Draft Classes for Madden 12 (360) - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Draft Classes for Madden 12 (360)

This is a discussion on Draft Classes for Madden 12 (360) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters

Old 09-20-2011, 11:39 PM   #1
Rookie

stankonia6723's Arena

OVR: 4
Post Draft Classes for Madden 12 (360)

Whats up guys, im interested in making a roster specifically used for importing draft classes into Madden 12. Unless someone has already beat me to it (and i can be pointed in that direction) i am gonna start tonight. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Ill post my GT if this thread takes off!

Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 09-23-2011, 01:05 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Draft Classes for Madden 12 (360)

Man, I have been looking for this specifically. I am a madden fiend but barely have time to play. As much as I would love to get NCAA and create my own draft classes, I just don't have the time to do it (I guess I could, but at that rate I would have my draft class ready to go by next year, hehehe)

Good Luck and I am sure there are others out there that are looking forward to the end result.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:20 PM   #3
Rookie

stankonia6723's Arena

Yeah I've done a couple trials and its always hard to get consistent results. My biggest concern is getting the young guys to come out accurately in later years. I've found that editing players at the end of the season is the best bet but i am working on these if anyone is interested. Might just have to lower A LOT of people that probably wont see the next level. Any frosh or soph under the radar that you guys see making an NFL impact? just let me know..
Old 09-28-2011, 11:25 PM   #4
Rookie

stankonia6723's Arena

Oh and if anybody knows of a site that just doesn't have rankings for 2012, but beyond. I'm having a difficult time finding a credible site for 2013, 2014 rankings.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:19 AM   #5
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

1. CBS Sports has 2012-2015 prospect rankings, and update it frequently.

2. Make guys you want leaving early in 2012 Seniors, 2013 Juniors, etc etc. Then end of season save a copy, advance to players leaving, write down who leaves early (they take the place of good players you want in the draft, only 256 spots), then go back to the copy, make those players sub-80 overall, save over the players leaving dynasty, advance, rinse and repeat until NO ONE leaves early. Should take 3-4 tries and less than an hour to do. Keep where you wrote down who left early as a lot of those players are probably guys you want in your 2013 class so youll have to up their rating again, so try to only drop speed or something to make your life easy next year.

3. Good luck getting some players to go in a particular round, I am currently working on this and a 99 Barkley is still a 5th round pick, 99 Jeffery and Blackmon are still occasionally 2nd rounders, a 87 Kawann Short is still a 1st round pick, etc etc very frustrating to say the least.
Old 09-30-2011, 01:00 PM   #6
Rookie

stankonia6723's Arena

Thanks for the info, that seems like a pretty good way to get things done

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »