll be able to run on oklahoma like i did ark state with brad smith. i figured since im using these on varsity i might not have as wide of variety of outcomes as one would have on all american.

i liked the fact it was a fairly low scoring game though. all the other games i played the score has been way too high. i was getting pretty frustrated.

WOW........that's totally weird (The Sliders on Varsity).

I'm starting to get the impression that they might actually convert over on eack level you just have to convert things in reverse order the higher the level. That's sound crazy but it might actually be that way.

Anyway's, I'm almost complete with these Heisman sliders. They should easier enough for anyone to pick up and play but still be competitive.

Advertisements
Old 07-24-2005, 10:03 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

Heisman sliders are completed. Test play for about 5 minutes they shouldn't be very difficult because everything was leveled out on both sides.

For my updated AA sliders click here:
College Gameday 1st SET
College Classics 2nd SET
http://forums.operationsports.com/vB...&page=61&pp=10

Last edited by Playmakers; 07-25-2005 at 01:20 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »