NCAA BASKETBALL 10 ROSTER 2012 2013 PS3 - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

NCAA BASKETBALL 10 ROSTER 2012 2013 PS3

This is a discussion on NCAA BASKETBALL 10 ROSTER 2012 2013 PS3 within the NCAA Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2012, 11:11 AM   #33
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Re: NCAA BASKETBALL 10 ROSTER 2012 2013 PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitscool
I'm having a problem where the game is saying the roster cannot be used as it is associated with another user. Help?
Well I will try mine later, first thanks for the roster TC.
Here was the route I went at....

open folder from my USB from my PS3 save
Click PS3
then SAVED DATA
then BLUS30.....
then grabbed SYS-DATA out of my save and deleted it

Open his folder on my computer went the same route and grabbed his SYS-DATA and put it where mine was.

Like I said haven't tried it yet. I am guessing you might have replaced the entire folder which might be why it says wrong user, I will try mine later to see if it works.
sleepy-j is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #34
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Re: NCAA BASKETBALL 10 ROSTER 2012 2013 PS3

Yeah my method worked, great job on the rosters, I am not tech savy but I figured it out. Download the the Winrar link on the 2nd page, you will need to find it on your computer, not the rar folder but the install option after you download it off the website. Its complicated from there because everyone uses different computers but you need to use the Winrar after you install it to extract the files, it then becomes a viewable folder after you do that and then open it and follow my steps above if you get that far. As I said the extracting files seems to be the spot where u will get lost.
sleepy-j is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:43 PM   #35
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Re: NCAA BASKETBALL 10 ROSTER 2012 2013 PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy-j
Well I will try mine later, first thanks for the roster TC.
Here was the route I went at....

open folder from my USB from my PS3 save
Click PS3
then SAVED DATA
then BLUS30.....
then grabbed SYS-DATA out of my save and deleted it

Open his folder on my computer went the same route and grabbed his SYS-DATA and put it where mine was.

Like I said haven't tried it yet. I am guessing you might have replaced the entire folder which might be why it says wrong user, I will try mine later to see if it works.
Thanks for the help. I did it this morning and I have updated rosters now. Thanks again.
heyitscool is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:59 PM   #36
Banned
 
mizzoubasketball23's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: St.Louis, MO
Re: NCAA BASKETBALL 10 ROSTER 2012 2013 PS3

Do these have the correct years of the players?
mizzoubasketball23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:25 PM   #37
Rookie
 
gatordemps's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: NCAA BASKETBALL 10 ROSTER 2012 2013 PS3

Yes;and Monday update with new teams and the players correct numbers of major conferences, Greetings
__________________
PSN gatordemps
twitter @avidana
gatordemps is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:14 PM   #38
Banned
 
mizzoubasketball23's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: St.Louis, MO
Re: NCAA BASKETBALL 10 ROSTER 2012 2013 PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatordemps
Yes;and Monday update with new teams and the players correct numbers of major conferences, Greetings
How do you get the correct years if you cant change there class.
mizzoubasketball23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:27 PM   #39
Rookie
 
gatordemps's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Re: NCAA BASKETBALL 10 ROSTER 2012 2013 PS3

remaking the rosters again, and creating players, is more tranbajo but get a more accurate result, since the games are old and are no longer players in teams
__________________
PSN gatordemps
twitter @avidana
gatordemps is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:01 PM   #40
Banned
 
mizzoubasketball23's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: St.Louis, MO
Re: NCAA BASKETBALL 10 ROSTER 2012 2013 PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatordemps
remaking the rosters again, and creating players, is more tranbajo but get a more accurate result, since the games are old and are no longer players in teams
How many teams you got left.
mizzoubasketball23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 PM.

Top -