ncaa football 2013 update rosters for ps3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

ncaa football 2013 update rosters for ps3

This is a discussion on ncaa football 2013 update rosters for ps3 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters

Old 07-21-2011, 10:10 PM   #1
Rookie

DeafOfAnarchy's Arena

OVR: 12
Thumbs up ncaa football 2013 update rosters for ps3

I'll do the editing the ncaa football 2013 next year. I know it won't be easy for me, but I'll do it for all of you fans. I'll do it for free, donate to me is no need. Keep it on mind that I'll take my time to get it right which there's no need to rush because I want you all to be happy with your teams. I promise you that I will listen to what you have to say about the correction rosters and such. To tell you the truth about ncaa football 2012 update rosters, I was somewhat not happy with my team (roster) which is why I'm willing to do NCAA football 2013. In meanwhile, I'll suggest you all wait for luvtotha9s, whenever he done with update rosters, I'm looking foward to download luvtotha9s.

That will be all for now. Feel free to ask me questions or whatever you have to say. Thank you for reading & god bless.

E-mail: deaf_of_anarchy@yahoo.com or craig.pennville@gmail.com

PSN: craig_pennville

Twitter: @craig_penn

Last edited by DeafOfAnarchy; 07-22-2011 at 04:37 AM.
Sponsors (you can remove in-post ad banners by registering or logging in)
Old 07-21-2011, 10:24 PM   #2
Rookie

DeafOfAnarchy's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: ncaa football 2013 update rosters for ps3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKCThunder35
If u want help let me know because I was also disapointed in this year's roster quality and was planning on trying to get the game early to start next year. If u dont want to wait for lov9's this year u can use my update in the meantime til his release.
I wasn't happy with my Tennessee Volunteers roster, two of em is transfer to MSTU, I think. Also there's 2 CB(s) transfers to Vols that should be on roster. There's are about 8 players that should be added.

Anywoo, I'm would be curiously happy to download your update rosters, but I'm sure there's no change from my team tho. LOL

Tennessee Titans

Memphis Grizzlies

PSN: craig_pennville

Last edited by DeafOfAnarchy; 07-22-2011 at 04:38 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »